RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
Translation patch does not have or overwrite any files in save folder. Incremental updates does not overwrite that folder either. And the game in OP does not do it too.

Download from OP, game and translation separately, or patch it yourself
Yes it does. It produces a Save folder in the out file after the translation program runs, which holds the rvdata files I mentioned. I forgot to forgo those files when I overwrote all the files of the update onto my current game files, hence why I lost all my achievement, affection, recruited status, and time loop event progress.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Yes it does. It produces a Save folder in the out file after the translation program runs, which holds the rvdata files I mentioned. I forgot to forgo those files when I overwrote all the files of the update onto my current game files, hence why I lost all my achievement, affection, recruited status, and time loop event progress.
Translation files and update can be updated using pre-patched files and update files, and they dont overwrite the save files. That is what i was talking about. Not manual

Translation program copy all files into "out" folder, including save folder. You should have had it still in where you had original source of the game where you pointed translator and in "out" folder.

And you said you "overwrote" them. The copy should be the same as the original where you pointed gameselector. The save folder files made by translator pass crc32/md5 hash for me when compared to the origin source after using selector/translator

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
Translation files and update can be updated using pre-patched files and update files, and they dont overwrite the save files. That is what i was talking about. Not manual

Translation program copy all files into "out" folder, including save folder. You should have had it still in where you had original source of the game where you pointed translator and in "out" folder.

And you said you "overwrote" them. The copy should be the same as the original where you pointed gameselector. The save folder files made by translator pass crc32/md5 hash for me when compared to the origin source after using selector/translator
Then explain how I lost all my achievement, battle data, and time loop event progress while I still have my story progress, all my party members, and all the levels, jobs, and races maxed out. Also, I had used the translation files and program by ArzorX.

Otherwise, can anyone please share an up-to-date SystemSave.rvdata2 and SystemSave2.rvdata2 so that I can have my battle data and time loop event updated to where my progress is in story and party members?

Last edited:

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Then explain how I lost all my achievement, battle data, and time loop event progress while I still have my story progress, all my party members, and all the levels, jobs, and races maxed out. Also, I had used the translation files and program by ArzorX.
achievement and affection data and library is stored in SystemSave.rvdata2 file. No idea about loop progress.

As for how you lost that file, that question is for you. But translator makes a copy of all game files from the origin source. If that file was not in "out" folder, odds are it was missing in your source location in the first place. And if it was in the source location, you not only did you misplace that file from within "out" folder but the source location as well.

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
achievement and affection data and library is stored in SystemSave.rvdata2 file. No idea about loop progress.

As for how you lost that file, that question is for you. But translator makes a copy of all game files from the origin source. If that file was not in "out" folder, odds are it was missing in your source location in the first place. And if it was in the source location, you not only did you misplace that file from within "out" folder but the source location as well.
Then can you please at least share that rvdata2 file because I lost all my library data?

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
Download from OP, game and translation separately, or patch it yourself
Hmm.. I think I've forgotten the meaning of OP in this site so am I right to take it that it's the first page by Muff Driver with the game and it is already the latest english patch?

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
Jenkins

When manual patching, I have my game version around v2.23 and since the download rate seems slow for me, I decided to patch it manually but is it ok to download the latest file v.2.41 and patch it like that or follow the subsequent patch fro

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Jenkins

When manual patching, I have my game version around v2.23 and since the download rate seems slow for me, I decided to patch it manually but is it ok to download the latest file v.2.41 and patch it like that or follow the subsequent patch fro
You will make things a bit more complicated for yourself.

1. You need to update the game first to 2.41, you got link to updates in OP, you need to use all of them in order.
2.23 to 2.30, then 2.30 to 2.31, then 2.32, 2.34, 2.35, 2.40 and finally 2.41.
2. After you have all updates, you need to delete all files in data folder, and extract masterdragonson's prepatched files (again link in OP), since in-between patches, some files in data folder got deleted, and 9/10 people dont end up doing that part, in the end you need to have 764 files in data folder for 2.41 version
3. At this point you can choose to either use masterdragonson's files or patch manually from here.

Manual patching will not work on any version below latest.

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
Figures. Wished there was a faster method to download the updated game like Katfile, Upload, Mexashare or Google instead of doing this manual patching

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Figures. Wished there was a faster method to download the updated game like Katfile, Upload, Mexashare or Google instead of doing this manual patching
You can grab Gofile link from OP and have updated game, and you already got a separate 20mb pre-patched files link in op if you want least amount of work on your part so i do not know what is that you find a problem. And the incremental updates are only ~500mb, and are on mega so speed should be fine.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes