RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Oh and a new thing i noticed in the latest update, now they raised the level cap for the characters. Its not nvl 60 anymore!

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
I have found that we have a doppel Luka in MGQP, where is she ? How to find her ? Thanks guys :)

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
For the love of gold, i cant replace the scripts with Arzor-x's translated ones cuz I keep getting some kind of error

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
needs a mod that makes it so that the game plays any additional dialogue your characters can have even if they are not in the main party

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I have found that we have a doppel Luka in MGQP, where is she ? How to find her ? Thanks guys :)
For now, only appears in the postgame super dungeon, the Labyrinth of Chaos, as a X00th floor superboss. also, there's actually 4 of them for the 4 elements. but as a superboss, there are no scenes after losing.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
For now, only appears in the postgame super dungeon, the Labyrinth of Chaos, as a X00th floor superboss. also, there's actually 4 of them for the 4 elements. but as a superboss, there are no scenes after losing.
thank you !
It's sad that they don't have scenes :(
I havn't played the labyrinth, is it worth if there are no scenes ? No scenario too ?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
thank you !
It's sad that they don't have scenes :(
I havn't played the labyrinth, is it worth if there are no scenes ? No scenario too ?
It's for the people that really like pushing the limits of games. as an example, the 4 doppel lukas you may fight at the same time on the 100th floor as a superboss have ~70+ million HP each. and going higher increases stats more. There are some randomly occuring skits, or characters that offer to teach unique skills. If you wanna know more, there is a
where is the LoC?
In Hades (door on the church's second floor) once you've gotten to the current end of the game, Checking the book shelf should give the option to go to the LoC.

NotTheFurry

Sep 29, 2020
Can anyone tell me if Magatsu from The Three Charms has a unique ability called "Mandala"?

I mean, we got Shun Goku Satsu, Hassou Tobi, and Die For Me!, so why not.

Einsichi

May 18, 2020
as far as I played, until the end of Part 2 is translated so you can plsy. after finishing part 2 you will be able to play a kind of DLC in pocket castle, (white rabbit) this part is in japanese. I will only wait for the translation of the dlc but aside of that you will have 50+ hours of play before that
Hi can you help me? I'm a little lost here, I finished part 2 and I still have 53% of the game to finish according to the library. Are that missing part things I didn't do? The game ends in the part where we are going to summon the bird to go to the lord's castle. What did I miss?

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Hi can you help me? I'm a little lost here, I finished part 2 and I still have 53% of the game to finish according to the library. Are that missing part things I didn't do? The game ends in the part where we are going to summon the bird to go to the lord's castle. What did I miss?
that accounts for everything in game. recruiting all the monsters quests ect.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Nothing; the library is set up to take into account the things still to come in Part 3, so until then you'll never have a 100% library

Einsichi

May 18, 2020
Nothing; the library is set up to take into account the things still to come in Part 3, so until then you'll never have a 100% library
I understand. I still have to learn how to update the game. It seems that there is already a newer and more complete version that they made available only here.

Guilherme69

Oct 9, 2019
Hint: To Recruit Daji(she is so strong!)

-Complete chapther 12
-Go see Amira - Ask for information
-Go to yamatai village
-Go talk with the mayor
-Go to fox shrine and talk with the fake statue
-Fight Daji then recruit her
-Go back to the mayor

Daji has a lot of abilities. I still don´t know how recruit the others
PS: Sorry about my english, I´m not a good student.

Einsichi

May 18, 2020
Hint: To Recruit Daji(she is so strong!)

-Complete chapther 12
-Go see Amira - Ask for information
-Go to yamatai village
-Go talk with the mayor
-Go to fox shrine and talk with the fake statue
-Fight Daji then recruit her
-Go back to the mayor

Daji has a lot of abilities. I still don´t know how recruit the others
PS: Sorry about my english, I´m not a good student.
Is your version 2.23?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes