RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

xprn

Nov 11, 2019
Did you face the bed backboard when you tried?
Yeah, I’m positioned just like in the screenshots in the thread. I'm guessing this means I should be able to do it right from the start of a new save, right? I'm seeing 2.41 on the start screen but maybe I fucked up a patch at some point?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Yeah, I’m positioned just like in the screenshots in the thread. I'm guessing this means I should be able to do it right from the start of a new save, right? I'm seeing 2.41 on the start screen but maybe I fucked up a patch at some point?
Sorry I don't know the requirements. I only tried after I got to the end.

xprn

Nov 11, 2019
Do you have to progress the game to a certain point or otherwise do something to get the secret switch in the inn to work? I started a new game and I don't seem to be able to trigger the secret switch prompt. On version 2.41...
Sorry I don't know the requirements. I only tried after I got to the end.

I did a full reinstall and that version works without issue. I must have screwed something up at some point when patching my older install.

Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
Save editing programs don't work on MGQ Paradox due to changes the developers made in how the inventory is handled for MGQ Paradox 2. You can edit saves for just the first part (NOT a save still in the first part's story, but a save running on a 1.XX game). If you still wish to add in items, use the "Cheese" mod and plug it in while translating the game. As of the recent patches only the "Orb of Life Drain" file will work, the modified map file conflicts with the addition made to the inn to unlock all scenes. Alternatively, you could use Cheat Engine and modify your save file that way.
I've been trying to use cheat engine to modify the small medals but I can't get the correct address, even when I did the standard scanning and ended up with 10 or so addresses, I edited them all and I still couldn't increase my small medal count.

Kratmann

Aug 3, 2020
I'm curious, how much of a role do the artists have on the storyline and setting? Do they write any dialogue during the H-Scenes and such, or do they just draw the character portraits, sexual positions, and battle poses as told and call it a day?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
This what? What is the problem? And if you gonna say top 2 items are not translated, no idea about those items, if you think you did something wrong, try again.
The weapons were translated and the stats on the left had different ways of being written. I used the latest update and that seems to have fixed it. The only thing that seems amiss is my record with the Reaper. It's all garbled nonsense when I ask her to "view record."

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I'm curious, how much of a role do the artists have on the storyline and setting? Do they write any dialogue during the H-Scenes and such, or do they just draw the character portraits, sexual positions, and battle poses as told and call it a day?
I'm curious about that too.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
The weapons were translated and the stats on the left had different ways of being written. I used the latest update and that seems to have fixed it. The only thing that seems amiss is my record with the Reaper. It's all garbled nonsense when I ask her to "view record."
If you think you made mistake again, try patching it, if you think it is a bug with translation, report it to the translation team.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
How do you activate the time loop? I completed Amabie's side quest and the collab recruitment but do not see an option at the colosseum for a "han tournament" as described by the wiki.

danken

Jul 1, 2017
How do you activate the time loop? I completed Amabie's side quest and the collab recruitment but do not see an option at the colosseum for a "han tournament" as described by the wiki.
After Amabie's quest, you need to talk with Amira about it. She needs to mention it so you can start it.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is it just me or is this game like REALLY tedious? Job and Race EXP seem to go up so extremely slow that even after doing all the side content I can the enemies already have advanced jobs while I'm only level 8 on a basic job at max. Not to mention the sheer RNG of recruiting an enemy, even if you have 100 affinity with them plus the 50% extra chance from an item/ability you're not guaranteed to get them. I don't want to be forced to grind, but it seems like that my be my only option...

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
whats the cheese? wonder if its like my cheese of putting the game in my copy of rpg maker and added a shop that sells all seeds for free

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
whats the cheese? wonder if its like my cheese of putting the game in my copy of rpg maker and added a shop that sells all seeds for free
Cheese is a script that is added on to the orb of life drain and luka's inn by saying no to rest, both have been updated to work with 2.41.

The process requires one to manually patch the game however. The script allows one to do a multitude of actions, including giving yourself items, change the party or jobs/race they have on the go, unlock the library or add exp/job exp directly to the current party. The Cheese helps with grinding if one isn't willing to go to illias temple constantly when grinding, especially if it's on mimic island.

In short, it shares the function of a seed shop (which I also did due to liking to learn how the games work) but with more functions for those who want to have more freedom in playing the game.

Reactions: Nico_Sama
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes