RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
so the translation is up to date now?
also...waiting for pt3 is hell, the dev decided to go fucking around with collabs instead of getting pt3 done, but if he needs to do that to avoid burnout then so be it...I just want to see the end of the routes, they end in a pretty big cliffhanger, and its been years since I first saw those endings.

Jul 9, 2017
Right, so I downloaded the game through the Nopy link in the first post, and I had to go scrolling back some pages to find a link to the correct translation patch to the uploaded version because it was in Japanese, the patch folder contained a useless .rb file. What gives?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Right, so I downloaded the game through the Nopy link in the first post, and I had to go scrolling back some pages to find a link to the correct translation patch to the uploaded version because it was in Japanese, the patch folder contained a useless .rb file. What gives?
You always had to download translation separately for this game if you wanted to be up-to-date, if you are noticing this just now, then i dont know what have you been doing till now. The translation patch contains 765 files and none are an .rb file, and you only had to go back 2 pages. You would not need to go back 2 pages if everyone would not post questions that were answered a long time ago and spare few minutes to search instead of asking same questions each time the game is updated.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: uchihafabio

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Summary time, summary time ...

After reading the forum comments a bit, I see that there is a wrong idea of the situation regarding part 3, so here is the situation:

The Totoro group (the creators of this trilogy and the original) shortly after part 2 came out, they mentioned it in a special question and answer section (I don't remember if public or private, since that stayed on the previous page of them before the switch to Dlsite.blog) mentioned the question "how long until part 3?" they mentioned that part 3 in particular is going to take more time than part 1 and 2 combined, given that the starting part 3, by itself its weight (GB) is higher than the parts 1 and 2 combined, given that the part 3 inadvertently revealing much back then, 3 different maps at the size of the stage map of parts 1 and 2, maps that, like the stage or base map of parts 1 and 2, would be full of events, missions and more recruitments, which if example so far you can get to recruit 500 (I do not remember if we already reached that number) purely if no one is recruited from the other 2 parts, for part 3 the number reaches between 500 or 700.

The maps (I hope I don't enter this as a spoiler at this point) are the light map of the world where Ilias won the war, the world of darkness of the world where Alphina (first monster lord) won the war and the third world (map) according to rumors, it is the world of the original trilogy or, it is the world where black alice (the version that became the third goddess) resides and from which the apotsis that we later find in the different tartaros are born, I repeat again, the third map already speculating and not starting from something already confirmed, since the third is the surprise of the third chapter.

And to close the section of the maps ... obviously and depending on which route is being played (Alice, Ilias or supposedly a third secret [according to a rumor that I read]) it will make us when chapter 3 begins, for one or another reason we end up going to one of the 2 worlds (light or dark) and there from the island of Ilias until we reach the island of the monster lord again we have to go all the way for some reason or another, and then (entering again in rumors) after some trigger, the war broke out in both worlds which in that state of chaos we have to revise (although in the case of the world that is not on the road, it would be fast).

Now, as I think anyone at this point would wonder ... And why does it have to be so long or why make it so complex?

Simple.

The Totoro group mentioned that they with part 3 withdraw from this type of games (in reference to the scale of complexity and weight) to go on to make short, focused and strong experiences, as was their small project of the mini stories of the tentacles and the attempt to create a new saga but pulling small and without much detail (which caused disgust and didn´t sell well and therefore will be forgotten), so, as this is going to be his last serious project they want to go all out and set the bar high for anyone who comes along and tries to do something like what they did.

For this reason, as if to develop almost 2 or 3 games, which is what part 3 is equivalent to, they, so that people don´t forget about them, began to refine, add and even make the collaboration event, while "supposedly" a dedicated and independent team group continues to work on part 3 since mid-production of part 2.

According to the popular rumor, the information entries of the ancestors and the archangels represent a counter, which, when we reach the entrance of Ilias (world of light) and Alphina (first monster lord) means that the third part would already be nothing to go out and as only the entry of 1 or 2 archangels is missing, that would mean that hypothetically, before the end of the year or at the beginning of the next one, the announcement of the departure date of part 3 is already playing.

Anyway, that is the long and well explained summary of the situation to date.
Thanks for your time.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020

After reading the forum comments a bit, I see that there is a wrong idea of the situation regarding part 3, so here is the situation:

The Totoro group (the creators of this trilogy and the original) shortly after part 2 came out, they mentioned it in a special question and answer section (I don't remember if public or private, since that stayed on the previous page of them before the switch to Dlsite.blog) mentioned the question "how long until part 3?" they mentioned that part 3 in particular is going to take more time than part 1 and 2 combined, given that the starting part 3, by itself its weight (GB) is higher than the parts 1 and 2 combined, given that the part 3 inadvertently revealing much back then, 3 different maps at the size of the stage map of parts 1 and 2, maps that, like the stage or base map of parts 1 and 2, would be full of events, missions and more recruitments, which if example so far you can get to recruit 500 (I do not remember if we already reached that number) purely if no one is recruited from the other 2 parts, for part 3 the number reaches between 500 or 700.

The maps (I hope I don't enter this as a spoiler at this point) are the light map of the world where Ilias won the war, the world of darkness of the world where Alphina (first monster lord) won the war and the third world (map) according to rumors, it is the world of the original trilogy or, it is the world where black alice (the version that became the third goddess) resides and from which the apotsis that we later find in the different tartaros are born, I repeat again, the third map already speculating and not starting from something already confirmed, since the third is the surprise of the third chapter.

And to close the section of the maps ... obviously and depending on which route is being played (Alice, Ilias or supposedly a third secret [according to a rumor that I read]) it will make us when chapter 3 begins, for one or another reason we end up going to one of the 2 worlds (light or dark) and there from the island of Ilias until we reach the island of the monster lord again we have to go all the way for some reason or another, and then (entering again in rumors) after some trigger, the war broke out in both worlds which in that state of chaos we have to revise (although in the case of the world that is not on the road, it would be fast).

Now, as I think anyone at this point would wonder ... And why does it have to be so long or why make it so complex?

Simple.

The Totoro group mentioned that they with part 3 withdraw from this type of games (in reference to the scale of complexity and weight) to go on to make short, focused and strong experiences, as was their small project of the mini stories of the tentacles and the attempt to create a new saga but pulling small and without much detail (which caused disgust and didn´t sell well and therefore will be forgotten), so, as this is going to be his last serious project they want to go all out and set the bar high for anyone who comes along and tries to do something like what they did.
My main party:
For this reason, as if to develop almost 2 or 3 games, which is what part 3 is equivalent to, they, so that people don´t forget about them, began to refine, add and even make the collaboration event, while "supposedly" a dedicated and independent team group continues to work on part 3 since mid-production of part 2.

According to the popular rumor, the information entries of the ancestors and the archangels represent a counter, which, when we reach the entrance of Ilias (world of light) and Alphina (first monster lord) means that the third part would already be nothing to go out and as only the entry of 1 or 2 archangels is missing, that would mean that hypothetically, before the end of the year or at the beginning of the next one, the announcement of the departure date of part 3 is already playing.

Thanks for your time.
Thanks man. I tried not to read any spoilers but at least I feel like I know what's going on. It makes me sad and excited to know that they're trying to go out with a bang.

Also, seems that there's a lot of people re-finding or newly finding this game all at once.

Last edited:

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018

Simple.

Thanks for your time.
Thanks for taking the time and explaining to everyone, problem is, only a few will go some pages back to see this .-.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
So optimistically, an untranslated part 3 some time in 2022, with it being so immense that a translated part 3 will be much much later than that. Did anyone bring a pack of cards?

ss6

Nov 9, 2018

Simple.

Thanks for your time.
thank you :)

new brave

Jan 25, 2021
that scene can happen during the time loop event. she'll show up in the chapel area.
Can you tell me about this time loop event?
what is time loop event and how can I start it?
and Does this time loop event applied to other battle fuckers as well?

Last edited:
Reactions: ss6
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes