RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Can I recruit everyone or there some sort of limit? Like, if I have 4 people, then if I catch another one it will go on its way and not join me?
You should get the Pocket Castle as soon as you leave Ilias Village (unless you do something you probably won't on a first run through), and any characters you recruit will go there. You can change them out there at almost any time, except in dungeons, in combat, and a few story instances that it will mention to you. The party size also increases at set points in the game, going up to 12 in a party, but only 4 on the battlefield at any instance. And yes, Luka has to be in the party, but doesn't have to be on the battlefield.

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
You should get the Pocket Castle as soon as you leave Ilias Village (unless you do something you probably won't on a first run through), and any characters you recruit will go there. You can change them out there at almost any time, except in dungeons, in combat, and a few story instances that it will mention to you. The party size also increases at set points in the game, going up to 12 in a party, but only 4 on the battlefield at any instance. And yes, Luka has to be in the party, but doesn't have to be on the battlefield.
I did that something, it's really just a Paradox mode but you can't recrute anyone in your party (except especial ones witch you would have recruted anyway) and you can't get into the pocket castle until end-game of part two.

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
Thanks, my dude, for such detailed answer! I really appreciate it)
I wanted to do Illias 1st more because I want to get to part 3 with Alice, since fuck Illias. I dont know about this game, but in MGQ I hated her with passion, cudos to dev for making such revolting character. And since I encountered such people in real life, I have natural hate x2 for such characters.
I think that Illias route is more interesting than Alice route. We already saw Alice growing during the original, seeing Illias views in this one and how they evolve was more fun for me. Also, the way that Illias talk/react is more or less equal to the players playing MGQP after the originals, you can see this in the dialogue following chosing her over Alice (Save beforehand and choose one, then the other, you will understand what I'm trying to say).

Also, there is one more spoiler reason that is revealed at the end of MGQP2.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I think that Illias route is more interesting than Alice route. We already saw Alice growing during the original, seeing Illias views in this one and how they evolve was more fun for me. Also, the way that Illias talk/react is more or less equal to the players playing MGQP after the originals, you can see this in the dialogue following chosing her over Alice (Save beforehand and choose one, then the other, you will understand what I'm trying to say).

Also, there is one more spoiler reason that is revealed at the end of MGQP2.
I preferred Illias route too, it was really nice to see her grow and actually be a bit more open to monsters, cause in the original she is just a bitch xD

Reactions: Siriuscolt

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
I preferred Illias route too, it was really nice to see her grow and actually be a bit more open to monsters, cause in the original she is just a bitch xD
I don't know what you're talking about, she's a well adjusted individual in the OG.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I readed somewhere that Luka will get Apprentice hero and Warrior to lvl10 for some story quest, when exactly will that be? (how far from beginning - close to the end, around what town, if its forced or I can miss this quest, info like that), I kinda throwed "effectiveness" out the window and run around with worm-girl and dog-girl for a 1% chance to get the small medals (if there are better place to farm those (and I am sure there is) - please share), attacking only with Luka and Illass while those 2 dig all turns without stop, giving me a chance to listen to mandragora song every once in a while and graciously teleporting me to the respawn (lol). On the bright side (okay, not so bright, more like 50 shades of gray) - the game is quite hard.

FreskTatou

Jun 23, 2022
I readed somewhere that Luka will get Apprentice hero and Warrior to lvl10 for some story quest, when exactly will that be? (how far from beginning - close to the end, around what town, if its forced or I can miss this quest, info like that), I kinda throwed "effectiveness" out the window and run around with worm-girl and dog-girl for a 1% chance to get the small medals (if there are better place to farm those (and I am sure there is) - please share), attacking only with Luka and Illass while those 2 dig all turns without stop, giving me a chance to listen to mandragora song every once in a while and graciously teleporting me to the respawn (lol). On the bright side (okay, not so bright, more like 50 shades of gray) - the game is quite hard.
Event in second isle

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Change job of luka or alice or any other notable person is good idea ?
At the very beginning they are all total garbage
For luka ignore apprentice hero job then get these jobs: warrior,priest,guard
Alice ignore the noble then get these jobs: Wizard+priest
Harpy gadabout then advance to dancer and singer (kinda forgot).
Saki: dump harpy, saki role is the same as harpy
Once you got the pot monster level her up and get these job: hunter+gadabout and dump luka
Nanabi the best kitsune in the game and get taoism,priest, and wizard (some warrior skill to enchance her beast skill)

First chapter:
Pot monser
Nanabi
Saki/Harpi
Alice

About Gadabout: This job is utter garbage at first and will be super useful at mid and end game

Second chapter party:
Pot Monster
Nanabi
Mermaid Princess/Saki
Alicetromeria

Once you beat the collab dungeon you will get the most broken monster in the game
They are: The 9 tail kitsune from the collab dungeon and Queen of nightmare
So your party member are
Pot,9 tail kitsune and queen of nightmare
You will learn the situational monster/pokemon for certain boss eventually

Last edited:

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Thanks, my dude, for such detailed answer! I really appreciate it)
I wanted to do Illias 1st more because I want to get to part 3 with Alice, since fuck Illias. I dont know about this game, but in MGQ I hated her with passion, cudos to dev for making such revolting character. And since I encountered such people in real life, I have natural hate x2 for such characters.

the save file 1 around illiasburg main quest and rescue soldier and merchant side quest (talus hill and cave of something at the very early game) with broken equipment and pokemon

Reactions: Vizer007

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019

the save file 1 around illiasburg main quest and rescue soldier and merchant side quest (talus hill and cave of something at the very early game) with broken equipment and pokemon
Thanks, but I want to play this game by myself, without using cheats)

Though I have a question, what difficulty change exactly? Is there any rewards/punishments later for playing on highest/lowest difficulty?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017

Though I have a question, what difficulty change exactly? Is there any rewards/punishments later for playing on highest/lowest difficulty?
No, Difficulty only affets random encounter HP and resistance

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017

You said you dont wanna start from scratch?
Then i give you my save file
Beside it's not cheating, it's all LoC equipment
Doesn't matter what difficulty you play, all will be 1 hit kill

Save 10 if you wanna challenge yourself into the LoC with the equipment that i have been prepare for anyone who download my save file or maybe wanna do NG+ without LoC equipment

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
You said you dont wanna start from scratch?
Then i give you my save file
Beside it's not cheating, it's all LoC equipment
Doesn't matter what difficulty you play, all will be 1 hit kill

Save 10 if you wanna challenge yourself into the LoC with the equipment that i have been prepare for anyone who download my save file or maybe wanna do NG+ without LoC equipment
Ah, thats why)
I never played this game before and at the time I was asking if there was a New Game + since if there was no such thing then yes, I would've really needed this save, but since there is, I would just beat it once with Illass and then 2nd time with Alice)
Though I assume that LoC content is only available if you were either super effective or super grinder, so, thanks for the save =)

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Ah, thats why)
I never played this game before and at the time I was asking if there was a New Game + since if there was no such thing then yes, I would've really needed this save, but since there is, I would just beat it once with Illass and then 2nd time with Alice)
Though I assume that LoC content is only available if you were either super effective or super grinder, so, thanks for the save =)
LoC definitely requires added dedication to builds/characters. Plenty of grinding for jobs for your party, but the gear is insane in there. Also, there are a few things technically a part of the story, so it's worth venturing in at least a little ways, and just tricking the game into keeping it easier by fighting the super bosses that have story relevance, leaving as soon as you can, then starting at the bottom again until you find the next one until you finish them all. That way you don't go super high into it and it becomes insane levels of prep work to keep winning.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes