RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Sos lol

Jul 13, 2019
It's probably such a dumb question but, where I can find the Harpy Feather in the item storage? I'm struggling to find it and use for teleport...

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
It's probably such a dumb question but, where I can find the Harpy Feather in the item storage? I'm struggling to find it and use for teleport...
1676665863326.png
Under the Items tab, if you have them.
I'd also recommend, as you continue playing, to get at least one Party Member to learn Time Magic, to get the Teleport skills, so that you don't need to use Harpy Feathers or Thread of Guidance anymore.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
thank you would of been a pain having to get all the girls and shit
It's not too bad actually, new game+ by resetting time and doing the other route lets you keep all your stuff and companions. There's an advanced class that has a +300% recruitment rate too, plus you can equip accessories and stack that ability.

coreywil13579

Dec 28, 2020
I am playing on joiplay but when I save the game it doesn't show the picture for the save file and when I return to the title screen it is black. Anyone else has that problem or is it just me and can I fix that?

coreywil13579

Dec 28, 2020
Another thing. At the beginning when you choose either Alice or Illias, who is a better choice story-wise for a first playthrough?

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Another thing. At the beginning when you choose either Alice or Illias, who is a better choice story-wise for a first playthrough?
My personal opinion is that they are both good choices, but if you played the original game Illias gives more new information while Alice does a better job of recapping what you missed if you skipped the original game.

There are several recruits who you can only get with one or the other character, and New Game+ will allow you to pick again and potentially get all of the route-locked characters (except Illias and Alice themselves). Additionally, Part 3 will apparently let you rechoose though the details aren't completely clear.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Just a little Help for wo want to catch monster Lord Cassandra without selling your soul...
Just Extract it in the Data Folder and substitute the file, this file is the 10th floor of the labyrinth of chaos, with a little modification, this have a forced Spawn of monster Lord Cassandra, just defeat her(pretty hard fight) and recruit her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just tried this today, and it's only giving me black alice everytime. Do you have to have faced her before? Black alice was one of the last super bosses I defeated before this.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes