RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Question. Do you need to manually alter and add some more stuff apart from the patch files through rpg maker to make the cheese script work? Or does it give me things like items or job exp as long as I patch it in and choose an option for those in the diary?

FrenchFryFrog

Sep 15, 2017
How tough is black alice supposed to be? I just got to the alt monster lord place and noticed my hild build was one turning everything, so I fought black alice to see the gap in strength, but hild flattened all 3 forms in 2-3 turns each?
The wiki makes it sound like this black alice fight is the hardest boss in the game?

FrenchFryFrog

Sep 15, 2017
I dont wanna intentionally make hild worse now I'm finally getting these advanced jobs and races, but I don't want to one shot every upcoming boss fight

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
You know I remember this phrase being used all the way back when it was just MGQ part 1 and it really meant something impressive. These days it is more damming by faint praise.
The story of MGQ has only been improving with each installment, and the same goes for Paradox. I'm confident that Part 3 will give us a great conclusion, no matter what happens in the end.

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
The story of MGQ has only been improving with each installment, and the same goes for Paradox. I'm confident that Part 3 will give us a great conclusion, no matter what happens in the end.
...What. I think you quoted the wrong person? Somehow since there is no one else on this topic, but as answer to mine this misses the point so hard it doesn't seem to be about my post at all.

Or... Maybe you don't know the expression 'damming by faint praise'? That would explain not understanding what I said in the slightest, so to clarify the point is that AAA stories turned increasingly shit over the years so 'As for the plot, MGQ has a better story than many AAA' went from meaning 'it is really good' to 'wow you need a bar that low to make a favourable comparison'.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
...What. I think you quoted the wrong person? Somehow since there is no one else on this topic, but as answer to mine this misses the point so hard it doesn't seem to be about my post at all.

Or... Maybe you don't know the expression 'damming by faint praise'? That would explain not understanding what I said in the slightest, so to clarify the point is that AAA stories turned increasingly shit over the years so 'As for the plot, MGQ has a better story than many AAA' went from meaning 'it is really good' to 'wow you need a bar that low to make a favourable comparison'.
I'm sorry, English is not my native language. I misunderstood what you were referring to.
Thank you for clarifying the point.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022

Tbh, "damning by faint praise" is cryptic as fuck. Lol. I doubt that even native speakers can understand it.

Reactions: IncognitoTrust

Umbraunt

Apr 14, 2020
It's saying that no new wiki can be created, so I guess the MGQ wiki is still safe?
It's saying pages will be uneditable by October, I'm pretty sure, and as soon as what little money remains runs out, the site will go dark. They said they're keeping things on as long as possible past Oct so that wiki owners can back things up, but something must still be done with that backup eventually. The sooner a new site gets chosen, the sooner things can be ported over, and the less chance there is of missing the opportunity and losing data. Ideally, it'd be best for the new wiki to go up while the old one is still accessible, just so people can make sure everything made it across safely and nothing got jumbled up or lost in the shuffle.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's saying pages will be uneditable by October, I'm pretty sure, and as soon as what little money remains runs out, the site will go dark. They said they're keeping things on as long as possible past Oct so that wiki owners can back things up, but something must still be done with that backup eventually. The sooner a new site gets chosen, the sooner things can be ported over, and the less chance there is of missing the opportunity and losing data. Ideally, it'd be best for the new wiki to go up while the old one is still accessible, just so people can make sure everything made it across safely and nothing got jumbled up or lost in the shuffle.
Are you talking about the Mirahaze MGQ Paradox wiki? :oops:

Jun 18, 2019
I'm getting a strange bug. It was working fine earlier but now whenever I try to continue or load an autosave I'll get an error message and crash. I'm not sure what could've gone wrong between me closing it last time and opening it this time but at a glance it seems like I'm missing a sprite of some kind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hallows

Aug 7, 2017
Editing stops being available by September rather than October, but yeah. The wiki will end up having to re-relocate.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes