RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I dont recomend you to use the data files that are inside since they are japanes version, so just copie and paste all the arquives except the data files.
It's nice to know that some people understand what the files do :)

Since the translation patch only deals with the "Data" folder then overwriting that folder with the Japanese version will undo the translation. However just applying the translation patch again would fix that if anyone accidentally did that.

While other information can be put in the "Patch" folder if there is a version mismatch it can throw errors so it's included as a safety precaution.

The "Audio" and "Graphics" folders well contain those types of files. They don't get changed unless a new version comes out so it's easier to download and update them only as needed. I tend to assess these when I update myself.

Those trying to use the translation tool might get errors if housekeeping isn't done on the files however regular users don't have to worry if an extra map file or picture is left in as they are mostly inert. Though those looking for spoilers might be interested in the files which were censored out :sneaky:

Reactions: IFortheGloryn

ZengQa

Oct 22, 2017
Is the spiders in the boss rush during grangold invasion not recruitable? Im trying to get them since they are all in one place.

LordGoomy

Sep 28, 2021
Is the spiders in the boss rush during grangold invasion not recruitable? Im trying to get them since they are all in one place.
If you can't manage to get them now, they do show up in a different location later on. I'm pretty sure that goes for all of the invasion encounters.

Cazadore

Aug 31, 2017
anybody else can't recruit iron maiden with 100 and a 50% boost i've killed so many
nevermind after killing almost 50 it finally happened

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
i dont know what the point of the points when talking since recruiting is still random does it give you a higher chance to recruit them?
actually the affinity help you with the recruit rate, if you are in doubt about how this calculation is made you can go to wiki->paradox->companion you will see the recruit formula.

Pixelses

Sep 21, 2021
So I need help with 2 things. First, I can't get Promestein's race changing side quest to show up (I do have the vampire pub in Sabasa up and a lvl 10 Human Lukas) and Second, I think my New Game+ option disappeared I don't see it as an option anymore when I talk to Reaper in Hades (or I am just incredibly dumb). Please Help!

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
So I need help with 2 things. First, I can't get Promestein's race changing side quest to show up (I do have the vampire pub in Sabasa up and a lvl 10 Human Lukas) and Second, I think my New Game+ option disappeared I don't see it as an option anymore when I talk to Reaper in Hades (or I am just incredibly dumb). Please Help!
so its not under time reset?

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
So whats like the current state of the game?

Like this has been out for fair few years now. In fact kind of hard to believe MGQ might actually be ten years old now.

So MGQ-P is still currently on Part 2 but its had more updates compared to part 1?

Latest update is 2.41. Which so fair just what? Just adds some more scenes and characters here and there?

Because theres still quite a fair few scenes that do not appear in the game but are still in the picture files?

Like Misstarous for e.g having a scene where Luka actually impregnates her or sucking on Tez-cat-girl's boob, still does no appear in the game?

These new scenes are still not translated as well?

Just bit confusing now. You'd think part 3 would have been out by now

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So whats like the current state of the game?

Like this has been out for fair few years now. In fact kind of hard to believe MGQ might actually be ten years old now.

So MGQ-P is still currently on Part 2 but its had more updates compared to part 1?

Latest update is 2.41. Which so fair just what? Just adds some more scenes and characters here and there?

Because theres still quite a fair few scenes that do not appear in the game but are still in the picture files?

Like Misstarous for e.g having a scene where Luka actually impregnates her or sucking on Tez-cat-girl's boob, still does no appear in the game?

These new scenes are still not translated as well?

Just bit confusing now. You'd think part 3 would have been out by now
  1. Still In Development
  2. It has been awhile :HideThePain: VNDB has a date back in 2014
  3. Depends... Sometimes ToroToro would throw in new mechanics then the next several builds was them just fixing all the bugs that brought :FacePalm:
  4. Yeah collaboration stuff and bug fixes
  5. Hard to say since that's vague... To better answer this one what picture are you talking about? Throw it in a spoiler and someone might be able to enlighten you on it. Though spoilers do make it into the builds every so often that's why things get redacted later :sneaky:
  6. What's the file name? It's been awhile and I don't recall every scene that's ever existed
  7. That's the problem with being on the cutting edge of translations... The new stuff doesn't instantly get translated, it does take time. Not to mention a game that's still in development sometimes has things the original dev changes affect previously translated work which adds to the overhead.
  8. I'm hoping part 3 will be out by Xmas... This could just be delusions of a mad man so if Santa doesn't bring it don't be too disappointed. Even if it does come out by then it's not going to get translated in a week and let's not forget about the bugs, as we all know there are going to be bugs, and then a few other things may trickle in... Safer bet might be next year until it's in a polished playable state.

Reactions: fazed343 and ss6
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes