RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for the time loop event anywhere? I couldn't find one searching through here (and there are a few too many posts to manually check them all!) and the wiki guide is horribly incorrect.

I stumbled through it on my own with a translator but I might write a guide if there isn't one yet.
Check youtube.

Zaratrax

Dec 22, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for the time loop event anywhere? I couldn't find one searching through here (and there are a few too many posts to manually check them all!) and the wiki guide is horribly incorrect.

I stumbled through it on my own with a translator but I might write a guide if there isn't one yet.

Wiseman Omega

Nov 29, 2018
Luka using a Heroism skill or anyone using one for that matter (haven't tried anyone else with them) crashes the game. Has anyone else run into this issue?

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Luka using a Heroism skill or anyone using one for that matter (haven't tried anyone else with them) crashes the game. Has anyone else run into this issue?
if the game report something about a missing image maybe you have to update your game files, a few updates ago luka's heroism skill receive a new image(a really good image I have to say) and look's like this image isn't in your folder, someone already report this problem here and a guy give him a image to put in his game file and that resolve the problem but you can use the update files in the OP's link and copy+paste(start by your game version until the newest version) to your game folder(except the data folder) I think this must resolve...or if you have time and patience you can try download the game from OP all again and apply the translation if it is not already translated.

Ajax1298

Mar 2, 2020
the dragon girl wants to learn how to make crystal equipment but I recruited that blacksmith and cant figure out how to fix it

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
the dragon girl wants to learn how to make crystal equipment but I recruited that blacksmith and cant figure out how to fix it
to learn it you need Star Sand from Saloon Hills, and show it to the blacksmith.

Great, say the game crash but dont post crash message /error txt. Looks like you dont want it fixed.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: KorSkarn225

Wiseman Omega

Nov 29, 2018
to learn it you need Star Sand from Saloon Hills, and show it to the blacksmith.

Great, say the game crash but dont post crash message /error txt. Looks like you dont want it fixed.
I was in the middle of doing something else when posting what I asked. Don't know what piss bowl you had a sip out of today, but you could've been a little nicer with your response.

Reactions: avientone

Wiseman Omega

Nov 29, 2018
if the game report something about a missing image maybe you have to update your game files, a few updates ago luka's heroism skill receive a new image(a really good image I have to say) and look's like this image isn't in your folder, someone already report this problem here and a guy give him a image to put in his game file and that resolve the problem but you can use the update files in the OP's link and copy+paste(start by your game version until the newest version) to your game folder(except the data folder) I think this must resolve...or if you have time and patience you can try download the game from OP all again and apply the translation if it is not already translated.
I think that's what it was. I'll get around to updating it again in the future. Appreciate the help. Will probably post the error message later on.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I was in the middle of doing something else when posting what I asked. Don't know what piss bowl you had a sip out of today, but you could've been a little nicer with your response.
Well, saying the game crash without an error.txt that gets generated when it happens or screenshot of the error message usually gets ignored by others or is not getting solved without additional info. Also the time between your initial message and my response was over 1h, so there was plenty of time for you to add more info. You dont have to be upset about me pointing it out.

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
Jenkins still dont know how to, so I went and download the game which is 2.41 instead of patching my old version 2.23 but its still in JP, I saw your link for its (assuming) ENG translation at page 138 that links to gofile but all it says is that the file does not exist. Can you reupload it again please?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Jenkins still dont know how to, so I went and download the game which is 2.41 instead of patching my old version 2.23 but its still in JP, I saw your link for its (assuming) ENG translation at page 138 that links to gofile but all it says is that the file does not exist. Can you reupload it again please?
Are you trying to patch it manually or just have it in English?
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...2-v2-41-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-5068976

Decrypt it either way if it's not. An easy way to check is look for 'Game.rgss3a' in the Main Game directory.

If you're using then first run Ytinasni.RpgMaker.GameSelector.exe on a "clean" japanese copy of the game.
Afterwards overwrite the 'Script' folder with the one from .
Then run Ytinasni.RpgMaker.Translator.exe and it will put the translation in the 'out' folder.
Play the game in that location as the translation tool keeps the clean copy clean so it can do future work with it.

Hope that helps. Screenshot the folders you use if you're still having trouble.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: otingocni

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Link to the full game (OP Gofile and Mega) and translation link in OP to the masterdragonson's link work fine. No idea why you would not simply use OP link. It even says Pre-Patched Translation Files.

Last edited:

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Does anybody know what Luka's SSSS power attack "Logos Magia" does?

The description says "Each time it is used, you will be guided by Chaos" and there is an incrementing counter on the skill that goes up each time you use it but I don't know what the counter affects!

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Does anybody know what Luka's SSSS power attack "Logos Magia" does?

The description says "Each time it is used, you will be guided by Chaos" and there is an incrementing counter on the skill that goes up each time you use it but I don't know what the counter affects!
At this point I'm 99% sure it does nothing. Might eventually do something in Part 3 but uh, that's implying Part 3 is ever going to come out.

Reactions: nvoim
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes