RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
I've not been keeping track on this game for a good long while. Since Dargoth was still working on it. How many of the chapters have come out and who are working on translations nowadays?

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
I've not been keeping track on this game for a good long while. Since Dargoth was still working on it. How many of the chapters have come out and who are working on translations nowadays?
ArzorX and the DokuDoku team have, along with amalgamating Dargoth's work, completed the entirety of the main story and all of the sex scenes. The collab is currently still being worked on, and there are some LoC items and skill descriptions/texts left to translate.

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
So, I bet this has probably been asked before, but how do I get past the barrier in the castle? I already talked to the succubus in the kitchen and got her to milk one of the characters, but I can't do anything with the crack in the dance room. I just get Hakunen and the fox saying something, and then nothing. Is there some specific person I have to talk to or something?

EDIT: Never mind, apparently that was the key. Ran around and talked to random characters until it eventually opened up.

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
Hey guys it's been a while since I played this, and I hear there's like an update, and so what's the latest version? is the update together with main file in the link? and has it been translated? And what should I do based on this?

I also found this Update.

The files I currently have are :

"Monster Girl Quest Paradox Part2" 2.9 GB ZIP, 3.3 Normal, 2/19/2019
"Monmusu_Quest_Paradox_RPG_Part_Two_Patched_Ver223" 2.4 GB Either Way, 1/27/2019
"MGQ Paradox 2.23 Data 2-24-2020" 16 MB ZIP, 146 Normal

Also for Translation :

All_Translation_Parts
ArzorX-dokudoku-amateur-translation-team-153bca90e7cf
MGQ Paradox 2 Translator + Resizer + Cheese v6.8
RpgMakerVXAce Translator 0.10c
Ranging from 200 KB to 11 MB

And Uncensor :

Uncensored Scenes By 211Rudens
Uncensored Scenes by Tibluedream

And a couple of walkthroughs but I remember mostly using wiki

But the file I found in the link was
"MGQ_Paradox_223_Translated_5-12-2020" 2.9 GB

Is it like the 2.23 completely translated file without needing the files above?

If so should I use RPGM VX translator for 2.32 zip (around 200 MB together) only and and paste it, which then I copy to the main file? (Cause it says Raw JP)

Last edited:

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
If so should I use RPGM VX translator for 2.32 zip (around 200 MB together) only and and paste it, which then I copy to the main file? (Cause it says Raw JP)
Figure out which of the files on your end is the raw jp version, if it's 2.23 use update 2.23>2.30>2.31>2.32>2.33>2.34, use translator on your end to apply latest translation from bitbucket.

Or update to just 2.32 and use pre-pached files on previous page.

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
Figure out which of the files on your end is the raw jp version, if it's 2.23 use update 2.23>2.30>2.31>2.32>2.33>2.34, use translator on your end to apply latest translation from bitbucket.

Or update to just 2.32 and use pre-pached files on previous page.
Allright thanks, was just wondering some things

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
right, i used your data folder (4. something MB) should I merge the scripts.txt too or only the data will suffice? And another question..... Is 2.32 the latest version or should I search for a new version?

And I am kind of a lazy person, i don't like to be keeping updating every two days on bitbucket so i wait patiently for your commits here already patched up so i can only overwrite it

Last edit promise XD. Your fix worked, thanks

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
right, i used your data folder (4. something MB) should I merge the scripts.txt too or only the data will suffice? And another question..... Is 2.32 the latest version or should I search for a new version?

And I am kind of a lazy person, i don't like to be keeping updating every two days on bitbucket so i wait patiently for your commits here already patched up so i can only overwrite it

Last edit promise XD. Your fix worked, thanks
The Data will suffice.

Scripts.rvdata2 is the file actually used by RPG Maker VX Ace so if you want to test things use that.

Script_00000248_12.txt is used by Ytinasni's RPG Maker Translation Tool so it is more for rebuilding the files without RPG Maker VX Ace Editor (Though that translation tool has several benefits over the official editor).

In Arzor-X's bitbucket they just removed the offending line 4 days ago so this is all relatively fresh

I'm not sure if 2.32 is the latest. Since you mentioned it I took a look on DLsite and it has
  • Nov/23/2020 Correction: bugs/defects
  • Nov/22/2020 Correction: typos Correction: bugs/defects
However I think 2.32 was released on Nov/19/2020

After the version from DLsite finishes downloading I'll compare it. Also not sure if the Nov 23/22 updates has already been incorporated into Arzor-X's bitbucket or their team just did a manual correction.

Reactions: uchihafabio

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
The Data will suffice.

Scripts.rvdata2 is the file actually used by RPG Maker VX Ace so if you want to test things use that.

Script_00000248_12.txt is used by Ytinasni's RPG Maker Translation Tool so it is more for rebuilding the files without RPG Maker VX Ace Editor (Though that translation tool has several benefits over the official editor).

In Arzor-X's bitbucket they just removed the offending line 4 days ago so this is all relatively fresh

I'm not sure if 2.32 is the latest. Since you mentioned it I took a look on DLsite and it has

After the version from DLsite finishes downloading I'll compare it. Also not sure if the Nov 23/22 updates has already been incorporated into Arzor-X's bitbucket or their team just did a manual correction.
yes, i found that on their site, now i applied a patch (25kb) from bitbucket and now the game version turned 2.34 (go figure) now, did my game became 2.34 or it is stil lacking the patchfiles from dlsite?

If someone has that answer (has the jp patch) i would strongly recommend to show up
this is the patch i used from bitbucket

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
The Data will suffice.

ooooh, so you paid for the game! amazing, i will be waiting for the update then

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
yes, i found that on their site, now i applied a patch (25kb) from bitbucket and now the game version turned 2.34 (go figure) now, did my game became 2.34 or it is stil lacking the patchfiles from dlsite?

If someone has that answer (has the jp patch) i would strongly recommend to show up
this is the patch i used from bitbucket
That is just 3rd party scripts, not the 2.33/2.34 update, png saver and resizer, not game patch/update

you can change in notepad 2.32>2.34 :rolleyes:

Also it is not on bitbucket

The Data will suffice.

2.34 is latest, already mentioned it on previous page

• Angry
Reactions: uchihafabio
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes