RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Trying to disable the barrier in the dark castle need help it's when you first start exploring it.
talk to the succubus in the kitchen, and after being milked, she'll direct you to the totally unremarkable crack at the top of the dance room.

Valantin

Nov 29, 2018
When it completes, it will be my first contribution to this forum and will be more updated than the one in the first post
2.31.00 Game version and Latest translation 10/30/2020
Welp "we" will look forward to taht day with great interest.
Tho thanks in advance for i would have likley failed somewhow to go from my version to the "new" one.

HollowFs

Feb 16, 2020
Tip on where to find the collab Girls After chap 12 and recruit them based on Mira info

-Going to Grand Noah youll find fulbeuar back on the dark castle,(not sure if needed to trigger Est recruit Shes on the last stage on the bottom normal fight with Luca & co) then talk to Noah Queen and go to the colleseum to fight her and she will join after a beating( you can recruit the 3 Mob succubi here if you did not know)

-Going to Snow Heaven talk to Ranael to promt going to Snow Shrine where Eden is(youll Find Daimyokai/Musette/Lyla/Bell beat them and they will join

-Going to Finoa Myusca/Nemea&Vinum are here beat them and they will join

-Does anyone know where to Find&Recruit Gilgorn/Mysteltainn/Ogretooth&Executioner?

Reactions: ALeakyWarthog

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Tip on where to find the collab Girls After chap 12 and recruit them based on Mira info

-Going to Grand Noah youll find fulbeuar back on the dark castle,(not sure if needed to trigger Est recruit Shes on the last stage on the bottom normal fight with Luca & co) then talk to Noah Queen and go to the colleseum to fight her and she will join after a beating( you can recruit the 3 Mob succubi here if you did not know)

-Going to Snow Heaven talk to Ranael to promt going to Snow Shrine where Eden is(youll Find Daimyokai/Musette/Lyla/Bell beat them and they will join

-Going to Finoa Myusca/Nemea&Vinum are here beat them and they will join

-Does anyone know where to Find&Recruit Gilgorn/Mysteltainn/Ogretooth&Executioner?
Thanks to you I now have everyone.
Full list of how to recruit:
Myusca, Nemea, & Vinum: Go to Finoa, beat them.
Fulbeuar: Floor 9 of the castle, defeat her, then give her mirror received during 3 succ sisters haunted house adventure.
Gilgorn: floor 4 of the castle, but to recruit her you need to break her magic barrier, using a rune you get from recruiting fulbeuar. (don't forget the sheep after recruiting her)
Muzet, Lyla, Bell (and Daimyokai): Go to Snow heaven, talk with Ranael, Go to the Snow shrine, beat Daimyokai, then the 3 Angels.
Est: Beat her at the GN colleseum (returning to final battle area gives ability to the protags that changes attacks to pleasure damage which is very helpful, since she's immune to everything else)
Daji: Go to Yamatai, talk to the chief, go to fox shrine, butt kick the statue, Beat daji. (talking to chief again after lets you recruit another member of the Unfortunate gang)
Myst, Ogre, & Exe: go to fairy island, go straight north to find them, Beat their powered up forms, give the anti angel weapon fragment gotten by beating Daimyokai.

Reactions: ALeakyWarthog

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
heres hoping the next part has some steamy reverse gangrape sessions with luka and all the monsters in the castle

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Welp "we" will look forward to taht day with great interest.
Tho thanks in advance for i would have likley failed somewhow to go from my version to the "new" one.
Was that supposed to be sarcasm? cause it fails to amuse me. and my repacking wasnt meant by "technical geniuses" like you, it was meant for the people who have trouble updating and merging the translation for the game. In other words Mr smartass, dont be a dick and actually contribute at least once for the community.

Reactions: battlebrother

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
Thanks to you I now have everyone.
Full list of how to recruit:
Myusca, Nemea, & Vinum: Go to Finoa, beat them.
Fulbeuar: Floor 9 of the castle, defeat her, then give her mirror received during 3 succ sisters haunted house adventure.
Gilgorn: floor 4 of the castle, but to recruit her you need to break her magic barrier, using a rune you get from recruiting fulbeuar. (don't forget the sheep after recruiting her)
Muzet, Lyla, Bell (and Daimyokai): Go to Snow heaven, talk with Ranael, Go to the Snow shrine, beat Daimyokai, then the 3 Angels.
Est: Beat her at the GN colleseum (returning to final battle area gives ability to the protags that changes attacks to pleasure damage which is very helpful, since she's immune to everything else)
Daji: Go to Yamatai, talk to the chief, go to fox shrine, butt kick the statue, Beat daji. (talking to chief again after lets you recruit another member of the Unfortunate gang)
Myst, Ogre, & Exe: go to fairy island, go straight north to find them, Beat their powered up forms, give the anti angel weapon fragment gotten by beating Daimyokai.
This was great help, thank you very much. :)

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
Read the manga blogpost, TRTR said the will not provide estimate time anymore since he is tired of complains. But yes, it is developed and there is some preview available.
I'm confused by that. He never provided estimated time to begin with. Everytime he brings up Part 3 in a blog post he says something a long the lines of "We're working on it. Please be patient." But he never gives an actual release date window.

Also, what did he expect? Almost 3.5 years since Part 2 and no word on how far they are into the game's development, or whether or not we'll be able to play it in 2021. Did he really think fans would go on for this long without asking about it's progress? If people are complaining, it's honestly his fault for having zero communication with the fanbase.

Last edited:

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I'm confused by that. He never provided estimated time to begin with. Everytime he brings up Part 3 in a blog post he says something a long the lines of "We're working on it. Please be patient." But he never gives an actual release date window.

Also, what did he expect? Almost 3.5 years since Part 2 and no word on how far they are into the game's development, or whether or not we'll be able to play it in 2021. Did he really think fans would go on for this long without asking about it's progress? If people are complaining, it's honestly his fault for having zero communication with the fanbase.
You could write that on his blog instead here since he most likely does not read post here.

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
You could write that on his blog instead here since he most likely does not read post here.
I don't see the point honestly. More complaining isn't gonna do any good I don't think. I'm sure he's had his fill. All I'm saying is if he's upset by it, I'm sure some of it could've been avoided with more communication with the fans. Again Part 3 has been in development for over 3 years at this point. I would have to imagine at this point they must know how far along they are, and whether we can expect to play it in 2021 or 2022. If they don't know that, then wtf is going on with development?

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
I don't see the point honestly. More complaining isn't gonna do any good I don't think. I'm sure he's had his fill. All I'm saying is if he's upset by it, I'm sure some of it could've been avoided with more communication with the fans. Again Part 3 has been in development for over 3 years at this point. I would have to imagine at this point they must know how far along they are, and whether we can expect to play it in 2021 or 2022. If they don't know that, then wtf is going on with development?
If you have the latest version (the one I uploaded) finish part 2 and go to hades (illias temple top floor) and select the wardrobe. you will see "upcoming events" it will give you a teaser for part 3 (the older version do not have the option) lots of interesting plot revealed

Last edited:

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
If you have the latest version (the one I uploaded) finish part 2 and go to hades (illias temple top floor) and select the wardrobe. you will see "upcoming events" it will give you a teaser for part 3 (the older version do not have the option) lots of interesting plot revealed
2.23 had that option

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
youre wrong, it had

n this place, he can fight any of the bosses he already beat in his adventure and access past events. A bookcase is also present in the top left corner. There, Luka can choose to fight any monsters he already beat to get their drop, and, once the player has finished part 2, watch a teaser of the upcoming event for Part 3

It was already in 2.23, you have not played the game before 2.31 have you?

2.23 is still in OP, and there are plenty of part 2 end saves in the thread so you cant say you dont have save because youre on 2.31, check yourself

Last edited:

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
youre wrong, it had

It was already in 2.23, you have not played the game before 2.31 have you?

2.23 is still in OP, and there are plenty of part 2 end saves in the thread so you cant say you dont have save because youre on 2.31, check yourself
I think you do not understood me. I never said about hades door, I said about the upcoming events

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I think you do not understood me. I never said about hades door, I said about the upcoming events

It was already there in 2.23, it is not new in 2.31

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes