• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
Anyone have a Chapter 9 save or close to it? Maybe if I use someone else's save, I won't get hit with the black screen of death bug when Chapter 10 starts.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Are you running 2.31?

Just asking as when I try to load it in 2.23 I get:
No such file or directory - Graphics/Characters/Collabo

The translation hasn't been updated to that yet.

MGQP Script Still good from 2.23 for 2.31.rar
7.6 MB

I was going over the data but it's a long way from updated to the new version...

Script 2.31 Actors, Enemies, MapInfos.rar
55 KB

Actors were updated though ones named prior need refreshed.
Enemies aren't reviewed. I only imported the new Notes over so far and Enemies 386-496 are not translated.
MapInfos is a little thing I like to update for the RPG Maker Editor.

Overall so far I got:
Script 2.31 Not fully reviewed.rar
11.6 MB

Which generated this:
out 2.31.rar
17.3 MB

I didn't get a crash but that could be I'm using 2.31, some of the scripts that matched 2.23 could have had bug fixes in the translated versions that I didn't notice (only compared the raw 2.23 to 2.31 and haven't had a chance to review all the scrips)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you tried just putting the translation files in 2.31 from 2.23 without review yeah you're probably going to have a bad time...

Scrauser

Aug 21, 2018
i updated the game from 2.11 to 2.30 directly than to 2.31.maybe i missed some files from the 2.23 patch.anyway,i managed to finish the chapters without any errors.
Also,i remember the game crash at the beginning,where you first encounter the monster girl from ROBF in the first city you visit.if she uses the same spell as the other girl with glasses the game crash.
I'm not expert into this but i think it's a skill related error not character

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
MGQ Paradox 2.23 Data Folder Compiled On 10-02-2020

Mega

Using (If Game isn't already decrypted, else skip to Step 3)
1) Decrypt 'Game.rgss3a' using Decryptor
2) Rename or Remove 'Game.rgss3a' (You want the game to read the translated files, not the ones stored in here)
3) Overwrite 'Data' Folder with those from the archive
4) Optional Add Paradox.png to 'Graphics\Titles1' Folder
5) Optional Overwrite Game.ini if you haven't already done so in the past
6) Optional Add Evasion Fix Patch to the Patch Folder
7) Play Game

*This isn't for people that want to compile the Translation files*
Other Tutorials are available that gives instructions on how to do that on the First Page

Extra: Included Evasion Fix Patch kindly provided by Arzor-X
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-3506440
I just applied this patch with the f95 game and it worked flawlessly!
no errors so far and my savefile worked fine

raith

Jul 30, 2017
most traits have been translated for the collab, and there seems to be another phoenix trait mixed into it as well. I'm curious to be honest

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
AND THERE IT IS! The new version of MGQP with new update and new translate, Enjoy!

2.31.00 last translation update already applied ( I strongly suggest to the one who can modify the topic to split this archive in other filehosts cause its MEGA, i dont know how much time it will be online)

And a note to the topic creator, the game is not on hold anymore according to the sources given in the comments and from what i seen. It has been resumed. They are showing proof of concept for part 3 already (Looks like this year will end a little better)

Last edited:

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
When it completes, it will be my first contribution to this forum and will be more updated than the one in the first post
2.31.00 Game version and Latest translation 10/30/2020
Yes your version may be more up to date than OP; but you're forgetting masterdragonson has been posting updated to it for several months now; i bet he was going to make another soon; although right now translation is in the process of updating to the new version, so a lot more may be broken right now compared to 2.23

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Yes your version may be more up to date than OP; but you're forgetting masterdragonson has been posting updated to it for several months now; i bet he was going to make another soon; although right now translation is in the process of updating to the new version, so a lot more may be broken right now compared to 2.23
I am playing right now and its working flawlessly
i just compressed what i did in a zip file, it changed lots of things on the game and the savefiles are working fine ( I did a backup before doing it just in case)

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
and I read the logs before applying the translation files. It were all green in the merging process.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
and this new version of the game I took from the guy above and it is the latest version of the game. (lots of bugs were fixed + new contents)

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
so on conclusion, i triple checked the build before uploading so i am certain whoever downloads this new build will be satisfied
try using multi-quote/edit

and this new version of the game I took from the guy above and it is the latest version of the game. (lots of bugs were fixed + new contents)
Yes bugs were fixed in untranslated game, for translation, if you actually looked on the discord you would know that there are some broken things like character pictures and so due to number of lines being increased in txt files and they need to manually check them, among other things like broken script or two.

Reactions: LewdBoiWinston
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes