RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

lolking556

Dec 5, 2018
Man, I'm so tempted to restart a playthrough of MGQ, but part of me wants to at least wait until part 3's official release date is announced, and I also don't know if I'm able to pour in another 80 hours of my time into one game lol.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I mean i already wasnt expecting to play it till at least 2024. Mostly because needed it translated, but that might get pushed back a little.

lolking556

Dec 5, 2018
Does anyone have recommendations for characters that are good with the engineer class? I know it mainly relies on dex so I imagine characters with high base dex are good.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Another month, another nothing :(
June 18 will be exactly 1 year since he released the trailer for part 3.
Hopefully it's gonna release soon.

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
I need some info and/or help, peeps.

I downloaded the 2.41 from here, with translation. Used the resizer patch, so far so good.

Installed the CHEESE menu from the wiki, but it seemingly reverted my version from 2.41 to 2.35?

Is that the intended behavior, does the CHEESE cheat is really supposed to do that or did I (maybe) fucked something up during the process?

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
No, so you probably messed up something. Which cheese from wiki did you use?

Also did you use other mods besides cheese?
Yeah, i guess I did something wrong. I backed up my save, and did a clean install on another folder. Manage to translate up to 2.41.

Weirdness. Now, gonna try to set up the cheese cheat again.

Edit: Can't make it work now, lol

Edit v2: It worked now. I think I skipped a step before, still, I'm pretty curious about HOW did I get 2.35 version...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
since this is rpg maker what i guess happen is that when you added the cheese it overwritten your data folder, since i think that how you add the cheese and anything that has to go into your data folder where all games info for events battles everything meaning if the person who make it was using the game 2.35 and it replaces all your full data folder you can see what would happen your game would go from 2.41 to 2.35, there nothing else that could have changed your game ver without you overwritten your data folder, not even the cheese if all it did was add new stuff for your data folder without asking you would you like to copy over.

slightlygone

Aug 3, 2020
does anyone have a save before the time loop event? i've tried getting to it myself but i'm pretty sure i softlocked myself since i can't recruit eva (as she just doesn't appear in the hills) and as a result i can't do the pocket castle quest for candy

i tried searching for one but couldn't find any so i apologise if i missed one

Jul 21, 2019
does anyone have a save before the time loop event? i've tried getting to it myself but i'm pretty sure i softlocked myself since i can't recruit eva (as she just doesn't appear in the hills) and as a result i can't do the pocket castle quest for candy

i tried searching for one but couldn't find any so i apologise if i missed one
Here. It's on save 29 so you know. You talk with the guy in front of you and then agree to start the event.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes