RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Similar to the original game, because part 3 is not out yet, it is impossible for you to get 100% even with the extra dungeon at the end.
So, how much % In moster collection will it be if I complete the part 2?
I am aware that the number is not definite, considering the amount of monsters was not set in stone.

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
So, how much % In moster collection will it be if I complete the part 2?
I am aware that the number is not definite, considering the amount of monsters was not set in stone.
I've finished a few NG+'s just grabbing characters I missed due to them being locked behind certain choices, haven't gone into LoC yet, my monster encyclopedia completion is around 70-75% last I checked. For where you are (Admin tower), I would suggest using the bottom floor to grind out any jobs you want before going into part 2. There's a chance for Mimics and Honey Pots to spawn, and they give good Job EXP for where you're at.

Reactions: Vizer007
Oct 2, 2018
Would think they would have a base download with the English Translation thrown in by now but guess not. Too bad I cannot read Japanese...

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Guys, I have an issue with the translation. I followed the manual translation and something came up when I try playing it.

Edit 1: After digging, the error belongs to the Data folder. Can someone help please?

Last edited:

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Did you use a fresh install?
Hello, I do not understand what you mean by Fresh Install.

I use my 2.40 version of the game to make it 2.41 using this

Should I download the one from the first page instead? I do not understand the Name Error in the data.

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Hello, I do not understand what you mean by Fresh Install.

I use my 2.40 version of the game to make it 2.41 using this

Should I download the one from the first page instead? I do not understand the Name Error in the data.
Download the game again from the OP and then add the translation. You can copy the saves over.

Reactions: ggjohnson4256

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Would think they would have a base download with the English Translation thrown in by now but guess not. Too bad I cannot read Japanese...
If you would have looked at the OP for more than 5 seconds, you got translation linked there :rolleyes:

Guys, I have an issue with the translation. I followed the manual translation and something came up when I try playing it.

Edit 1: After digging, the error belongs to the Data folder. Can someone help please?
You need latest version, it will not work on your old version. And it should have throw out an error when you were translating, and not in game. So you probably did not follow the instruction you linked.

Last edited:
Reactions: ggjohnson4256

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
If you would have looked at the OP for more than 5 seconds, you got translation linked there :rolleyes:

You need latest version, it will not work on your old version. And it should have throw out an error when you were translating, and not in game. So you probably did not follow the instruction you linked.
Hello, I followed the instructions on Arzor website to the T and it shows no error or stopping when there is an error.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
any news on pt3 yet
not yet there last post on there blog was September 28 so if they are going to give us news it maybe around end of the month like there last post but the last post that was about part 3 was on july 18 with the trailer video

edale

Apr 1, 2018
So it's been so long since I went to update my translation for this I was still on v2.23, and we're all the way up to v2.41 now!

I have a few questions though:
On the post with the incremental updates, for a few of the versions it lists files removed, and they all appear to be related to the collab content, so... Is the collab content still in 2.41, or was it removed at some point?

Also does the collab content have any new h-scenes not in the main game? (and if so, do they show up in scene recollections?)

I've got a number of "???" entries in the scene recollection section (so much easier to deal with than wandering through the castle! And I love some of the new scenes that are in there!). Could someone link me to a save file with 100% of the scene recollections in v.2.41 unlocked? I'm sure one's been posted somewhere in the thread, but going through over 200 pages to find it...

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Guys, is there some option to turn HP amount visible (exact amount, in numbers, I know how to make bar visible)? And elements. Instead, for example, writing that the damage was from Ice, there would be just an icon of it. Much more eye catching. Saw those in some videos of the game some time ago)

P.S. Yep, its confirmed, the part 3 will be live in next year, not this one T-T

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes