RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
I should ask even as I can't keep hiding this feeling, is this the last update before the part 3? I already saw every post on azorX and it Seems like this would be the last event out of the 3 Events, I understand that the Nightmare relm event is kinda connected with the story line of the game (with even a sneak peak on the "Apostle of Chaos" group) but i don't see what the time loop have to do with the main game except a trasition from part 2 to part 3, someone said something about a "hangout event" with Sonya and/or Ilias/Alice too so I want to know if this time loop is the last event before Part 3.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I should ask even as I can't keep hiding this feeling, is this the last update before the part 3? I already saw every post on azorX and it Seems like this would be the last event out of the 3 Events, I understand that the Nightmare relm event is kinda connected with the story line of the game (with even a sneak peak on the "Apostle of Chaos" group) but i don't see what the time loop have to do with the main game except a trasition from part 2 to part 3, someone said something about a "hangout event" with Sonya and/or Ilias/Alice too so I want to know if this time loop is the last event before Part 3.
Only dev knows, other than that, there are still bugs from 2.40/2.41

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
what is the difference between navy and pirate route ?
most of the change is the character that will join in your jorney: bonnie and ashel will join you only in the pirate route and the members from the navy will only join you in the navy route(you can have both if you do the NG+).

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
That should be plenty enough to "check out" replayer. As for boss fights you could always fight reaper. The scenes you can unlock at luka's inn.
its a decent bit, but only like 5-10 enemies from part 2 lol. Its mostly just part 1 enemies. Thanks for the inn thing though, saw it in your earlier screenshot as well.

Last edited:

argusn

Oct 1, 2019
So, as far as I understand, things from 2.40 and 2.41 are untranslated, right?

Last edited:

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
Is there a reason for not having a prepatched version??? Just curious since most games on this site tend to have translations applied and ready.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Is there a reason for not having a prepatched version??? Just curious since most games on this site tend to have translations applied and ready.
Most games here dont have translation updated daily either. Unless you dont mind using translation that is outdated who know how long. And getting updated translation requires you to only getting 15mb file which seems like it is a problem for you.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
This Error keeps popping up on my run through the colab event:

Where's patch support?
Did you manually update or are you using 2.41 version from OP? If you did it manually you did not done it correctly, if you got it from OP, all is included.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes