RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
i just updated to the new patch for translation and I think I messed something up it says i am missing a file. Did a new version of the game release or did i just mess things up?
I think that you update the translation files but didn't update your game because there is some missed arquives,try download the OP link in this thread and use the translation files this should work or if you already have the 2.35 version, download the files from version 2.40 and after this download 2.41 and update in this respective order(the first option is much more easy but take much time).

noahgab1133

Apr 28, 2021
I think that you update the translation files but didn't update your game because there is some missed arquives,try download the OP link in this thread and use the translation files this should work or if you already have the 2.35 version, download the files from version 2.40 and after this download 2.41 and update in this respective order(the first option is much more easy but take much time).
yup i put it in my 2.35 and not my 2.40 folder. But now i have to update to 2.41

thank you for pointing out it updated to 2.41 i missed this update

Reactions: masterdragonson

DragynRaken

Sep 9, 2017
Need help guys. In order for Mermaid Queen to join my party I have to complete her daughter side quest first. Unfortunately I can't seem to active El side quest whenever I talk to her on the ship or even invite her then bring her to San Ilia talk to pope..

Much appreciate for your reply.

Zaratrax

Dec 22, 2019
Need help guys. In order for Mermaid Queen to join my party I have to complete her daughter side quest first. Unfortunately I can't seem to active El side quest whenever I talk to her on the ship or even invite her then bring her to San Ilia talk to pope..

Much appreciate for your reply.
I had the same problem once and my quest started after i read the companion's notes in the Pocket Castle when El's message appeared. I am not sure if that was real trigger, so you can try it out.

DragynRaken

Sep 9, 2017
I had the same problem once and my quest started after i read the companion's notes in the Pocket Castle when El's message appeared. I am not sure if that was real trigger, so you can try it out.
It worked, just need to read the request board in pocket castle.

Thank you.

Iunctus

Aug 19, 2018
The wiki has been/is moving over to miraheze.

Also FFS, I look away for a few months, and Fandom nukes MGD, MGQ and TLS wikis and who knows what other and Nopy is dead.
Lovely start of the year.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
thx for linking the comment. id point out that the link goes to page 8 not page 15. that'd be why i couldnt find the new link. aint no way i was going to go through 83 pages to find it so thx.
Well, it is showing page 15 for me on top and bottom of page and i go from page 1 to 15, no idea about it showing page 8 for you.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Well, it is showing page 15 for me on top and bottom of page and i go from page 1 to 15, no idea about it showing page 8 for you.
Probably because the number of posts shown is customizable, so it might get confusing :p
Probably easier to either specify how many posts per page you're on or link the comment directly :)

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes