RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
So courtesy of Lazyrick this is a good guide on how to recruit them. However in my experience there does seem to be a certain order in which you're allowed to recruit them. For example if you set off to recruit Mysuca, Nemea and Vinum first, they won't seem to be available to encounter in Finoa just yet. So I'm going to arrange the following list in order of which I recruited everyone:

1. Daji: Go to Yamatai, talk to the chief, go to fox shrine, butt kick the statue, Beat daji. (talking to chief again after lets you recruit another member of the Unfortunate gang)
2. Fulbeuar: Floor 9 of the castle, defeat her, then give her mirror received during 3 succ sisters haunted house adventure.
3. Gilgorn: floor 4 of the castle, but to recruit her you need to break her magic barrier, using a rune you get from recruiting fulbeuar. (don't forget the sheep after recruiting her)
4. Est: Beat her at the GN colleseum (returning to final battle area gives ability to the protags that changes attacks to pleasure damage which is very helpful, since she's immune to everything else)
5. Myst, Ogre, & Exe: go to fairy island, go straight north to find them, Beat their powered up forms, give the anti angel weapon fragment gotten by beating Daimyokai.
6. Muzet, Lyla, Bell (and Daimyokai): Go to Snow heaven, talk with Ranael, Go to the Snow shrine, beat Daimyokai, then the 3 Angels.
7. Myusca, Nemea, & Vinum: Go to Finoa, beat them.
thanks

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Is there an option to get the orange-haired succubus in the collab to join your party after a random encounter?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Is there an option to get the orange-haired succubus in the collab to join your party after a random encounter?
I believe they become recruitable after you complete the collab story. maybe earlier, but I didn't bother trying to recruit them till after.

completely unrelated news: I only today discovered that the emblem the 7 heroes get is literally the word "Collabo" written 8 times, and either mirrored or bent. I should really use turn my brain on more often, it's getting dusty.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
So courtesy of Lazyrick this is a good guide on how to recruit them. However in my experience there does seem to be a certain order in which you're allowed to recruit them. For example if you set off to recruit Mysuca, Nemea and Vinum first, they won't seem to be available to encounter in Finoa just yet. So I'm going to arrange the following list in order of which I recruited everyone:

1. Daji: Go to Yamatai, talk to the chief, go to fox shrine, butt kick the statue, Beat daji. (talking to chief again after lets you recruit another member of the Unfortunate gang)
2. Fulbeuar: Floor 9 of the castle, defeat her, then give her mirror received during 3 succ sisters haunted house adventure.
3. Gilgorn: floor 4 of the castle, but to recruit her you need to break her magic barrier, using a rune you get from recruiting fulbeuar. (don't forget the sheep after recruiting her)
4. Est: Beat her at the GN colleseum (returning to final battle area gives ability to the protags that changes attacks to pleasure damage which is very helpful, since she's immune to everything else)
5. Myst, Ogre, & Exe: go to fairy island, go straight north to find them, Beat their powered up forms, give the anti angel weapon fragment gotten by beating Daimyokai.
6. Muzet, Lyla, Bell (and Daimyokai): Go to Snow heaven, talk with Ranael, Go to the Snow shrine, beat Daimyokai, then the 3 Angels.
Can you tell me where the castle is located? after the collaboration i cannot find it

Csfop7

Feb 3, 2018
Game crashed when starting the Collab scenario from the White Rabbit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Using MGQ Paradox from this thread's first post, with the patches provided by masterdragonson in #1,293 and an updated translation following . Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017

where is the haunted house adventure? I dont have the mirror

NirvashNeo

May 16, 2020
Sorry I've never done this before, but I thought I'd upload my save folder since people have been requesting collab saves. Sorry I have a lot of save slots, but Save 89 is post endgame for the collab, so if you want to pick off right after the ending, and venture off to find the optional collab party members, that's the one you want. Hope it works, again I haven't done this before.

Mega

If you're not gonna help people, please keep your comments to yourself. You made a passive aggressive comment to me a couple days ago when I commented on TrTr being mad at people who are impatient, and now you're doing it to SadGuy and NirvashNeo.

The western fanbase for an incredibly niche genre like this is obviously very small. We should all be cool to each other.
I think there might be an issue with the link as it just sends me back to the mega homepage.

Can you please provide a different way to download

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Game crashed when starting the Collab scenario from the White Rabbit.

Using MGQ Paradox from this thread's first post, with the patches provided by masterdragonson in #1,293 and an updated translation following . Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Got a save I can test this against?

Reactions: Csfop7

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I'm wandering around Finoa and the battle with the three succubi sisters isn't triggering (I've finished the entire collab). What am I missing? I already spoke to Amira too

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yeah, it is my most complete save with all recruitments and all side content done after the ending of Part 2.
Hmm it's rather late for me (4am ish) so head isn't working that great :p

Script_00000166_公開コマンド.txt
So this code looks like it filters out all Key Items then stores what remains in the Storehouse.
For some reason something in your items is triggering Nil value. As for what I'm not sure... After having it beep at me a few times I came up with this

Is it an Item? Is it a Key Item? If not either then I don't care.
Keep a backup of your save then check the Storehouse when you can as it says it dumps all your not Key Item stuff there.

Data Folder Tested On

• Red Heart
Reactions: AHSDD and Csfop7

Csfop7

Feb 3, 2018
Hmm it's rather late for me (4am ish) so head isn't working that great :p

Script_00000166_公開コマンド.txt
So this code looks like it filters out all Key Items then stores what remains in the Storehouse.
For some reason something in your items is triggering Nil value. As for what I'm not sure... After having it beep at me a few times I came up with this

Is it an Item? Is it a Key Item? If not either then I don't care.
Keep a backup of your save then check the Storehouse when you can as it says it dumps all your not Key Item stuff there.

Data Folder Tested On
Mega
I've briefly tried the script you posted and it seems to work. Dialogue goes past the crashing point and the scenario/cutscenes start playing normally. Thank you so much!

young goos

Dec 9, 2019
AND THERE IT IS! The new version of MGQP with new update and new translate, Enjoy!

2.31.00 last translation update already applied ( I strongly suggest to the one who can modify the topic to split this archive in other filehosts cause its MEGA, i dont know how much time it will be online)

Mega

And a note to the topic creator, the game is not on hold anymore according to the sources given in the comments and from what i seen. It has been resumed. They are showing proof of concept for part 3 already (Looks like this year will end a little better)
thank you

Reactions: uchihafabio

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Is there a way to mass take everything out of storage because I never realized that the crossover would shove most items into storage I get why but grabbing all my loc gear is slow and tedious

SirKhajiit

Jun 14, 2020
ok so i think something broke within my save( or im just being stupid and dont understand something) but the situation is this: i recruited Antinne Ann (she has some good gear and i've been using her for a while) and when i went on to recruit spider queen, after choosing Antinne as the Insect queen and beating spider, Antinne just disappeared into thin air. She's not in the pocket castle, she's not in the party, she's not in grangold, i have no clue if she goes anywhere after the scene at red mountain but i'm very confused, anybody had a similar issue and can help?

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Sorry I've never done this before, but I thought I'd upload my save folder since people have been requesting collab saves. Sorry I have a lot of save slots, but Save 89 is post endgame for the collab, so if you want to pick off right after the ending, and venture off to find the optional collab party members, that's the one you want. Hope it works, again I haven't done this before.

Mega

If you're not gonna help people, please keep your comments to yourself. You made a passive aggressive comment to me a couple days ago when I commented on TrTr being mad at people who are impatient, and now you're doing it to SadGuy and NirvashNeo.

The western fanbase for an incredibly niche genre like this is obviously very small. We should all be cool to each other.
Your link leads to the main page only can you reupload

Reactions: NirvashNeo
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes