RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Could someone give me advice on farming small medals? I need a ton for the medal king stuff, and running around on mimic island seems very inefficient, even with stealing from the boxed girls and equipping the cat paws for higher drop rates. Is there a better way, or do I just have to suffer?
well the last time I just played all the history,some character give you medal coins after doing something for then, in the end of my gameplay I could found 65 but after this if you want more you can try the labirithyn of chaos there I found some medals too.

Jan 13, 2018
Could someone give me advice on farming small medals? I need a ton for the medal king stuff, and running around on mimic island seems very inefficient, even with stealing from the boxed girls and equipping the cat paws for higher drop rates. Is there a better way, or do I just have to suffer?
Get 2000 affection with Amira if you haven't but other than that i think mimic island is the best method

Reactions: LordGoomy

LordGoomy

Sep 28, 2021
Get 2000 affection with Amira if you haven't but other than that i think mimic island is the best method
Ah, fair enough. I looked around the castle to check the presents from the mimics, but I never thought to check Amira. Thanks for pointing that out. I dunno if I'll bother with the equipment for Luka if I have to grind mimics, but that made getting the job change item a bit easier.

aleksds1

May 30, 2020
Well, this new translation update looks fun... Question, translation applies to H-scenes how? Are they all translated or only up to part 2?

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
This may sound like an odd question...but I'm trying to look at the scene recollection on the main menu, but the cursor doesn't seem to want to move, neither with arrow keys, nor WASD. I've got the translated version 2.40.

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
But anyways if you're talking about if got it from here then yes I did and I checked the pictures in the game files and the images are there but the game doesn't seem to be registering them

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
I dunno what op is but I downloaded it from here
OP is the inicial page(where you can see some information about the game) that you find in the first page, but if you download it here but a long time ago you maybe have "jump" some arquives, the best I device that can give you is download the game in the first page again.(BTW in the op part 1 and 2 are included or I hope so).

ZengQa

Oct 22, 2017
But anyways if you're talking about if got it from here then yes I did and I checked the pictures in the game files and the images are there but the game doesn't seem to be registering them
Download the files from the translation link at op. If part 1 is still missing, google and download part 1 and copypaste the img folder.

mmlard

Oct 4, 2021
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't seem to get the new quests from version 2.41 to trigger (specifically Amabie and Candy's). Are there any prerequisites to those quests that I could be missing?
Alright I think I found what the missing prerequisite is after running through the sidequests I haven't completed. It looks like you need to trigger the event at Port Natalia with Bunni where Promestein gives her the injection for them to show up on the quest board, in addition to the other ones listed on the wiki.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
anyone have a full save for 2.41? I'll eventually play through the game when I have time but for now I just want to check out the combat replayer and boss fights in the hades realm (or w/e its called) and the scenes in the portable castle. I tried using other saves in the thread but none of them have the combat replayer unlocked....all of them only have up to alraune for normal enemies and none of the bosses.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
anyone have a full save for 2.41? I'll eventually play through the game when I have time but for now I just want to check out the combat replayer and boss fights in the hades realm (or w/e its called) and the scenes in the portable castle. I tried using other saves in the thread but none of them have the combat replayer unlocked....all of them only have up to alraune for normal enemies and none of the bosses.
That should be plenty enough to "check out" replayer. As for boss fights you could always fight reaper. The scenes you can unlock at luka's inn.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes