• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
try using multi-quote/edit

Yes bugs were fixed in untranslated game, for translation, if you actually looked on the discord you would know that there are some broken things like character pictures and so due to number of lines being increased in txt files and they need to manually check them, among other things like broken script or two.
really? because i am playing for hours and I didmt find anything out of the ordinary

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
really? because i am playing for hours and I didmt find anything out of the ordinary
And I dont know how to use multiquote yet (sorry about that), and if its has bugs on the latest translation (that I didn't find amyway) its really easy to correct it, just apply the next translation update. (the new files i put were already decrypted so, easy to fix)

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
good to know about that, I had already passed the amira bug so i couldnt reproduce and by seeing the bugs they are really minor so, it is still very much worth to download and play

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
It's better to download the new version now ? I didn't finish the 2.23, I still have to get all the orbs. You think I should wait ?
Does it changes many thing ?
Or maybe wait for azorx translation ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
It's better to download the new version now ? I didn't finish the 2.23, I still have to get all the orbs. You think I should wait ?
Depends on if you can read Japanese? If so or you don't care then sure go for the newest thing *shrugs*
New characters, new locations, and various other things were added.
If you want English then it's a waiting game right now :geek:

Reactions: ss6

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
as far as I played, until the end of Part 2 is translated so you can plsy. after finishing part 2 you will be able to play a kind of DLC in pocket castle, (white rabbit) this part is in japanese. I will only wait for the translation of the dlc but aside of that you will have 50+ hours of play before that

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
as far as I played, until the end of Part 2 is translated so you can plsy. after finishing part 2 you will be able to play a kind of DLC in pocket castle, (white rabbit) this part is in japanese. I will only wait for the translation of the dlc but aside of that you will have 50+ hours of play before that
if you download it, save your savefile and download the game, then put it back your savefiles (cause I kinda let my savefiles there)

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
Trying to use joiplay to play this i get a black screen for a bit then it shows the main menu for a second then shuts down any help?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Since uchihafabio was kind enough to upload 2.31 I thought I would have some fun this time.
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4470057

Roughly Translated a few files so some internal things look better.
Scripts
MapInfos.txt, System.txt, Troops.txt

What I edited in those doesn't do much but it makes RPG Maker VX Ace Editor look nice in case you want to look at the game project.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Items.txt, States.txt
While I could have done better with these they have most of the new Items, Weapons, and Armor names translated.

MGQ Paradox 2.31 Data Folder Compiled On 11-02-2020

With edits mentioned above.

Using (If Game isn't already decrypted, else skip to Step 3)
1) Decrypt 'Game.rgss3a' using Decryptor
2) Rename or Remove 'Game.rgss3a' (You want the game to read the translated files, not the ones stored in here)
3) Overwrite 'Data' Folder with those from the archive
4) Optional Add Paradox.png to 'Graphics\Titles1' Folder
5) Optional Overwrite Game.ini if you haven't already done so in the past
6) Play Game

*This isn't for people that want to compile the Translation files*
Other Tutorials are available that gives instructions on how to do that on the First Page

Note: For those coming from a decrypted 2.23 you can save yourself a few gigs by updating from 2.23 to 2.30 then 2.30 to 2.31
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4448481

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Since uchihafabio was kind enough to upload 2.31 I thought I would have some fun this time.
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4470057

Scripts

What I edited in those doesn't do much but it makes RPG Maker VX Ace Editor look nice in case you want to look at the game project.

Items.txt, States.txt
While I could have done better with these they have most of the new Items, Weapons, and Armor names translated.

Mega

2) Rename or Remove 'Game.rgss3a' (You want the game to read the translated files, not the ones stored in here)
6) Play Game

Other Tutorials are available that gives instructions on how to do that on the First Page

Note: For those coming from a decrypted 2.23 you can save yourself a few gigs by updating from 2.23 to 2.30 then 2.30 to 2.31
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4448481
thank you for the kind words. i will apply the fix that you have made it

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017

Scripts

Items.txt, States.txt

Mega

6) Play Game

Thanks for the latest update. Just to throw it here too, if you download the version I uploaded and only apply the translation already uncrypted and ready to overwrite made by masterdragonson you will be already good to go.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Can someone quickly tell me what those lines mean? they appear after beating part 2 and entering the Pocket castle the first time
1604312497738.png
1604312508525.png
1604312519449.png

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
i know it was part of the collab but i wanted access to the castle without missing anything
unfortunately you will have yo wait for that specific translation, unless masterdragonson is still inspired and make the translation. (I think he probably will make)

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes