• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
That's a good point. I moved that Gamergss3a to a "New Folder" that I created and the I replaced everything with the 10-02-2020 one. It's running fine but I really don't know if anything has changed. Also, got the save posted finally :p
Already posted it back changed

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
You do not want to use rgss3a file or game will use old translation, also if you patched it yourself now, your version should be same as masterdragonson's prepatched files.

Your save
You gave me 98!!!!!!!???? Gee thanks!!

avientone

Jun 23, 2020

Thanks for so thoroughly answering my questions. I didn't think anyone would respond. I put back the rgss3a file, then I dragged and dropped it into the decrypter exe program, and then I played the game and IT WORKED. I also now have a data folder where I didn't before and the Graphics folder count was 10,377 Files at 2.6 gigs( has part 1 event scenes). Keep in mind I did this in the copy of my "out" folder and not in the one I originally use (for safety reasons of course). Should I apply this to the main one now that it worked? I'm not sure what changed. I put the decrypter exe in the main game directory.No double "custom" sword?
Did you get the Valto crash pic?

P.S: I'm SUPER grateful for the quick responses and the CUSTOM swords!!

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Already posted it back changed
I just realized something I should've realized sooner: Did you all mean that I shouldn't use the rgss3a file with the decrypter because that is exactly what I dragged and dropped into the decrypter exe file. So does that mean nothings changed because I used that? Is my copy "out" folder now useless because I did that?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I just realized something I should've realized sooner: Did you all mean that I shouldn't use the rgss3a file with the decrypter because that is exactly what I dragged and dropped into the decrypter exe file. So does that mean nothings changed because I used that? Is my copy "out" folder now useless because I did that?
If you did not had "data folder" at all, you should either
A)
- Use decrypter to get data folder and some pics out of it
- patch translation on your end by using translator and replacing scripts from bitbucket
B)
- use masterdragonson's prepatched data folder but the question then would be if you actually did not had pics in graphics that are part of rgss3a file (before decripting)

It is hard to say how much has changed since you are using custom patched rgss3a file.

If you want to make sure youre using latest translation (as of now) check Dullahan Lord race description and compare it with

If for some reason it is not the same
- decrypt and move all files from the extract folder into the actual game directory
then either
A) use translator and patch it yourself
B) use masterdragonson's prepatched data folder files from 02.10.2020 or newer

Also you got now 99 including the one you upgraded.
Also2: at the end of the day you do not want to have rgss3a file in game folder if you want to use new translation.

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
A)
- patch translation on your end by using translator and replacing scripts from bitbucket
B)
- use masterdragonson's prepatched data folder but the question then would be if you actually did not had pics in graphics that are part of rgss3a file (before decripting)

It is hard to say how much has changed since you are using custom patched rgss3a file.

If you want to make sure youre using latest translation (as of now) check Dullahan Lord race description and compare it with

My Dullahan Lord race description starts with: "A high-ranking Dullahan who is an expert in combat and a master of the sword." So I DID need to decrypt the rgss3a file then get rid of it? Sorry if I'm being repetitive or not quite understanding. Oh right, I do need to upgrade them now.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
My Dullahan Lord race description starts with: "A high-ranking Dullahan who is an expert in combat and a master of the sword." So I DID need to decrypt the rgss3a file then get rid of it? Sorry if I'm being repetitive or not quite understanding. Oh right, I do need to upgrade them now.
It is same as the line in green, that should be enough for now, until you decide to update again.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
A)
B)

If for some reason it is not the same
- decrypt and move all files from the extract folder into the actual game directory
then either
A) use translator and patch it yourself
B) use masterdragonson's prepatched data folder files from 02.10.2020 or newer

Also2: at the end of the day you do not want to have rgss3a file in game folder if you want to use new translation.
I decrypted all the files into my game directory but then I just replaced
everything with:
You said, "A) use translator and patch it yourself." Was that wrong or was there a translator exe file somewhere I should have used (was it wrong for me not to do A) is what I meant.

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
everything with:
You said, "A) use translator and patch it yourself." Was that wrong or was there a translator exe file somewhere I should have used (was it wrong for me not to do A) is what I meant.
I can see throwing many alternative paths is mind fucking you.

If you used the manual patch (overwrite default Data extracted from Game.rgss3a with Translation Update) and got it going then Gold Star (y)

Translating using the Bitbucket repository is an alternative method. But if it ain't broke don't worry about it for now. You deserve a hot cocoa/beer :)

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I can see throwing many alternative paths is mind fucking you.

If you used the manual patch (overwrite default Data extracted from Game.rgss3a with Translation Update) and got it going then Gold Star (y)

Translating using the Bitbucket repository is an alternative method. But if it ain't broke don't worry about it for now. You deserve a hot cocoa/beer :)
LOL. Thanks buddy. I think I'm good for now. And yes, my skull was on fire from the many paths available.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Let's see. It is complaining that it Failed to create a picture however it didn't mention a specific picture.
Do you have all the Valto Pictures from Part 1?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, it worked! Thanks! I don't know why I had missing pictures but after putting in the file you posted it finally went through. How'd you read all that gibberish to know it was missing pics?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
everything with:
You went for the B path, you could use the decrypter or not in that path, masterdragonson's pre-patched files are the data folder, so the only thing would be if you got all other files from rgss3a file
Path A is for manual patching and translator.

Either path should get you up to date game translation working.

Either process looks complicated the first time. After that, it is like every other basic thing you generally do on the PC

¿Where is SystemSave?, and how i combine the library files of part 1 on part 2 (i want to get the 100%)
SystemSave is created by playing the game. As for combine, you play the game.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yes, it worked! Thanks! I don't know why I had missing pictures but after putting in the file you posted it finally went through. How'd you read all that gibberish to know it was missing pics?
Great (y) I've seen that error message template many times before but here is a translation:
Verv2.23.00
Do to Error RGSSError this program can't continue running.
Please report this to the Official Website 「Patch Support」 if it hasn't already been reported.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Details:
failed to create bitmap

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
You went for the B path, you could use the decrypter or not in that path, masterdragonson's pre-patched files are the data folder, so the only thing would be if you got all other files from rgss3a file
Path A is for manual patching and translator.

Either path should get you up to date game translation working.

Either process looks complicated the first time. After that, it is like every other basic thing you generally do on the PC

SystemSave is created by playing the game. As for combine, you play the game.
Thanks. I know I was annoying people that were trying to explain it to me but with everyone's input I think I have a solid grasp of the basics.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Thanks. I know I was annoying people that were trying to explain it to me but with everyone's input I think I have a solid grasp of the basics.
Great (y) I've seen that error message template many times before but here is a translation:
Verv2.23.00
Do to Error RGSSError this program can't continue running.
Please report this to the Official Website 「Patch Support」 if it hasn't already been reported.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Details:
failed to create bitmap
You can even translate that garbled mess!!!???:eek: Now I know why everyone comes here for help. Thanks again.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Then ¿i need to fight every monster in the game and the bosses in Hades in order to get the complete library?, ¿there's no other way like put the SystemSave of Part 1 on Part 2?
Did you try moving your save from Part 1 to Part 2?
Save\SystemSave.rvdata2

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes