RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Would anyone happen to have a save at the start of the time loop? I have made no headway figuring out why I cannot access it on my own file.

pierat

Aug 17, 2017
Is there anywhere to find some changelogs for updates? I havent played since 2.23 and i have no idea whats new.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Is there anywhere to find some changelogs for updates? I havent played since 2.23 and i have no idea whats new.
try blind would be a good option...but...I think the most important part about the updates is the colab scenario, the labyrinth of chaos and some new jobs and races(there's still some parts not translated).

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Are there Informations for a third Version of the game ?
Have you tried the Arzor-X's blog?

Their team tends to also translate game news.

We probably won't get it until late next year best case scenario
If you don't have expectations then you won't be disappointed :sneaky:
Even when it does get released it still needs translated so yeah what jjwolf272 said give or take a few months.

Kripik ange

Jan 24, 2021
Hello guys can i ask?
If im download version 2.41 in this site,is the translation up to 2.41 or just still at 2.23 and need to patch it myself?

Sorry for my bad english

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Hello guys can i ask?
If im download version 2.41 in this site,is the translation up to 2.41 or just still at 2.23 and need to patch it myself?

Sorry for my bad english
I believe the link in the OP isn't translated, and you need to manually put the translation in yourself. It's what I had to do, anyways.

Reactions: Kripik ange

Mundanegift03

Mar 7, 2021
the last time i played this game is at version 2.3x, and now it's 2.41 i tried to play but the saved profile previously installed from version 2.3x is gone,how do i get the file again

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
the last time i played this game is at version 2.3x, and now it's 2.41 i tried to play but the saved profile previously installed from version 2.3x is gone,how do i get the file again
what "saved profile "? If you mean save and library, you need to move your whole save folder.

Mundanegift03

Mar 7, 2021
what "saved profile "? If you mean save and library, you need to move your whole save folder.
in the 2.3x there's a save file included with more than 150hrs of playtime,i downloaded the newest 2.41 version in my new laptop but there's no save file in it, i have to start a new game

Reactions: Bone Doggo

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
in the 2.3x there's a save file included with more than 150hrs of playtime,i downloaded the newest 2.41 version in my new laptop but there's no save file in it, i have to start a new game
As i said, move your save folder :rolleyes:

Also, do not expect every game to come with save gifted to you. You need to make your own saves.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
can't you transer it from a usb key? It's ridiculously easy on those rpg maker games
Could try Google Drive (Any file sharing service really), archive and email, network share, or a few other methods that could be tried without hardware too.

Unless the old laptop won't turn on then a usb adapter might work if the drive itself wasn't bad.

Jul 20, 2019
how many sex scenes would i lose out on, if I dont want to lose?
I dont want an exact number, but would like to know if its worth playing if i dont want to reload every fight

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes