RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes
Jul 9, 2017
You always had to download translation separately for this game if you wanted to be up-to-date, if you are noticing this just now, then i dont know what have you been doing till now. The translation patch contains 765 files and none are an .rb file, and you only had to go back 2 pages. You would not need to go back 2 pages if everyone would not post questions that were answered a long time ago and spare few minutes to search instead of asking same questions each time the game is updated.
Probably the same thing I did. Notice this pop up in the latest update, check it out, see the language as being English and downloading the game.
I did exactly that, saw it pop up in notifications, went "Oh good, so I can finally play Ep. 2 after playing 1" and went to download. I have patched tons of games myself in the past, but all of those have a notice in the OP saying something like "Game must be patched, here is the patch." This one not only doesn't say anything but I had to look for the updated translation for 2.41 by browsing. I was lucky I arrived early.
And don't tell me "Just use the search function lol" because I can guarantee you are bound to get 2000 results if you search for "translation". The patch I mentioned containing only one useless .rb file is the patch folder that comes with the game download in OP, I had already successfully patched the game myself by the time I posted that.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for taking the time and explaining to everyone, problem is, only a few will go some pages back to see this .-.
Even if it isn´t exactly using my comment, a moderator cannot add to the main page a FAQ or a mini entry (like the one made for Changelog) to explain more or less this and thus avoid the thread filling up with questions from this kind in the near future and maybe far future? (since it is still uncertain how much is missing for the release of part 3).

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Even if it isn´t exactly using my comment, a moderator cannot add to the main page a FAQ or a mini entry (like the one made for Changelog) to explain more or less this and thus avoid the thread filling up with questions from this kind in the near future and maybe far future? (since it is still uncertain how much is missing for the release of part 3).
Apparently you need to wait a week before someone bother with a simple edit that is not a game update.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the Loop event. I think I'm stuck at the Amabie quest, but I went to Fairy's Island and I can't get it

batukahunoncu

Sep 14, 2021
hello friends ı download 2.41 everything fine but game is japanase can anybody tell me how can ı patch what ı need and links to patchs please ı already have a long way ahead of me this game is gonna be long one so please help

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I asked already but, people say we wait for masterdragon's files. But the url and thread title got updated with the 2-41 line, doesn't that mean OP replaced the link with 2.41?
Links updated :)

Probably should point out there isn't much difference between this and what I uploaded 3 days ago. Bit of a difference between "Updating translation for 2.41 compatibility." to "Content from 2.41 has been translated."

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I hate that imps have such a limited growth in races. What race would be neat for an imp to evolve into?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
For all of you asking about UPDATES and QUESTIONING Jenkins and masterdragonson
PLEASE realize as i am no longer active because of life issues i have asked for masterdragonson to take over the OP THREAD and UPDATES. But this takes time, So be patient and soon the OP will have the lastest stuff instead of search through all the thread pages

Thanks all

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Untill masterdragonson updates his post (again :p), is translation for 2.41
How the hell do I download a file from that site?
If I click on the three dots on the right and download the same short animation play as when I open the site, but it downloads nothing, and when I tick the box on the left and click on download it says it's a premium feature.

Anyway, is this patch more recent? It has a higher version number.
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...torotoro-resistance.1766/page-87#post-5068976

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
For all of you asking about UPDATES and QUESTIONING Jenkins and masterdragonson
PLEASE realize as i am no longer active because of life issues i have asked for masterdragonson to take over the OP THREAD and UPDATES. But this takes time, So be patient and soon the OP will have the lastest stuff instead of search through all the thread pages

Thanks all
Thanks for everything!

Reactions: Muff Diver

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
If I click on the three dots on the right and download the same short animation play as when I open the site, but it downloads nothing, and when I tick the box on the left and click on download it says it's a premium feature.

https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...torotoro-resistance.1766/page-87#post-5068976
I think you directly click on .

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Maybe some ad? Well gofile IS one of the approved hosts here, when i click on "..." and download or click on the file name itself, it downloads "MGQ Paradox 2.41 Data 10-05-2021.rar" fine for me, but i have adblocker running.

The version number is just the date it was patched. The only difference between his 06-10 and mine 05-10 is he has eng title pic for the game, patch.rb that comes with the 2.41 update and as for translation it is the same as far as updates from bitbucket goes at the moment of writing, the only difference is he added his item error mod in 4 script files, where people had game crash due to unknown item somewhere in their inventory, if you dig through the thread that is not part of bitbucket update.

And convenience, if you dont want to search since his post is linked in the OP. Before they ended up with 2.40 translation link first if they clicked in the OP

Out of curiosity, is my damage counter supposed to look like this:
Eng translation has a problem displaying large numbers. That character in the middle 億 is for Billion. They must have reversed it until they do something about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes