• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
The story of MGQ has only been improving with each installment, and the same goes for Paradox. I'm confident that Part 3 will give us a great conclusion, no matter what happens in the end.
...What. I think you quoted the wrong person? Somehow since there is no one else on this topic, but as answer to mine this misses the point so hard it doesn't seem to be about my post at all.

Or... Maybe you don't know the expression 'damming by faint praise'? That would explain not understanding what I said in the slightest, so to clarify the point is that AAA stories turned increasingly shit over the years so 'As for the plot, MGQ has a better story than many AAA' went from meaning 'it is really good' to 'wow you need a bar that low to make a favourable comparison'.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
...What. I think you quoted the wrong person? Somehow since there is no one else on this topic, but as answer to mine this misses the point so hard it doesn't seem to be about my post at all.

Or... Maybe you don't know the expression 'damming by faint praise'? That would explain not understanding what I said in the slightest, so to clarify the point is that AAA stories turned increasingly shit over the years so 'As for the plot, MGQ has a better story than many AAA' went from meaning 'it is really good' to 'wow you need a bar that low to make a favourable comparison'.
I'm sorry, English is not my native language. I misunderstood what you were referring to.
Thank you for clarifying the point.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022

Tbh, "damning by faint praise" is cryptic as fuck. Lol. I doubt that even native speakers can understand it.

Reactions: IncognitoTrust

Umbraunt

Apr 14, 2020
It's saying that no new wiki can be created, so I guess the MGQ wiki is still safe?
It's saying pages will be uneditable by October, I'm pretty sure, and as soon as what little money remains runs out, the site will go dark. They said they're keeping things on as long as possible past Oct so that wiki owners can back things up, but something must still be done with that backup eventually. The sooner a new site gets chosen, the sooner things can be ported over, and the less chance there is of missing the opportunity and losing data. Ideally, it'd be best for the new wiki to go up while the old one is still accessible, just so people can make sure everything made it across safely and nothing got jumbled up or lost in the shuffle.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's saying pages will be uneditable by October, I'm pretty sure, and as soon as what little money remains runs out, the site will go dark. They said they're keeping things on as long as possible past Oct so that wiki owners can back things up, but something must still be done with that backup eventually. The sooner a new site gets chosen, the sooner things can be ported over, and the less chance there is of missing the opportunity and losing data. Ideally, it'd be best for the new wiki to go up while the old one is still accessible, just so people can make sure everything made it across safely and nothing got jumbled up or lost in the shuffle.
Are you talking about the Mirahaze MGQ Paradox wiki? :oops:

Jun 18, 2019
I'm getting a strange bug. It was working fine earlier but now whenever I try to continue or load an autosave I'll get an error message and crash. I'm not sure what could've gone wrong between me closing it last time and opening it this time but at a glance it seems like I'm missing a sprite of some kind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hallows

Aug 7, 2017
Editing stops being available by September rather than October, but yeah. The wiki will end up having to re-relocate.

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
Tbh, "damning by faint praise" is cryptic as fuck. Lol. I doubt that even native speakers can understand it.
It is a common idiom so yes I would expect the vast majority of speakers(native or not) to understand it, as they do for many other idioms, and those who don't once they see it to do so from then on.

One might even say it would be a piece of cake, like shooting fish in a barrel. :p

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
This only changed literal hours ago, so a link or, y'know, anything other than vague condescension would've contributed more to the conversation. Thanks for pointing it out I guess?
It's been around 24h since my message the news changed, but people still were talking about old news. Anyway, people that are actually maintaining paradox wiki were ready to back up if needed. So move on. This days if you want to keep track of news you should be on discord and not here.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This only changed literal hours ago, so a link or, y'know, anything other than vague condescension would've contributed more to the conversation. Thanks for pointing it out I guess?
This is a relief, I was the MGQ/ Paradox threads were going to be moved yet again. I'm still upset about it not being on Fandom like when I first found it. The difference in color scheme is driving my OCD up the wall.

It's been around 24h since my message the news changed, but people still were talking about old news. Anyway, people that are actually maintaining paradox wiki were ready to back up if needed. So move on. This days if you want to keep track of news you should be on discord and not here.
There is a Discord for it?

FatManz

May 14, 2020
Could someone give me a full game download with the newest translation, i can get it translated somewhat by following the guide on the front page, but i just cant get charaters name and items translated. Please.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
anyone here played shrift ex 4? I really forgot what exactly happened at the end. Does Kazuya, Luka , etc. remember what happened in ex4? Because now im not sure if it even connects to the paradox universe

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
anyone here played shrift ex 4? I really forgot what exactly happened at the end. Does Kazuya, Luka , etc. remember what happened in ex4? Because now im not sure if it even connects to the paradox universe
i dont remember much but the kazuya in ex 4 and paradox are not the same person when you meet luka they know you and you answer like who are you.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes