RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

negavamas

Dec 25, 2017
I haven't played Paradox since the last patch Dargoth made I don't even remember when, I saw the Monster Girl Quest subreddit, decided it was about time to play the thing, and part 3 isn't even out yet. Gotta say, good thing I've pushed playing this for so long, this wait would have killed me.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Its not completely a VN

Its a hybrid of VNBFRPG

VN Visual novel
BF Battle Fuck
RPG
Pretty close, but it's not really a Battlefuck (aside from Paradox's Battlefuckers Challenges, but even then, you don't actually attack them back), as Luka is generally seen to attack with normal attacks, not specifically pleasure attacks (although again, in Paradox, Pleasure&Nightmare are Elements for skills, but strictly story-wise speaking)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Nexus Gem

May 5, 2021
Damn there's no info anywhere about a possible release date? Last I checked it was confirmed 2023 when the trailer dropped but I've seen no news since.
Most we have is that it is slowly reaching full completion. It will come out somewhere in the 2023, but it will be in the latter months.

Aug 22, 2017
It looks so epic i just want it now...

So much loose story threads and red herrings in part 2 that need to be cleaned up. I dont care if i have to MTL it day 1, i need answers.

I dont envy the people who will be waiting for a hand translated version.

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
so im trying to start the collab quest but white rabbit isnt showing up in pocket castle. i looked at the wiki and i have done the quest it says to do so or at least i belived i did based on who i have and no sides quest are poping up on my castle bord and almria has no info for me

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
so im trying to start the collab quest but white rabbit isnt showing up in pocket castle. i looked at the wiki and i have done the quest it says to do so or at least i belived i did based on who i have and no sides quest are poping up on my castle bord and almria has no info for me
check the poison swamp map some side quest wants you to go somewhere not just talking to them in the castle like if you talked to someone then forgot what they said there be no hint, i helped someone befor and it was the poison swamp quest they didn't finish.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
check the poison swamp map some side quest wants you to go somewhere not just talking to them in the castle like if you talked to someone then forgot what they said there be no hint, i helped someone befor and it was the poison swamp quest they didn't finish.
no one is at the posion swap already have witch recuited and beaten the magical girl at battle fuck she has no rewards left

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I did this, can open the game but when I select new save I get an auto crash and an error txt in my files.
did you check if you got the file the error says you are missing on your end?

If you dont you did not update the game correctly from 2.23

Last edited:

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
It happened to me as well. In the end I gave up and downloaded a full save...which might or might not have had the same issue.

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
I know nothing about playing RPGM games on mobile but the game is fully translated already or at really close. Couldnt you just use that version?
the game on this site is untranslated you have to patch it yourself first also the game doesn't work on mobile anyways. gives you black screen anytime you end up in a h scene.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes