RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
*SPOILERS*

I just saw that creepy yet somehow stylish doll Chrome built in the lobby. I also encountered that bug with Elisabeth and Saki. What I'm most surprised about is that "Psycho Shard" being with the Polar Bear Girls. Coolest sounding name with adorable Polar Bear Girls. LOL

ZengQa

Oct 22, 2017
Is there anything to do at luddite village? The girls seems to want to escape the village.

RorkRork

May 16, 2019
How to activate the time loop quest? As far as I understand, I need to complete the Amabi and Candy quests. I recruited Еmily, Сassandra and Сandy, but the quest with Candy won't activate. There are no explanations on the board and Amira either. Collab was completed.

Last edited:

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
How to activate the time loop quest? As far as I understand, I need to complete the Amabi and Candy quests. I recruited Еmily, Сassandra and Сandy, but the quest with Candy won't activate. There are no explanations on the board and Amira either. Collab was completed.
You talk to amira and she tells you about an event in grand noah coliseum

ZengQa

Oct 22, 2017
Depends where you are in the story? You go there with the pope, there is also a boss fight and a side quest.
So thats it? I'm now at the pyramid and I've done the pope quest so i guess i should just carry on with the main quest.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
So thats it? I'm now at the pyramid and I've done the pope quest so i guess i should just carry on with the main quest.
Unless main story or someone tells you they want to go there i guess yes, just continue to play normally?

JNX1997

Jul 8, 2020
OP is 1st post in a thread

You got 2.35 there, the other link will point you masterdragonson's post which will give you the link to the translation and 2.35>2.40 update.

You need all 3 things to have up-to-date game and translation.
ok tx. i got alredy 2.35. whats new from 2.35 to 2.40?

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Since its been a great while since i last appeared i must ask
after 2.40 with its translations by masterdragonson
was there a new update on translations released.
Cause i really cant decrypt right in the bitbucket so, iis there any new decrypted new updates or its still on 2.40

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Since its been a great while since i last appeared i must ask
after 2.40 with its translations by masterdragonson
was there a new update on translations released.
Cause i really cant decrypt right in the bitbucket so, iis there any new decrypted new updates or its still on 2.40
you dont decrypt the bitbucket. You are doing something wrong.

sven0567

Apr 10, 2018
How far along is the translation for the collab/2.40 events? Last commits on the bitbucket aren't too clear.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Shit, i cant do lisa's mini quest since luddite village was destroyed...
If you mean the quest about paintings, you dont need to go to luddite village for it.

If you meant Lily instead, it is fine, you still go to ruined village and look around.

Last edited:

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019
How far along is the translation for the collab/2.40 events? Last commits on the bitbucket aren't too clear.
I mean, I think is very clear only fixes and skillwords translations and corrections and some sidequests since we haven't started the events yet, and well only a few h-scenes (that hasn't been uploaded yet).

Last edited:
Reactions: sven0567

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
can you tell me how to do it then
in the bitbucket the last one was in 2020 so i got confused
That makes no sense whatsoever. Last commit in bitbucket is from 2 days ago, and i know you had patched the game at least in 19.01.2021 since this is the date of the patched files in the OP which is your's upload so you definitely know how to patch.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
That makes no sense whatsoever. Last commit in bitbucket is from 2 days ago, and i know you had patched the game at least in 19.01.2021 since this is the date of the patched files in the OP which is your's upload so you definitely know how to patch.
I know how to patch but not from bitbucket.
I am able to patch it perfectly when masterdragonson does it.
But the bitbucket i couldnt do it.
The last commit was 9 days ago I know, but in the downloads folder on bitbucket shows only 2020 versiom

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes