RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
Yeah, although funnily enough if you skip Sonya she'll actually join the party right before the final dungeon of Part 2 due to plot reasons, apparently having gone through a whole off-screen adventure to catch up. Same thing happens if you skip Nuruko, although there isn't an achievement attached to her.
And she will still be on level 5 after all that adventuring, sadge

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
How do you get those weapons and armors that have +numbers? I saw that in some saves back then. They are not available in cheese.

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
Its the 'here's the girl you are supposed to go with, and enjoy her initial level' moment.
Alice, you'll be able to pass gob without any grind using the Demon eye's of poison from her demon arts, you can try going with ilias but then you'll need to grind for either lowly angel lvl4 or/and Magician lvl4, also also alicetromeria And the lilith sisters are game-changers in late boss fights.

Nexus Gem

May 5, 2021
How do you get those weapons and armors that have +numbers? I saw that in some saves back then. They are not available in cheese.
They are actually available in Cheese, they just have a much different range of variables.

Also, the weapons are only available in the Labyrinth of Chaos, a post-end-game area that is available once you complete part 2 (no need to complete the collab and time loop after that)

Then go to the bookshelf of Hades and you'll get there.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
They are actually available in Cheese, they just have a much different range of variables.

Also, the weapons are only available in the Labyrinth of Chaos, a post-end-game area that is available once you complete part 2 (no need to complete the collab and time loop after that)

Then go to the bookshelf of Hades and you'll get there.
I put the range between 0000 to 9999, 99 items. They did not appear.

Bushery

Jun 10, 2023
Could I get some instructions on where to download Cheese and how to install it? I looked through posts but the wiki they were talking about either doesn't exist or I am unable to find it. I'm Trying to boost Rumi so she actually is viable in comparison to the similarly white haired succubus martial artist and make it so that Rumi can possibly equip Vinum's items.

Edit: Nvm, I found the wiki, but where are the instructions on how to install the mod? I have my save files stored away, and a fresh copy of the untranslated game.

Last edited:

Bushery

Jun 10, 2023
Same way you do translation patching
And instruction on wiki
Thank you very much. Whenever I looked it up, a different section of the wiki popped up as the first result, with the one you provided not appearing at all. I'd say in total that's just my fault for not looking hard enough, so much gratitude. Now time to see if I can edit Rumi's trait at all.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
you need to do it in LoC
I am still progressing and just cleared Grangold Arc. Now going to get King Grangold's permit to enter the volcano and meet Salamander.

Edit: I have finished part 2, gone to Ilias Tower, met the White Bunny and finally entered Labyrinth of Chaos floor 1. I tried it. It failed to give me any of the orange secret items. I got unnamed items.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes