RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.80 star(s) 27 Votes

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Doesn't anyone find it odd how luka is seemingly unaffected by... welll... dying? The rewinds are a canonnical thing, and he hass to carry the memories of this otherwise there'd be no point

The interpretations other authors had on return by death varies, but the conclusion is really "you'll be mentally fucked by it, and if you arent, you're already insane"

But then there's this 15 year old shota who looks closer to 10 who can put most idealists to shame, sseemingly being absolutely non chalante about the weight of death upon him
You can argue that it's "Pleaurable" but i wouldnt say so, being digested by gastric juices shouldn't feel good, and even then, the crazy rape he goes through should also have an effect on him

So
Luka is either already insane, or has the strongest will power among all the regressors which i could name if it's anyone's curiosity
Based on the part 3 demo, HEAVY SPOILER AHEAD also long text
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We may know more about this in the part 3.
So many theories and variants, love this game, truly a master piece, its insane.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
I'd say it isn't a spoiler, given that Ilias's Goddess Evaluations in the first game happen very early on. Don't tell me something like you've never failed a battle in the original Trilogy. Honestly, watching her become exasperated whenever you fail an easy fight can be fun.
I'd say they've just watched Re:Zero and are reevaluating the concept of time-rewind.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Based on the part 3 demo, HEAVY SPOILER AHEAD also long text

How? It's known if you played through original game?

how can we get magic mercury ?
Drops from LoC

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
for thoes that played the part 3 demo how is it
It's great. It can be finished in an hour or two, raises the top level to 80, and adds two more unit slots. There are a few more units with H-scenes, and you get to see up to the branching point where the game's plot heavily divides.

Oh yeah, and Granberia, Erubetie and Tamamo finally pop up.

• Yay, new update!

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Can I use this patch on android? Sense I play this game on joiplay
I pretty much patched this game in pc and then i sent it to android and played in joiplay.
But there is an important bug that makes you crash after the first turn ends, every single time, i dont know why. Maybe its related to the joi version, game version, my phone version... I dont know, i didnt really tested it much because anyways, the game is clearly made for be played in pc, its just more comfortable in general.

• Thinking Face

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
I haven't followed new updates too much but from my understanding there are three endings? I plan to go for an ending with Black Alice (chaos form) since that's my favorite character, is that a potential option and if it is how do you trigger it?

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
I haven't followed new updates too much but from my understanding there are three endings? I plan to go for an ending with Black Alice (chaos form) since that's my favorite character, is that a potential option and if it is how do you trigger it?
Sorry to disappoint, but its highly unlikely that chaos alice will have an entire route of her own, she's the literal antagonist, best you might get is a bad ending like with ilias in the trilogy
The chaos route is basically up in the airs as to what the fuck it's actually going to be, or if it's going to be real in the first place
Also, kill the traitor, Logos magia

Nolozone

Dec 6, 2020
Random musings...till the part 3 demo, is Yao the only monster who can rape Luka with all the main three erogenous holes?

CerberusPlays

Feb 13, 2021
I haven't followed the game for a while, but I know the demo for part 3 is available. Is there a way to mtl it? I am quite new to that stuff, or does anyone already have a mtl?

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020

Either way, it is only confirmed in MGQP 2, so I would consider it a spoiler either way. Well, I don't consider it a huge spoiler anyway.
1713046115112.png
it's right in the beginning of the game in part 1 that she ask you, anyways imo the evaluations and rebirth are mostly a gag and shouldn't be taken serious, since this is a talk about evaluations i would like to see some Dark godness evaluations in the future uwu.

Reactions: Siriuscolt
4.80 star(s) 27 Votes