RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
he said that part 3 is not out yet and since his japaneese is kinda bad he cant look up if there has been some sort of announcement either

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Never saw this game before (original - yes, this RPG - no).
Is part 1 included here???

No, not gonna read ~140 for answer + search function on this site sucks is not very reliable.

Elhidino

Jun 30, 2017
I completely forgot about this game, the fact that part 3 hasn't come out yet is pretty sad. It has been like what, 3 or 4 years since part 2 was released?
Well, its not that uncommon really.

The time it took from part 1 to part 2 was around 2 years. Combine it with the fact author for some random reason decided to put the effort in collab rather than part 3 and you have recipe for massive wait.

We still do get some character showcases though, so at very least the project isnt dead. Bigger fun time is gonna be waiting all this time and then waiting at very least few months before the main story will get translated.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Wait, holy shit there's a translation of Paradox 2?! I had no idea this was happening, this is amazing. Time to finish my replay of P1 asap.

God damn this is a good day.

Reactions: RenéDescartes

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
I completely forgot about this game, the fact that part 3 hasn't come out yet is pretty sad. It has been like what, 3 or 4 years since part 2 was released?
They are still churning out content in-between at a steady pace. Even if it's a colab. Should be good enough, no?

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
The first Monster Girl Quest is great. Story, characters and art is amazing plus you can do the sex scenes outside of game after you do it the first time. The RPG engine isn't very good for rape on lose format. RPG engine is better with rape on win format but it doesn't work well in this world.

Reactions: GaRbS
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes