RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
does someone know how to get past the fucking castle of dreams (the collaboration quest) i cant find the fucking lever or something that lets me proceed.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
does someone know how to get past the fucking castle of dreams (the collaboration quest) i cant find the fucking lever or something that lets me proceed.
where exactly are you stuck? you run through the castle several times with different parties, so any details would help us help you.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
where exactly are you stuck? you run through the castle several times with different parties, so any details would help us help you.
I just got past it, fucking language barrier, it was a hidden wall to get a knuckles or whatever it was. now I am trying to get past another blocked door in the underground castle

but thanks regardless.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
In case someone wanted the new Maps generated from 2.31 I made a link for that

This is for people that like making walkthroughs, working on the wiki, or would just like to see the maps. Contains a lot of pictures of maps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some Map Names might be off as I roughly translated them.
These are 1:1 Scale so they are large, 244 MB 132 Pictures
Made using Script

Maps from 2.20
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-3213306

Sad_Guy

Oct 28, 2020
Does anyone know where to get version 2.31? When I download the game on the it says on the top left that it is version 2.30.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
sooo, in the labyrinth of chaos, since weaknesses and resistances are more pronounced, is it better to use luka's super fractal custom or another sword with higher attack? rather, does anyone know how much these weaknesses are pronounced?

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
Sorry I've never done this before, but I thought I'd upload my save folder since people have been requesting collab saves. Sorry I have a lot of save slots, but Save 89 is post endgame for the collab, so if you want to pick off right after the ending, and venture off to find the optional collab party members, that's the one you want. Hope it works, again I haven't done this before.

Make your own? The update is not large and there is easy to follow walkthrough on youtube, so nothing stops you from playing the game yourself
If you're not gonna help people, please keep your comments to yourself. You made a passive aggressive comment to me a couple days ago when I commented on TrTr being mad at people who are impatient, and now you're doing it to SadGuy and NirvashNeo.

The western fanbase for an incredibly niche genre like this is obviously very small. We should all be cool to each other.

Last edited:

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Sorry I've never done this before, but I thought I'd upload my save folder since people have been requesting collab saves. Sorry I have a lot of save slots, but Save 89 is post endgame for the collab, so if you want to pick off right after the ending, and venture off to find the optional collab party members, that's the one you want. Hope it works, again I haven't done this before.

Mega

If you're not gonna help people, please keep your comments to yourself. You made a passive aggressive comment to me a couple days ago when I commented on TrTr being mad at people who are impatient, and now you're doing it to SadGuy and NirvashNeo.

The western fanbase for an incredibly niche genre like this is obviously very small. We should all be cool to each other.
Thanks for the save, but I will finish it by myself, but I will ask you how to get the new characters

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
Thanks for the save, but I will finish it by myself, but I will ask you how to get the new characters
So courtesy of Lazyrick this is a good guide on how to recruit them. However in my experience there does seem to be a certain order in which you're allowed to recruit them. For example if you set off to recruit Mysuca, Nemea and Vinum first, they won't seem to be available to encounter in Finoa just yet. So I'm going to arrange the following list in order of which I recruited everyone:

1. Daji: Go to Yamatai, talk to the chief, go to fox shrine, butt kick the statue, Beat daji. (talking to chief again after lets you recruit another member of the Unfortunate gang)
2. Fulbeuar: Floor 9 of the castle, defeat her, then give her mirror received during 3 succ sisters haunted house adventure.
3. Gilgorn: floor 4 of the castle, but to recruit her you need to break her magic barrier, using a rune you get from recruiting fulbeuar. (don't forget the sheep after recruiting her)
4. Est: Beat her at the GN colleseum (returning to final battle area gives ability to the protags that changes attacks to pleasure damage which is very helpful, since she's immune to everything else)
5. Myst, Ogre, & Exe: go to fairy island, go straight north to find them, Beat their powered up forms, give the anti angel weapon fragment gotten by beating Daimyokai.
6. Muzet, Lyla, Bell (and Daimyokai): Go to Snow heaven, talk with Ranael, Go to the Snow shrine, beat Daimyokai, then the 3 Angels.
7. Myusca, Nemea, & Vinum: Go to Finoa, beat them.

Reactions: uchihafabio
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes