RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
for thoes that played the part 3 demo how is it
It's great. It can be finished in an hour or two, raises the top level to 80, and adds two more unit slots. There are a few more units with H-scenes, and you get to see up to the branching point where the game's plot heavily divides.

Oh yeah, and Granberia, Erubetie and Tamamo finally pop up.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Can I use this patch on android? Sense I play this game on joiplay
I pretty much patched this game in pc and then i sent it to android and played in joiplay.
But there is an important bug that makes you crash after the first turn ends, every single time, i dont know why. Maybe its related to the joi version, game version, my phone version... I dont know, i didnt really tested it much because anyways, the game is clearly made for be played in pc, its just more comfortable in general.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
I haven't followed new updates too much but from my understanding there are three endings? I plan to go for an ending with Black Alice (chaos form) since that's my favorite character, is that a potential option and if it is how do you trigger it?

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
I haven't followed new updates too much but from my understanding there are three endings? I plan to go for an ending with Black Alice (chaos form) since that's my favorite character, is that a potential option and if it is how do you trigger it?
Sorry to disappoint, but its highly unlikely that chaos alice will have an entire route of her own, she's the literal antagonist, best you might get is a bad ending like with ilias in the trilogy
The chaos route is basically up in the airs as to what the fuck it's actually going to be, or if it's going to be real in the first place
Also, kill the traitor, Logos magia

Nolozone

Dec 6, 2020
Random musings...till the part 3 demo, is Yao the only monster who can rape Luka with all the main three erogenous holes?

CerberusPlays

Feb 13, 2021
I haven't followed the game for a while, but I know the demo for part 3 is available. Is there a way to mtl it? I am quite new to that stuff, or does anyone already have a mtl?

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either way, it is only confirmed in MGQP 2, so I would consider it a spoiler either way. Well, I don't consider it a huge spoiler anyway.
1713046115112.png
it's right in the beginning of the game in part 1 that she ask you, anyways imo the evaluations and rebirth are mostly a gag and shouldn't be taken serious, since this is a talk about evaluations i would like to see some Dark godness evaluations in the future uwu.

Reactions: Siriuscolt

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
It's great. It can be finished in an hour or two, raises the top level to 80, and adds two more unit slots. There are a few more units with H-scenes, and you get to see up to the branching point where the game's plot heavily divides.

Oh yeah, and Granberia, Erubetie and Tamamo finally pop up.
ah that sounds like the wait time will finaly pay off and love that the plot starts hevaliy differentg

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
View attachment 3538598
it's right in the beginning of the game in part 1 that she ask you, anyways imo the evaluations and rebirth are mostly a gag and shouldn't be taken serious, since this is a talk about evaluations i would like to see some Dark godness evaluations in the future uwu.
I don't think that's actually going to happen, unlikely from her character (with the little we know)
Evaluations in the monster world and chaose route is likely to be done by Reaper, since she's already in hades, atleast that's my guess

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
View attachment 3538598
Huh, I did forget about this one. I would like to see other characters doing the evaluations too.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Srry for my dumb question but how is going the part 3,my pals?
Do you know about the demo thing that was released a few months ago because didnt can finish the game last year?
If so, i think there is literally no more info yet, the closer to some news is that monmusu-td (a gacha game) is doing their second collab event right now and should end 22 of this month, this can mean pretty much nothing, in fact, last year he mentioned in his blog late because he forgot about it so i dont think this matter much. After all, despite what some people comment about it, i doubt torotoro had to do something about this collab, if so he did a quick proof reading.

In other words, we dont know.

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
Do you know about the demo thing that was released a few months ago because didnt can finish the game last year?
If so, i think there is literally no more info yet, the closer to some news is that monmusu-td (a gacha game) is doing their second collab event right now and should end 22 of this month, this can mean pretty much nothing, in fact, last year he mentioned in his blog late because he forgot about it so i dont think this matter much. After all, despite what some people comment about it, i doubt torotoro had to do something about this collab, if so he did a quick proof reading.

In other words, we dont know.
Wait !!!? The TD Defense got a Second Collav with MGQ?! Mother of Mercy at last this i can get something! Thanks!

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes