RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
actually yes, the arquives in the OP the last time that I heard about it was in japanese and I don't if someone update it yet.(if you are talking about the OP arquives)
There is no need to update archives in the OP, since they have link to masterdragonson's post there, as for game being in jap, well, if everyone will download it in eng and run it first and game will be in eng, they will be using whatever outdated translation it will be there instead of going to masterdragonsons more recent update. And there is no need to upload 3GB file each time if you can go for 15mb extract/copy/paste file.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I can't start a scene with most characters it just shows .... Anyone knows why that would be great. Ps. I'm talking about in the pocket castle
you need affection, other than that be more specific, nothing is missing and works fine for me. If you see ..., then you are not using version from the OP.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I can't start a scene with most characters it just shows .... Anyone knows why that would be great. Ps. I'm talking about in the pocket castle
That happens if you try to play with Part 1 girls without Part 1 Graphics. It was also a thing with the first game as well and will likely come up when Part 3 comes out especially from those that get it from dlsite...

testter

Jun 4, 2017
is it just me? or somehow i can't change the window size?
tried editing .ini file,even copying setting from older version still not worked

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
the older ver can be zoomed a bit by changing game.ini for me,but tried the same setting for newer one doesn't works
The version you have been using was modded, the version in the OP is clean, and the translation patch only uses files from bitbucket.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
So its not possible to trigger without ng+? Is it a bug? Or just one of the prerequisites to have it trigger?
I don't know. I just know that I couldn't trigger it with the Alice Route that I rushed through even though I thought that I got everything. I'm on the Illias Route now and covering all my bases. I'm just praying it's translated by the time I finish. Thanks to all the translators tireless efforts!!

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
dont you have to do the sidequest/request in the pocket castle first to get the one for the time loop once i was done with those i got the request about the start of the time loop

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
dont you have to do the sidequest/request in the pocket castle first to get the one for the time loop once i was done with those i got the request about the start of the time loop
Even though I rushed through it, I did the request board, got the right characters( I think ), and did everything Amira said I had to do but nothing happened. I must have missed something. I'm being more thorough now.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Even though I rushed through it, I did the request board, got the right characters( I think ), and did everything Amira said I had to do but nothing happened. I must have missed something. I'm being more thorough now.
There is a walkthrough on YT, try following it.

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
Does anyone know themselves or a list around that shows all the one time events/items that are in the game? as far as I remember there were somethings that you couldn't do or get once without starting a NG+ or going through the chaos labyrinth. The only example I remember is collecting the panties as some enemies only show up once so you need to get them when you encounter them.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Does anyone know themselves or a list around that shows all the one time events/items that are in the game? as far as I remember there were somethings that you couldn't do or get once without starting a NG+ or going through the chaos labyrinth. The only example I remember is collecting the panties as some enemies only show up once so you need to get them when you encounter them.
You can steel panties in hades, as for one time items, they would be the ones that you get from affection that dont show elsewhere for example, and collab character specific items but you cant sell them.

Last edited:

LordGoomy

Sep 28, 2021
Could someone give me advice on farming small medals? I need a ton for the medal king stuff, and running around on mimic island seems very inefficient, even with stealing from the boxed girls and equipping the cat paws for higher drop rates. Is there a better way, or do I just have to suffer?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes