RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Can you start the game on the highest difficulty right from the start without issue or do you need to go to NG+ for that so that you have good equipment? I like to play these games on a high difficulty.
From what I tested is, until Very Hard, the game is very easy.
In Hell, the monsters attacks are almost hit kill in the beginning but later in the game your party should face no problem
Paradox is no joke, the Cave of trials I wasted 2 hours grinding because the damage was absurd, in this difficulty you must always stun,parazyle, time stop, etc, your enemies before they attack.

The main difficulty in the game is the early game since most skills are garbage

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
No, and I have a bad feeling they released the trailer for part 3 as an excuse to not give any news anymore until release.
Considering how long we've waited, it'd be some bullshit if they'd release the trailer in July if they weren't on track for a 2022 release. Especially since they seem to have a pattern of releasing the game a few months after a trailer drops. 2023 release would be pretty crazy. That'd be a 5.5 - 6 year development time. I think there was 4 years between the release of MGQ: Part 3 and Paradox Part 2.

Keysen11

Oct 17, 2022
How much damage do i need to deal in reaper's challenge for Sonya unique weapon? Wiki says 1 trillion damage but i deal way more than that and still didn't get it. Is my game bugged somehow?

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
How much damage do i need to deal in reaper's challenge for Sonya unique weapon? Wiki says 1 trillion damage but i deal way more than that and still didn't get it. Is my game bugged somehow?
Some people who've done it more than me would probably be better to answer, but I do feel like the numbers are wrong somewhere. Could just be a mistake with the translation, but I couldn't say for sure.
That said, I just looked through my inventory that's gone a good ways into LoC, and I've got multiple of her weapon. You can get it as a drop/chest reward in there, so it's not the end of the world if you can't get it from there.

Keysen11

Oct 17, 2022
Some people who've done it more than me would probably be better to answer, but I do feel like the numbers are wrong somewhere. Could just be a mistake with the translation, but I couldn't say for sure.
That said, I just looked through my inventory that's gone a good ways into LoC, and I've got multiple of her weapon. You can get it as a drop/chest reward in there, so it's not the end of the world if you can't get it from there.
This is my first time trying this, i haven't even started doing LoC yet, but it feels like the numbers are wrong, because i was doing the Mitsuko setup and she was dealing more or less 25 billion per auto so the numbers doesn't really match, guess i should just stop being lazy and start LoC.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
This is my first time trying this, i haven't even started doing LoC yet, but it feels like the numbers are wrong, because i was doing the Mitsuko setup and she was dealing more or less 25 billion per auto so the numbers doesn't really match, guess i should just stop being lazy and start LoC.
LoC gear will scale your damage up crazy fast, so you'll clear it pretty quickly afterwards. LoC has some nice stuff in general, but I'd say that for people who only care about the story, you should just try to fight the superbosses at the lowest possible LoC floors so you can clear them as quickly/easily as possible. There is a small bit of story tied in with them, so it's worth it for that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keysen11

Oct 17, 2022
LoC gear will scale your damage up crazy fast, so you'll clear it pretty quickly afterwards. LoC has some nice stuff in general, but I'd say that for people who only care about the story, you should just try to fight the superbosses at the lowest possible LoC floors so you can clear them as quickly/easily as possible. There is a small bit of story tied in with them, so it's worth it for that.
Yeah better to get some gear to scale my damage than keep trying to squeeze more damage with this limited setup, story bits are nice but i want to explore LoC so i'll just see how the entry barrier is and grind some.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah better to get some gear to scale my damage than keep trying to squeeze more damage with this limited setup, story bits are nice but i want to explore LoC so i'll just see how the entry barrier is and grind some.
They added an area to lower the barrier for entry. Also lets you sorta select the gear you get gear types you're looking for instead of 100% random. It's explained when you go in there and talk to the npcs there. As long as you've done a good bit of job farming, you should be ready for at least those.

Keysen11

Oct 17, 2022
They added an area to lower the barrier for entry. Also lets you sorta select the gear you get gear types you're looking for instead of 100% random. It's explained when you go in there and talk to the npcs there. As long as you've done a good bit of job farming, you should be ready for at least those.
I see what you're talking about, Trials of Chaos looks like a great introduction while letting the player farm for specific gear. I would assume the best way to go about it would be farming gear for 1 character to be able to one-shot/comfortably kill the mobs and let the rest of the party support and get some nice XP? I've been thinking about using Est but it kinda seems cheesy, maybe i'll just build 2-3 attackers.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
I see what you're talking about, Trials of Chaos looks like a great introduction while letting the player farm for specific gear. I would assume the best way to go about it would be farming gear for 1 character to be able to one-shot/comfortably kill the mobs and let the rest of the party support and get some nice XP? I've been thinking about using Est but it kinda seems cheesy, maybe i'll just build 2-3 attackers.
It's not that guaranteed. It'll just be like, strength style weapons, agility weapons, etc. I personally cycled through all of tier 1, then all of tier 2, etc. You do that through the last tier and you'll find you have solid gear for a decent ways into regular LoC (at least a few hundred floors). Biggest thing is to eventually have at least one full geared dps and supports to protect them.

Keysen11

Oct 17, 2022
It's not that guaranteed. It'll just be like, strength style weapons, agility weapons, etc. I personally cycled through all of tier 1, then all of tier 2, etc. You do that through the last tier and you'll find you have solid gear for a decent ways into regular LoC (at least a few hundred floors). Biggest thing is to eventually have at least one full geared dps and supports to protect them.

Grinding as usual then, they can't hand everything that easy, gotta make the effort. Thanks for the info about this stuff, I've been meaning to start this a while ago but was a bit lost on how to start and everything. Just to finish it off, it may be a stupid question but does the difficulty setting affects ToC and LoC at all? I've done my whole playthrough on the base game on Very Hard, does this mean i'll get fucked up in LoC related stuff?

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Grinding as usual then, they can't hand everything that easy, gotta make the effort. Thanks for the info about this stuff, I've been meaning to start this a while ago but was a bit lost on how to start and everything. Just to finish it off, it may be a stupid question but does the difficulty setting affects ToC and LoC at all? I've done my whole playthrough on the base game on Very Hard, does this mean i'll get fucked up in LoC related stuff?
You tend to spend time skipping enemies where possible, since they don't do much good to fight. Bosses are your priority.
The wiki as a pretty extensive area on LoC, I'd suggest running with that for most things related to it. I haven't seen anything that specifically says whether the difficulty for the game effects there or not, but I can say that the further you get, the harder it gets, since it has its own scaling built into the area.

That's got the basic stuff, and if you look around in there, you'll find links to all of the LoC stuff, including basic to advanced guides on how to handle everything.

Reactions: Keysen11

MonMusuLover

Oct 17, 2022
soo I just download the game ver 2.41 from this site and its still in japanese language,I already once played the game but in ver lower I think 2.23,I thought this version already fully translated the main story events even the DLC or time loop event
should I manualy patched it or theres place I can download the translation one?

*sorry for my bad english

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
who route should it pick for my first time ?
If you played the original game, then it depends.
If you just LOVE Alice, then go with Alice.
If you want a bit more info and character growth (of Ilias), then Ilias.
I started the game pretty much in about 2 weeks after beating the original and decided to go with Ilias and no regrets so far!

If you want gameplay differences that I know of:
1. Some events plays out differently (obviously)
2. They have exclusive characters to get
3. They have exclusive skills to teach
You can get it all if you go for the NG+ and choose another one, there are stuff that you will not get in 1 run anyway, so, if you are a perfectionis - thats your way to get pretty much everything (well, except you will be with whoever you chose for that run)

soo I just download the game ver 2.41 from this site and its still in japanese language,I already once played the game but in ver lower I think 2.23,I thought this version already fully translated the main story events even the DLC or time loop event
should I manualy patched it or theres place I can download the translation one?

*sorry for my bad english
Yeah, you have to manualy patch it, I searched by myself when started in fear that I somehow mess it up and instructions are kinda intimidating, sadly there is no ready "fresh" version, so...here is an instruction, in case you forgot how to do it)

By the way, does anyone remember how long part 2 translation was? I mean, main game only. Kinda curious for how long would I sit with the game on my hands with no hope to play it because of moon language

Last edited:

MonMusuLover

Oct 17, 2022
If you played the original game, then it depends.
If you just LOVE Alice, then go with Alice.
If you want a bit more info and character growth (of Ilias), then Ilias.
I started the game pretty much in about 2 weeks after beating the original and decided to go with Ilias and no regrets so far!

If you want gameplay differences that I know of:
1. Some events plays out differently (obviously)
2. They have exclusive characters to get
3. They have exclusive skills to teach
You can get it all if you go for the NG+ and choose another one, there are stuff that you will not get in 1 run anyway, so, if you are a perfectionis - thats your way to get pretty much everything (well, except you will be with whoever you chose for that run)

Yeah, you have to manualy patch it, I searched by myself when started in fear that I somehow mess it up and instructions are kinda intimidating, sadly there is no ready "fresh" version, so...here is an instruction, in case you forgot how to do it)

By the way, does anyone remember how long part 2 translation was? I mean, main game only. Kinda curious for how long would I sit with the game on my hands with no hope to play it because of moon language

but what is that for a application inside the folder the RPG MAKER all decrypter EXE??

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
but what is that for a application inside the folder the RPG MAKER all decrypter EXE??
I dont really know, I just used the instructions on the site I gave you earlyer. The thing you downloaded from here is just a "clean 2.41 version of the game" so to speak, 1st step. Do as the instructions says and you will be just fine, some people do it many times, apparently, since translation updates quite frequently, for example the last update was about a week ago. Just do it while having about 15-20Gb of free space!

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes