RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
cant forget that part 3 is meant to be bigger then part 1 and 2 combined i can only imagine how much text that will be but in the bright side that means ill finally be able to put my favourite character in my party tamamo when part 3 is out

Last edited:

LordGoomy

Sep 28, 2021
cant forget that part 3 is meant to be bigger then part 1 and 2 combined i can only imagine how much text that will be but in the bright side that means ill finally be able to put my favourite character in my party tamamo when part 3 is out
Man, I just want access to all of the classes and races on every character. Right now it gives some characters like Eden an advantage that nobody else can have, but I want the characters I like to all be at their full potential. Part 3 is probably what will make that possible.

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
has anyone encountered a bug where character would suddenly disappear El for some reason disappeared in my game at first it was Queen Ant after finished the insect queen subquest then when white bunny talk to me for the collab story line El disappeared anyway to fix this besides getting a previous save file where they still exist ? hopefully it's just El and no other character disappeared

El.PNG sad.png

Last edited:

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
For 3 Fucking years Final Chapter hasn't been released
It just minor content, like if you already beat 500 floor Labyrinth Of Chaos (LoC) where there is future luka etc those content are just likely 1hit killed

3 Years i am waiting that TRTR will restore Alice Form, waited the separated ending (between Alice and Illias Route), For 3 Fucking YEARS all of those teaser are bullshit

LLOLLO

Mar 12, 2021
Hi everyone, i just love this game, i played the part 1 to fullynest and i know a can play the part 2 but oh bro, i just want to enjoy the full experience when the part 3 be release but the waitin is killinme, anyone have ideas about what i can do in the game before part 2???? i just want to save the most for the final, sorry for my bad english

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
dumb question but i just downloaded this and started it up, and it is in japanese how do i get it to be in english
in the op there is a link said "pre-patched english" if you click in there will guide you to a post where will be "MGQ Paradox 2.41 Data 10-08-2021.rar" and 4 links chose the one that you most used or like and download, after this extract the arquive will be some folders pick the "data" folder and copy and paste in your game folder(I think you don't need the other files). I hope this help you.

ocomicsghost

Jul 11, 2020
Hello, I just downloaded the game and have a little problem with the scene recollection. I can't seem to go up or down to choose different monster girls. I'm stuck on the first on the list and can press enter, but can't go to another. Anyone had this issue?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Hello, I just downloaded the game and have a little problem with the scene recollection. I can't seem to go up or down to choose different monster girls. I'm stuck on the first on the list and can press enter, but can't go to another. Anyone had this issue?
That's a weird bug. Are your arrow keys working the rest of the time? it's just during scene recollection?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
It is a bug in the raw game itself. At least it is known to the translator team, no idea if the dev himself knows it. It seems to go away if you unlock full gallery in the inn.

They should have made the option in main menu that will take you to the library or monster section rather than what it is now, since you now need to remember what names are what rather than looking at character pic. The idea to put gallery in main menu is not bad, but it IS a bad implementation, or idea not thought through.

Last edited:

ocomicsghost

Jul 11, 2020
That's a weird bug. Are your arrow keys working the rest of the time? it's just during scene recollection?
My arrow keys work fine the rest of the time, it even works when I choose the first option in scene recollection(as it is the only one I can go to) and go through the options.

It is a bug in the raw game itself. At least it is known to the translator team, no idea if the dev himself knows it. It seems to go away if you unlock full gallery in the inn.

They should have made the option in main menu that will take you to the library or monster section rather than what it is now, since you now need to remember what names are what rather than looking at character pic. The idea to put gallery in main menu is not bad, but it IS a bad implementation, or idea not thought through.
I'll check if the issue goes away after unlocking the full gallery. I'm not far in the game, is the library of monsters something you unlock further into the game that works like scene recollection?

ocomicsghost

Jul 11, 2020
I just unlocked the full gallery mode for scene recollection and it did resolve my issue, thanks for helping me out so fast.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I'll check if the issue goes away after unlocking the full gallery. I'm not far in the game, is the library of monsters something you unlock further into the game that works like scene recollection?
Yes , it unlocks over time as you fight new monster girls, and scene recollection was part of the library, it was moved to the main menu in v2.4x

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes