RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
So I have to start the LOC from floor 1 and go through till floor 601 and then how do I know that I've unlocked Carnage Mode?

I've never unlocked or tried Carnage Mode but I want that Cassandra character in my party ASAP~!

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Maybe some ad? Well gofile IS one of the approved hosts here, when i click on "..." and download or click on the file name itself, it downloads "MGQ Paradox 2.41 Data 10-05-2021.rar" fine for me, but i have adblocker running.

The version number is just the date it was patched. The only difference between his 06-10 and mine 05-10 is he has eng title pic for the game, patch.rb that comes with the 2.41 update and as for translation it is the same as far as updates from bitbucket goes at the moment of writing, the only difference is he added his item error mod in 4 script files, where people had game crash due to unknown item somewhere in their inventory, if you dig through the thread that is not part of bitbucket update.

And convenience, if you dont want to search since his post is linked in the OP. Before they ended up with 2.40 translation link first if they clicked in the OP

Eng translation has a problem displaying large numbers. That character in the middle 億 is for Billion. They must have reversed it until they do something about it.
Thanks!

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
Has anyone got cheese to work for 2.40/2.41? If so can you post the game files. I have been trying to download it and getting it to function but i have not been successful.

Reactions: ghost.slayer

hal0dude7

Apr 8, 2018
Hey guys, I was wondering, is there some kind of guide or such for this game? I played the original MGQ a long time ago, so I'm accustomed to usual turn-based combat stuff. But like, not so much the whole 'talk to the enemies' mechanism, as well as the collection of monster girls, so if there's some kind of guide somewhere that sort of teaches you or recommends strategies that'd be nice.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Hey guys, I was wondering, is there some kind of guide or such for this game? I played the original MGQ a long time ago, so I'm accustomed to usual turn-based combat stuff. But like, not so much the whole 'talk to the enemies' mechanism, as well as the collection of monster girls, so if there's some kind of guide somewhere that sort of teaches you or recommends strategies that'd be nice.
yes, there is a guide on the same page as the old game if you look down you will see about MGQP and you can find it in the OP.

Reactions: hal0dude7

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Out of curiosity, is my damage counter supposed to look like this: View attachment 1441082
You wouldn't mind sharing a save with high damage output?
I'm mostly curious about the code for this section but my old save is lacking :whistle:
Looks like it's handled in Script_00000330_15%002fadd_built_in.txt
Code:
  UNIT = ["", "万", "億", "兆", "京", "垓", "予", "穣", "溝", "澗", "正", "裁", "極", "恒河沙", "阿僧祇", "那由多", "不可思議", "無量大数"]
  UNIT = ["", "Thousand", "Million", "Billion", "Trillion", "Quadrillion", "Quintillion", "Sextillion", "Septillion", "Octillion", "Nonillion", "Decillion", "Undecillion", "Duodecillion", "Tredecillion", "Quattuordecillion", "Quindecillion", "Sexdecillion", "Septendecillion", "Octodecillion", "Novemdecillion", "Vigintillion", "Unvigintillion"]
Accuracy is likely less important with numbers this high so 5.1 Billion would save on space...

Zakchi

Jun 10, 2018
Can someone explain me, how one of Sphinx's new Scene makes sense?
She is pulling Luka up and Lukas Legs are under Sphinx. Is Luka like 3 meter tall?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Can someone explain me, how one of Sphinx's new Scene makes sense?
She is pulling Luka up and Lukas Legs are under Sphinx. Is Luka like 3 meter tall?
Consistency is a problem when multiple artist work on the game and quality control is rather laxed.
Dependent on the artist's fetish you either have him looking like a young boy or a grown man.

Reactions: Zakchi

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
You wouldn't mind sharing a save with high damage output?
I'm mostly curious about the code for this section but my old save is lacking :whistle:
Looks like it's handled in Script_00000330_15%002fadd_built_in.txt
Code:
  UNIT = ["", "万", "億", "兆", "京", "垓", "予", "穣", "溝", "澗", "正", "裁", "極", "恒河沙", "阿僧祇", "那由多", "不可思議", "無量大数"]
  UNIT = ["", "Thousand", "Million", "Billion", "Trillion", "Quadrillion", "Quintillion", "Sextillion", "Septillion", "Octillion", "Nonillion", "Decillion", "Undecillion", "Duodecillion", "Tredecillion", "Quattuordecillion", "Quindecillion", "Sexdecillion", "Septendecillion", "Octodecillion", "Novemdecillion", "Vigintillion", "Unvigintillion"]
Accuracy is likely less important with numbers this high so 5.1 Billion would save on space...

Hope this works!
"Unvigintillion"

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

Alienbrain7902

Oct 7, 2021
My bad on that, I didn't know it was giving anything away, I just remember seeing we get new classes and the new events. I don't actually know what gives what, I'm still figuring out the loop myself. Carnage mode I think you have to get all the floors done in the LOC revamp, Cassandra is a random encounter I believe.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
My bad on that, I didn't know it was giving anything away, I just remember seeing we get new classes and the new events. I don't actually know what gives what, I'm still figuring out the loop myself. Carnage mode I think you have to get all the floors done in the LOC revamp, Cassandra is a random encounter I believe.
No prob buddy. I'm trying to do the time loop again and get on Carnage mode but I can't seem to do either. This is my New Game+ so I kind of rushed through it but did everything Amira said and the posted help notes. Nothing. I don't even know if I have the revamped LOC and what do you mean get all the floors done? You mean the ones with Town or Forest Levels in them?

Edit: One problem solved!! After more levels in the LOC the Carnage option finally appeared!

Last edited:
Reactions: Alienbrain7902
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes