RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
is there a way to get panty sensei to review panties again after you recruit him?
As long as he hasn't joined your active party, he should respawn back in his usual spot if you walk out and back in again. Also works when he nuts to death. He won't do repeats though, if that's what you mean.

watch_pets

Jun 4, 2019
Dear MGQP enjoyers,
Could you suggest some JRPGs of similar quality (not necessarily adult ones)? MGQP is really a great game in terms of depth and variety of game mechanics. Some aspects of it are surely lacking - like maps, I'd say, are quite simple and not very interesting, and equipment in the base game is not very engaging - which completely flips on its head in Labyrinth of Chaos and becomes amazing. But oh man, is it good to discover good synergies between races/professions, active/passive skills and various characters!

Reactions: BiriBiriisTheBes

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Dear MGQP enjoyers,
Could you suggest some JRPGs of similar quality (not necessarily adult ones)? MGQP is really a great game in terms of depth and variety of game mechanics. Some aspects of it are surely lacking - like maps, I'd say, are quite simple and not very interesting, and equipment in the base game is not very engaging - which completely flips on its head in Labyrinth of Chaos and becomes amazing. But oh man, is it good to discover good synergies between races/professions, active/passive skills and various characters!
The SEQUEL series is always a good bet, all games except the first one are on this site.
If you haven't played it yet, the original Monster Girl Quest is really great (although it's more a VN and less an RPG).
Also Lilith in nightmare.
As for non-h games, try checking out the Lisa series on steam, it's really good.
Also Dragon quest games, though that should be a given :p

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
At this point I'm 99% sure it does nothing. Might eventually do something in Part 3 but uh, that's implying Part 3 is ever going to come out.
I can't wait to find out in chapter 3 that I bricked my save file by using the skill to beat Monster Lord Cassandra!

Dear MGQP enjoyers,
The endgame content seems to be heavily inspired by Disgaea. If you are enjoying the gameplay I would recommend Disgaea 5 (bearing in mind this is a regular, not adult game).

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I haven't been on this site for a while so forgive my ignorance. Has the Time Loop been translated fully? Do you think I have time to restart with a clean slate before Part 3? I love clean slates. I never end up with the same setup. Should you play Lust Grimm before Lilith in Nightmare? Do you know a site where they are in English? I never stood a chance against Cassandra. Can anyone give me a simple strategy and show me the equipment their members had? It's hard to explain but I'd like some advice on strengthening my Daji character. She had twice, maybe three times the dexterity of any of my characters but she did damage in the millions while my succubus characters-like Morrigan (too hot!! Just too hot!!! Time loop picture disappointed me though)-always delt damage in the billions. I want her in my party and her multiple action ability is great but I need more firepower. Last question on a similar avenue: How do I strengthen my oppai-loli heroines? Like Daji, they don't have enough firepower no matter who they are.
My favorite RPG style h-games:
-Monster Girl Quest/Paradox
-Shrift: Devil's Office
-The Three Charms
-Black Souls
-"Sequel" series
-Illusionary World Mindia
-Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ (not really RPG)
-The Dungeon of Lulu Farea
Anyone got anymore like these?

Reactions: NeuForm

Nightbringer161

Sep 20, 2018
For some reason i can´t get the cheese mod to work. The last version i played was 2.31 and i didn´t have any problems to get this working. I already know that since 2.40 i have to leave the Map006.txt out. But i don´t get the Life draining Orb in my Inventory. Unfortunately the installation guide on fandom wiki is down. Could anyone please give me a short guide how to properly install the cheese mod ?

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay a couple different questions here. Firstly, addressing the two story/crossover questions:

1) The Time Loop Event is about 1/3 ~ 1/2 translated. There's no way you can get through it without a guide or a translator software.

2) Lust Grimm and Lilith in Nightmare are made by two different developers and they aren't related at all so the order doesn't really matter. Both can be found in English on this site if you search for them.

3) Other similar games: You mentioned Lilith in Nightmare, but the two games before it "Succubus Tower" and "Succubus Tamers" would probably both be good for you.

----

For combat I'd say the big secret is to get a character that can sing and dance. Saki comes with this already but it is easy enough to train another character if you don't want to use them. Dancers get a ton of skills which can increase your party's stats and dramatically increase their damage.

The other big thing for the post-game fights is inducing weaknesses. Taoists can inflict elemental weaknesses, which override an enemy's resistance to whatever damage type you are trying to inflict. If you are mainly using pleasure attacks then you probably want a mermaid or sea dweller because they can induce pleasure weakness on foes.

After that just make sure your character is built right. For example if you are using dexterity skills then make sure you are wearing dexterity-increasing gear, using dexterity increasing abilities, and working with a race and class that both have high dexterity. All these things stack together towards your final results.

kekgod01

May 22, 2021
Is the a download link for the cheese cheat because it is hard to find since the MGQ wiki which has had was removed?

Magadan

Dec 3, 2018
It seems like a lot of the battlefuckers have extra CGs that aren't tied to any scene in the full unlock gallery. How do I access these scenes?
Other than the few that appear in the time loop event, there is no way to access these other scenes, as they haven't been written in game. Perhaps they will appear in part 3, in another event, or were just scrapped for some reason.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Okay a couple different questions here. Firstly, addressing the two story/crossover questions:

1) The Time Loop Event is about 1/3 ~ 1/2 translated. There's no way you can get through it without a guide or a translator software.

2) Lust Grimm and Lilith in Nightmare are made by two different developers and they aren't related at all so the order doesn't really matter. Both can be found in English on this site if you search for them.

3) Other similar games: You mentioned Lilith in Nightmare, but the two games before it "Succubus Tower" and "Succubus Tamers" would probably both be good for you.

----

For combat I'd say the big secret is to get a character that can sing and dance. Saki comes with this already but it is easy enough to train another character if you don't want to use them. Dancers get a ton of skills which can increase your party's stats and dramatically increase their damage.

The other big thing for the post-game fights is inducing weaknesses. Taoists can inflict elemental weaknesses, which override an enemy's resistance to whatever damage type you are trying to inflict. If you are mainly using pleasure attacks then you probably want a mermaid or sea dweller because they can induce pleasure weakness on foes.

After that just make sure your character is built right. For example if you are using dexterity skills then make sure you are wearing dexterity-increasing gear, using dexterity increasing abilities, and working with a race and class that both have high dexterity. All these things stack together towards your final results.
Thank you so much! :LOL: Both for replying and giving me so much good and detailed information! I really appreciate it. I was worried no one would respond. I'm gonna take your advice on both finding the games, rebuilding my characters, and changing my strategies! You gave nothing but good info.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Hmm.. I think I've forgotten the meaning of OP in this site so am I right to take it that it's the first page by Muff Driver with the game and it is already the latest english patch?
I thought he was saying "original producer" at first. LOL. Ya know, download from the original producer. LOL

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
For your convenience, these are some of the collab games I found and downloaded. Haven't found the others. I would recommend you to look for any more you would like for yourself, as you will not find them in this thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/shrift-v8-06-devils-office.67613/
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-three-charms-minwa.22758/
https://f95zone.to/threads/robf-v4-1-asgar-knights.17371/

You might like this game too, Alma Elma makes an appearance as a secret boss:

https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-academia-final-sqdt.103267/
HOLY GRASS BAG!!! I didn't know about this game despite all my attempts to find good hentai-rpgs!!! I'm so left out!!!

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Does anybody know the Cheese codes for Daji and Makuro?
Forgot:
You requested those three so I'll give you their actor ID's,

Vinum: 806

Myusca: 804

Mukuro: 817

gratefully received from:
Crazycarzom

Can someone grab me Daji?

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
1) Acquired version 2.4
2) Downloaded RPGMakerVXAce Translator
3) Ran “Ytinasni.RpgMaker.GameSelector.exe”
4) Went to Bitbucket and got "ArzorX-monster-girl-quest-paradox-translation-94b4df27aa1a" and replaced the Script folder generated by the game translator in the game translator folder with the one downloaded from Bitbucket.
5) Ran the Ytinasni.RpgMaker.Translator.exe
6) Ran game and it worked. Moved the save files back as intructed. Ran game again. The result was as the picture I posted.
I know I've done this 100 times but let's make it 101. I had version 2.41. May have been prepatched, I don't know. It ran in Japanese and there was no file for the decrypter to use. I did get the recent files from ArozorX and I tried to get that Cheese 6.9 but all I got was a folder with maps and a common events in it. The folder they were in was called Driver Download. I can't get to these points because of the decrytper.......
you know what? never mind! I figured it out! GO ME!

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
The instructions on this site is are excellent. I have a memory problem but by this point late in the game I've been able to work off a clean copy of the game, pasted the right updated folders, got cheese working and the only thing I'm doing now is looking for a workable RPGmaker VX Ace that I can use to find ACTOR ID'S and I want to start fresh with my favorite characters. Thank everyone here and in charge for your tireless help!

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes