RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I can't seem to get past floor 55 in the Carnage Labyrinth. The best my strongest players can do is 1 trillion points of damage. How do I break this ceiling?

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
there's a chaos weapon made for luka that give you a skill that in description have "every use guide lukas to chaos", someone can tell if this "guide" function already are implemented or still going to happen in the future more precisely in final chapter?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
there's a chaos weapon made for luka that give you a skill that in description have "every use guide lukas to chaos", someone can tell if this "guide" function already are implemented or still going to happen in the future more precisely in final chapter?
does not do anything for now.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017

OK with this I think we can already take for granted that the third part may come out by the end of next year (and that if we´re with high luck).

Since they already said (as I understood the google translator) that before part 3 even comes out, another medium-sized job that was worked in parallel will almost certainly come out before.

... I know that the final part will almost be equivalent (if not) to 2 games of size of chapter 2 or, 2 and 1/2 of the first chapter, but by God. We´re going for 5 years since part 2 came out. I have almost taken 2 trips (through the movement) around the world in 5 years, boys and girls have been born and died... and even several historical events of which they will be made books have been given and they haven´t yet released the last part.

Yes ... ironic that I say that, precisely in past posts, I explain the situation, but personally I would have preferred that apart from their way of operating in the future they would have limited themselves to saying that they were still working on part 3 in Instead of protecting themselves and saying that even a medium job will almost certainly come out sooner than part 3.

I know they want to set the bar high, but by God, the wait is ridiculous, at least I hope that when the game comes out characters like Nero and Neris or the White rabbit and Brynhild or even the exclusive recruits of each route have something more than weight in the story, which apart from being the classic "only matters during its segment of history" I hope that the decisions made throughout the first 2 parts have weight for the end.

Anyway, with nothing else to add, I am retiring for the moment.

Reactions: Goldines

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020

OK with this I think we can already take for granted that the third part may come out by the end of next year (and that if we´re with high luck).

Since they already said (as I understood the google translator) that before part 3 even comes out, another medium-sized job that was worked in parallel will almost certainly come out before.

... I know that the final part will almost be equivalent (if not) to 2 games of size of chapter 2 or, 2 and 1/2 of the first chapter, but by God. We´re going for 5 years since part 2 came out. I have almost taken 2 trips (through the movement) around the world in 5 years, boys and girls have been born and died... and even several historical events of which they will be made books have been given and they haven´t yet released the last part.

Yes ... ironic that I say that, precisely in past posts, I explain the situation, but personally I would have preferred that apart from their way of operating in the future they would have limited themselves to saying that they were still working on part 3 in Instead of protecting themselves and saying that even a medium job will almost certainly come out sooner than part 3.

I know they want to set the bar high, but by God, the wait is ridiculous, at least I hope that when the game comes out characters like Nero and Neris or the White rabbit and Brynhild or even the exclusive recruits of each route have something more than weight in the story, which apart from being the classic "only matters during its segment of history" I hope that the decisions made throughout the first 2 parts have weight for the end.

Anyway, with nothing else to add, I am retiring for the moment.
thanks for the explanation, I thought they are trying to make something like SHRIFT but since in start of the project they didn't think about it,maybe they have a lot of problem working with the old code and have to make a huge "remake".

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
thanks for the explanation, I thought they are trying to make something like SHRIFT but since in start of the project they didn't think about it,maybe they have a lot of problem working with the old code and have to make a huge "remake".
Doubtful they are making overhaul, more likely bad dev practice, came to bite them + corona+ all the little collab updates for several games, rather than focusing on the part 3. If they would all of the sudden start making remake, it would delay part 3 even more. For remake, it would had to be latest mz rpgmaker+ cross platform+ hd quality at minimum. Otherwise it would be waste of everyone's time.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Seriously, I'm having trouble building my teams. I strengthened Luka with a lot of swordmaster and heroism boosters but at full power he only deals 5-12 billion damage. While Alma Elma does 1-4 trillion damage. I'm obviously missing a lot. That's why I can't get to the upper floors of Carnage Labyrinth. Somebody give me some advice?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I also don't understand why my Daji character that I equipped so very thoroughly to get 50 million dexterity is losing to my Alma Elma character who only has 18 million dexterity. Alma does like 200billion damage while Daji does about 2billion. I don't understand with their huge difference in dexterity stats why is Daji soooo much weaker. I'm missing the mechanics of what makes you strong or how to properly utilize individual characteristics.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
I also don't understand why my Daji character that I equipped so very thoroughly to get 50 million dexterity is losing to my Alma Elma character who only has 18 million dexterity. Alma does like 200billion damage while Daji does about 2billion. I don't understand with their huge difference in dexterity stats why is Daji soooo much weaker. I'm missing the mechanics of what makes you strong or how to properly utilize individual characteristics.
each character has a unique way to fight, alma elma is focused in pleasured damage so equip her with item that boost this type of damage and she can use unarmed and sexcraft with a little more damage , I dont know how is the daiji unique way to fight, this explanation is more theoretical them practical my best damage in the reaper was 1.8 trilion(in 3 turn) so I can't help to go further.

Last edited:

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
ok so, they have spent like 5 or so years making plans on what is gonna be and what is not gonna be in the game, they seem to have not scripted anything in the game yet every concept is just in paper, but now they are gonna put it all on the game for the final part But, before that they gonna work on the hangout event And a new Vn game on Fanza while working on the new Manga from the last post.
2 more years to go soldiers ;)

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
each character has a unique way to fight, alma elma is focused in pleasured damage so equip her with item that boost this type of damage and she can use unarmed and sexcraft with a little more damage , I dont know how is the daiji unique way to fight, this explanation is more theoretical them practical my best damage in the reaper was 1.8 trilion(in 3 turn) so I can't help to go further.
Thanks for your advice. Maybe only characters with specialized ways of fighting should be in your party. That would kick out a few of my favorites though :unsure:.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Raw stats are important, but the stacking of buffs and multipliers via skills and abilities is much more important. The races a character have are therefore the biggest determining factor for how far you can multiply a given character's damage output. The easiest example to give is to look at the two strongest characters for use in LoC, Mitsuko and Awawa. Access to both slime and scylla races and the accompanying skills (Division, Divine Destiny, EX Tentacle Up, Initial Resolve, etc.) means that they can stack actions and basic attacks that hit nine times each to reach extremely high %ATK per turn. This is the same reason why Luka won't reach the same damage output as other characters, but the special skill gained from the collaboration scenario is a huge boon due to converting all attacks into Pleasure damage. Couple that with the Mass Gravity attack, and stack % pleasure damage debuffs or slayer bonuses to exceed 100% of the enemy's current HP.
That's a good idea! I never tried using those characters or skills. Daji has slime characteristics so maybe I can use that with her. What skill are you talking about in the Colab scenario? Mass Gravity is a skill I never used. Sounds very OP!!

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I think I can try Daji's cooking abilities(to lower sp cost) and her special weapon that allows her multiple turns to buff everyone multiple times over in a single turn. That slime division move gave me the idea. Plus I need to use her cooking ability before battle.

xprn

Nov 11, 2019
Do you have to progress the game to a certain point or otherwise do something to get the secret switch in the inn to work? I started a new game and I don't seem to be able to trigger the secret switch prompt. On version 2.41...

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Do you have to progress the game to a certain point or otherwise do something to get the secret switch in the inn to work? I started a new game and I don't seem to be able to trigger the secret switch prompt. On version 2.41...
Did you face the bed backboard when you tried?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes