RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

noahgab1133

Apr 28, 2021
Btw i cant seem to play it on joiplay latest ver, anyone? help pls ive downloaded the packages for it latest

reinstall joiplay and make sure the add-ons have been installed if looking to use joiplay. Known issues include not being able to dash well so you have to turn on auto dash in config and having to close the app completely instead of using quit to title screen as that glitches out to a total black screen when using the option in joiplay. Sucks if you run into bad RNG when doing a challenge run XD

edit: mistake on the dash issue i just had my keybindings wrong on joiplay. dashing works but autodash is better to use in joiplay then when using a keyboard I have found.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Meloned

Everestti

May 16, 2017
Need help with a side quest, according to the wiki, Vanilla is supouse to ask you about shurikens for her shop, but in my case she just says "My business is looking up these days! What should I add to my inventory next...", should i progress the story to seen if anything changes or is my save broken?

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
Need help with a side quest, according to the wiki, Vanilla is supouse to ask you about shurikens for her shop, but in my case she just says "My business is looking up these days! What should I add to my inventory next...", should i progress the story to seen if anything changes or is my save broken?
You've gotta see more of the story

Jan 5, 2021
So, i want to translate the game, but when i try launching it from "out folder" in translator, i get this error. What's the problem?

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
So, i want to translate the game, but when i try launching it from "out folder" in translator, i get this error. What's the problem?
Hm, I just made a fresh translation with the game download from this site and the translation guide from the Arzor-X blog (official translation project website) and it works fine. If you haven't already then install the 5 runtime packages found at the bottom on this website:

These files are required for the various RPGMaker engines to run. They would normally be installed when you download a RPGMaker game from an official source but file sharing sites don't do this so you have to do it manually.

Here is the Arzor-X blog link:

If the game still doesn't function after you've followed that guide and installed the runtime packages I'll gladly share my functioning game folder with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes