RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Nordo

Sep 21, 2022
The Harpy Village is not Happiness Village, its the tree next to it
Yeah i know ^^ as i said, i talked to every npc in happiness village...and searched every house in Harpy village. But he doesn't show up in the Harpy Village Chief's house.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Yeah i know ^^ as i said, i talked to every npc in happiness village...and searched every house in Harpy village. But he doesn't show up in the Harpy Village Chief's house.
He isn't there if you go too early, iirc you need to go to the Tartarus Rift first.

Reactions: Nordo

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
Do you do any rape yourself, or is it mainly reverse rape on the monster's side and vanilla on yours?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
What is safe to delete after patching the game with translation? I mean, it just a whopping 10 gigs otherwise, with 3,5gb main game, 3gb blob and 3,5gb out.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
What is safe to delete after patching the game with translation? I mean, it just a whopping 10 gigs otherwise, with 3,5gb main game, 3gb blob and 3,5gb out.
main and blob/script/translator you can delete, translated game is in out folder, if you want you can zip the "data folder", "game.exe" and "game.ini" from main game before translating as a backup, it will be ~20mb

Reactions: Vizer007

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Change job of luka or alice or any other notable person is good idea ?
You should be changing jobs a lot, for everyone. Especially if you plan on taking on the Labyrinth of Chaos. Still best to find jobs that fit the character's ability, but some jobs still benefit characters later on that don't seem like they'd fit simply because they have abilities to equip that make them better overall. I'm sure there's plenty of recommendations people could give (and have given already in this thread) for certain characters to really thrive. Make sure to use whoever you want in the main story, since you can get by with most anything, but you'll have to start being picky to make it deep in the LoC.

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
Change job of luka or alice or any other notable person is good idea ?
Absolutely. At certain points in the game you'll find places to grind Job exp at, and you should use and abuse such places. Doing so affords you more and more abilities and skills to use, making some builds super strong, though it does often boil down to personal preference how much grinding you should do. I've reached a point where, after a good bit of grinding, Luka has basically mastered every martial and spellcaster job in preparation for part 3. He is a mandatory member of your party, so no sense in letting all that job exp he will be forced to get go to waste.

Especially since most characters can always use certain types of skills, it makes sense to switch jobs to make the most of innate abilities and skills to a job, along with the ones you can add on.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Is there a new game + here? I want to play this game twice, with Ilias and then with Alice, but playing again "from scratch" is really not what I have in mind. And if I play with Ilias first, is there more unknown for MGQ player lore?

p.s. And I noticed that I can't change in recollection position of the chosen thing, it just stays on the 1st entry.

Last edited:
Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Is there a new game + here? I want to play this game twice, with Ilias and then with Alice, but playing again "from scratch" is really not what I have in mind. And if I play with Ilias first, is there more unknown for MQ player lore?

p.s. And I noticed that I can't change in recollection position of the chosen thing, it just stays on the 1st entry.
There is a new game plus, and the story actually considers it somewhat canon.
I think (but not 100% sure, haven't used it yet honestly) it's in Hades after you clear the last part of the main story.

Both sides assume you played the original game, and basically just shows a different perspective of the same story. There are enough distinct differences to enjoy, but I'd personally say Alice makes more sense to do first, but it isn't a big deal to do Ilias first. The big thing is remembering the choices you made from the first run so you can make some other choices, as some characters are locked based on those choices.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
There is a new game plus, and the story actually considers it somewhat canon.
I think (but not 100% sure, haven't used it yet honestly) it's in Hades after you clear the last part of the main story.

Both sides assume you played the original game, and basically just shows a different perspective of the same story. There are enough distinct differences to enjoy, but I'd personally say Alice makes more sense to do first, but it isn't a big deal to do Ilias first. The big thing is remembering the choices you made from the first run so you can make some other choices, as some characters are locked based on those choices.
Thanks, my dude, for such detailed answer! I really appreciate it)
I wanted to do Illias 1st more because I want to get to part 3 with Alice, since fuck Illias. I dont know about this game, but in MGQ I hated her with passion, cudos to dev for making such revolting character. And since I encountered such people in real life, I have natural hate x2 for such characters.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
If I go into NG+ will the skills that I learned through the "camp" (with Alice or Illass, such as meditation, for example) stay with me? Leaving me with all the skills they can teach? What exactly go awol in NG+?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
If I go into NG+ will the skills that I learned through the "camp" (with Alice or Illass, such as meditation, for example) stay with me? Leaving me with all the skills they can teach? What exactly go awol in NG+?
Skills stay

Reset is story/quests progress, some key items, alice/illias/lime/sonya you need to recruit again (they keep levels and skills)

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Can I recruit everyone or there some sort of limit? Like, if I have 4 people, then if I catch another one it will go on its way and not join me?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes