RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
the second collab character are in case anyone is wondering are ilias/promestein banner/black alice/vanillia shop /hild event

Reactions: danken

アリスフィズ

Jun 8, 2020
I found a few issues, does someone know a fix?
-Some of the combat voiceline texts are still in japanese, running the patcher again didnt fix it.
-Defeating nefrtiti lamias in the pyramid west of sabasa causes crash, see attached image.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
-Some of the combat voiceline texts are still in japanese, running the patcher again didnt fix it.
-Defeating nefrtiti lamias in the pyramid west of sabasa causes crash, see attached image.
I just tested and indeed nefertiti lamias are bug in part 3 demo. It works for part 2 normal game. Maybe because translation stuff.
About some voicelines texts being in jap, i guess its because the translation is no 100%.

アリスフィズ

Jun 8, 2020
I just tested and indeed nefertiti lamias are bug in part 3 demo. It works for part 2 normal game. Maybe because translation stuff.
About some voicelines texts being in jap, i guess its because the translation is no 100%.
I played in 2.35 and those lines were translated there.
For example, some lines from the bunny slime in the slime hill behind iliasville
---
where to get the part 3 demo?
you can find it in here

Kathuris

Apr 7, 2019
I played in 2.35 and those lines were translated there.
For example, some lines from the bunny slime in the slime hill behind iliasville

As far as the combat voice lines go, I asked about this here and on ArzorX's Blog and got this reply:

JoSmiHnTh said:
Yes, TTR changed 30% of the skillwords that was in P2, causing them to not be transferable to P3, they now needs a retranslation, skillwords are extreme in number, their file is over 23 MB in size, and until now they didn’t got fully translated, imagine that 30% of them needs a retranslation too…
The skillwords file was changed enough from P2 - P3 that it needs to be remade entirely and since that's not been finished yet almost all of the attack lines are going to still be in Japanese. No idea on the ETA for that though I imagine it's going to take a while.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Who is DMM?

Puritain shit? Does this mean this was done for censorship? What are they trying to hide and from whom?
So DMM is a big japanese website that has lots of different stuff on it.

As far as I understand since I'm not super in the know with it. It's sort of like dlsite, it has games there to buy, gacha games you can play on there through their client, I believe they also have doujins and other stuff(I could be wrong with this last part).

I think about 2-3 years ago or so, they made the move to region lock United States ips for some stupid reason. I don't have access to a vpn to be able to access the website, doesn't really matter all that much to me though.

Dead or alive Venus Vacation the gacha dead or alive beach volley ball game, is on dmm I think, and it's on certain regions of steam. Not the U.S. though, I would have loved to support them, but koei techmo's afraid of the feminist and western culture because of how sensitive they are with fanservice. Even the people who made Fate extra C.C.C. are saying they won't release a remake/remaster of C.C.C. because of said reason above about fansevice and how too many westerners feel about it, even though there's more people that like it, then don't.

Anyway, sorry for my rant there towards the end, I'm tired of this puritan bs.

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
Someone know how i can translate all Timeloop event? I get stuck even using a guide and now i didnt event know how i can get throught that fail

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
aint the time loop event translated all you do is put sleeping pills in the cola pass time break the pc with the usb challenge vinum with the puzzle book you get from sphinx if i remember correctly then you get like a key from the bed get a jewel return to the guy in the basement and then leave, if that does not work you can just upload your save

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Japanese tech company
So DMM is a big japanese website that has lots of different stuff on it.

As far as I understand since I'm not super in the know with it. It's sort of like dlsite, it has games there to buy, gacha games you can play on there through their client, I believe they also have doujins and other stuff(I could be wrong with this last part).

I think about 2-3 years ago or so, they made the move to region lock United States ips for some stupid reason. I don't have access to a vpn to be able to access the website, doesn't really matter all that much to me though.

Dead or alive Venus Vacation the gacha dead or alive beach volley ball game, is on dmm I think, and it's on certain regions of steam. Not the U.S. though, I would have loved to support them, but koei techmo's afraid of the feminist and western culture because of how sensitive they are with fanservice. Even the people who made Fate extra C.C.C. are saying they won't release a remake/remaster of C.C.C. because of said reason above about fansevice and how too many westerners feel about it, even though there's more people that like it, then don't.

Anyway, sorry for my rant there towards the end, I'm tired of this puritan bs.
Damn that sucks. Sadly I can see why they decided to region lock U.S. IPs given how the woke mobs have been going after anyone they think they can bully into giving them money. Sadly, if I were a Japanese company I would do the same.

So long as we can still get the game with a VPN and a translation for it I am okay with them doing whatever they need to do to keep the woke from ruining yet another IP.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Damn that sucks. Sadly I can see why they decided to region lock U.S. IPs given how the woke mobs have been going after anyone they think they can bully into giving them money. Sadly, if I were a Japanese company I would do the same.

So long as we can still get the game with a VPN and a translation for it I am okay with them doing whatever they need to do to keep the woke from ruining yet another IP.
Sadly it doesn't stop it completly, japan has been showing signs of going down that path a little as of recent. They just recently put modern day slang garbage shit in the spiritual successor to suikoden, eiyuden chronicles. The suikoden creator was working on it, he passed away recently unfortunately. Anyway to give you an example of the as usual garbage localization and the OH SO FUNNY JOKES:

1713846906369.jpeg

Man, so funny I forgot to laugh.

アリスフィズ

Jun 8, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock labyrinth of chaos on the part 3 demo?
There's a mod on the wiki but it doesn't seem to work for me.
Would be nice if the mod was just the Map576.rvdata2 file and not a text file and a batch file.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes