RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

coreywil13579

Dec 28, 2020
I am playing on joiplay but when I save the game it doesn't show the picture for the save file and when I return to the title screen it is black. Anyone else has that problem or is it just me and can I fix that?

coreywil13579

Dec 28, 2020
Another thing. At the beginning when you choose either Alice or Illias, who is a better choice story-wise for a first playthrough?

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Another thing. At the beginning when you choose either Alice or Illias, who is a better choice story-wise for a first playthrough?
My personal opinion is that they are both good choices, but if you played the original game Illias gives more new information while Alice does a better job of recapping what you missed if you skipped the original game.

There are several recruits who you can only get with one or the other character, and New Game+ will allow you to pick again and potentially get all of the route-locked characters (except Illias and Alice themselves). Additionally, Part 3 will apparently let you rechoose though the details aren't completely clear.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Just a little Help for wo want to catch monster Lord Cassandra without selling your soul...
Just Extract it in the Data Folder and substitute the file, this file is the 10th floor of the labyrinth of chaos, with a little modification, this have a forced Spawn of monster Lord Cassandra, just defeat her(pretty hard fight) and recruit her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just tried this today, and it's only giving me black alice everytime. Do you have to have faced her before? Black alice was one of the last super bosses I defeated before this.

Zireel

Sep 30, 2019
Sup, probably silly question, but....

Are those data folders that masterdragonson (god bless his name) shares good to go, as copy-paste? Or do those need decrypting? PC is out of comission so only Joiplay left for me :D

coreywil13579

Dec 28, 2020
Couple of things I want to ask. I have reached the part where I venture into the Forest of Spirits to get Sylph. I plan on grinding race and job levels for a good bit. If by chance I get 5o overleveled, should I then up the difficulty to balance it? I am on hard. Next I would like to know what gets carried over in new game plus. Thank you.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Sup, probably silly question, but....

Are those data folders that masterdragonson (god bless his name) shares good to go, as copy-paste? Or do those need decrypting? PC is out of comission so only Joiplay left for me :D
If you're using version from the first post then yes, copy-paste, if not you may need to decrypt the game and not his files if you don't have "Data" folder in the game folder

Next I would like to know what gets carried over in new game plus. Thank you.
In the Item category you keep all items, weapons, armor, gems

In the Key item category you loose: (All are Main story progress items, you keep job/race change items and makina)

Main story and quest progress resets unless it is one time only or bugged in ng+

You keep all party members and their level/job/race/skill progress, but you will need to choose between Alice and Ilias again (they keep level and all their progress)

Last edited:

coreywil13579

Dec 28, 2020
If you're using version from the first post then yes, copy-paste, if not you may need to decrypt the game and not his files if you don't have "Data" folder in the game folder

In the Item category you keep all items, weapons, armor, gems

In the Key item category you loose: (All are Main story progress items, you keep job/race change items and makina)

Main story and quest progress resets unless it is one time only or bugged in ng+

You keep all party members and their level/job/race/skill progress, but you will need to choose between Alice and Ilias again
Okay thanks. That means next playthrough I should play on paradox difficulty?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes