RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
how to enable monsters from yamatai region to be captured?
Which ones exactly? I never had any problems with capturing anything at all Oo
Always talk to 90-100 affection and always use merchant or talker skill to make it +300% recruit rate. Some monsters even with 100 affection have, like, 20% chance to capture.
Except some "boss monsters", but they recruitable either after some quest or with other starter companion run.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Is there an item or maybe character (in pocket castle, for example) that allow to change job, outside of the temple?
No

And another thing, why money throw skills, more often than not, deal no damage at all? I mean, it should deal User lvl x 3000 (meaning, since lvl is 70, it should deal a whopping 210k damage! But nope)
Bosses are immune to it

Reactions: Vizer007

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Why can't I go into a racial match for slimes in colliseum? I have a team of slimes Oo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only one is Luka, but he is outside of this team
They are all bonafide slimes, so, wtf? They have to be pure slimes, without being apoptosis or ghost or whatever they all are outside of being slimes.

adoltin

Oct 22, 2021
Why can't I go into a racial match for slimes in colliseum? I have a team of slimes Oo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only one is Luka, but he is outside of this team
They are all bonafide slimes, so, wtf? They have to be pure slimes, without being apoptosis or ghost or whatever they all are outside of being slimes.
I'm not 100% certain myself, but it might be because Undine is a Heal Slime while the rest are Purifying Slimes and they all not only have to be the same general race, but have to be the same tier of race. 3 advanced and an intermediate doesn't work.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I'm not 100% certain myself, but it might be because Undine is a Heal Slime while the rest are Purifying Slimes and they all not only have to be the same general race, but have to be the same tier of race. 3 advanced and an intermediate doesn't work.
Nah, I decided to go with Luka (who is tier 3 worm something) and 3 random human (tier 1) girls - got a pass and got the trophy.

P.S. Survive colisseum is bugged???
My 1st strike (whatever damage) is always give no damage (even if its written that it did), their HP bar have something lika an appendics that goes away when I hit (100 damage or 100,000) the 2nd and on deal damage as intended. Why?
1667137114674.png
1667137164800.png

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Just posting to ask people's opinion's about certain characters that i like to use cuz i rarely see people talking about them, and perhaps build advice as well

For now i'm mainly using Papi as a battle master, she deals rly high damage with her mixed arts skills, she's probably the only one i feel confident about.
But i feel a bit off about the rest:

Vanilla: Mostly utility character, i do wanted to make her being able to fight cuz i like her visual but she's rly weak atm, after raising her merchant to Lv.10 now im leveling her Magician for some reason i forgot.

Teeny: I'm just throwing every Dex thing i can into her, just got Master Maid to Lv.10 and now switched to Cook because it felt right, but her trait boosts Service skills, but i seem to only be using her Snake skills because they deal more damage than the Service ones, and her damage started to fall down as im right before meeting Gnome

Ilias: I know, she's just a "regular angel" by the game's mechanics so far, and really not a good character, but i really like her too, so for her build i've leveled Priest and now i'm leveling Bowmaster for her, and her race i set as Cupid, and again, all Dex on her stats.

Nanabi: She's a weird one, really no idea what Job or Race to level on her since all her "build" is already fully leveled when i recruited her, and yet she's dealing quite low damage compared to Papi, i got no idea what weapon is proper for her, for now i left her with a dagger for, again, Dex (what's up with this game and Dex? Every character seems to use this Lol)
So for Nanabi i'm leveling her Hunter because of Dex skills and abilities, and for race i just threw Speed Beast on her just because, no idea what to do with her.

Chrome: Another weird one, she seems to be a mix of Dex and Mag, and her skills doesnt seem to deal a whole lot of damage, but you gotta build her as a magician, I'm still leveling her Necromancer and Imp stuff, so after that i guess i'll make her an Engineer to buff her Makina skills? Because for some reason she's able to use Makina skills despite being a Mag user, i'm not sure what stat on her to focus, i've been mostly focusing on Magi for her.

Eva: She's... something... I really like her, it seems she's a pure Dex so no doubts about her stats, but the thing about her is deciding on what job to choose, for now im just leveling all of her not fully mastered jobs, and i already mastered prostitute on her, and well, now i'm using her to speed-recruit characters along with luka by having them both to talk, because for some reason, sometimes she's able to act twice in a single turn, also, i did give her a suicide wristband, and when she dies i get a random item, its nice, i guess.
Oh, and she's my lockpick character, replaced Lime for her, as much as it pains me to replace Lime.

And as for Luka... well... i'm just making him an Atk-type, leveled Informant and Gadabout for utility, leveling Prostitute now for pleasure resistance, guess i'll make him temple knight next, i dunno.

Thx for anyone who answers

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Just posting to ask people's opinion's about certain characters that i like to use cuz i rarely see people talking about them, and perhaps build advice as well

For now i'm mainly using Papi as a battle master, she deals rly high damage with her mixed arts skills, she's probably the only one i feel confident about.
But i feel a bit off about the rest:

Vanilla: Mostly utility character, i do wanted to make her being able to fight cuz i like her visual but she's rly weak atm, after raising her merchant to Lv.10 now im leveling her Magician for some reason i forgot.

Teeny: I'm just throwing every Dex thing i can into her, just got Master Maid to Lv.10 and now switched to Cook because it felt right, but her trait boosts Service skills, but i seem to only be using her Snake skills because they deal more damage than the Service ones, and her damage started to fall down as im right before meeting Gnome

Ilias: I know, she's just a "regular angel" by the game's mechanics so far, and really not a good character, but i really like her too, so for her build i've leveled Priest and now i'm leveling Bowmaster for her, and her race i set as Cupid, and again, all Dex on her stats.

Nanabi: She's a weird one, really no idea what Job or Race to level on her since all her "build" is already fully leveled when i recruited her, and yet she's dealing quite low damage compared to Papi, i got no idea what weapon is proper for her, for now i left her with a dagger for, again, Dex (what's up with this game and Dex? Every character seems to use this Lol)
So for Nanabi i'm leveling her Hunter because of Dex skills and abilities, and for race i just threw Speed Beast on her just because, no idea what to do with her.

Chrome: Another weird one, she seems to be a mix of Dex and Mag, and her skills doesnt seem to deal a whole lot of damage, but you gotta build her as a magician, I'm still leveling her Necromancer and Imp stuff, so after that i guess i'll make her an Engineer to buff her Makina skills? Because for some reason she's able to use Makina skills despite being a Mag user, i'm not sure what stat on her to focus, i've been mostly focusing on Magi for her.

Eva: She's... something... I really like her, it seems she's a pure Dex so no doubts about her stats, but the thing about her is deciding on what job to choose, for now im just leveling all of her not fully mastered jobs, and i already mastered prostitute on her, and well, now i'm using her to speed-recruit characters along with luka by having them both to talk, because for some reason, sometimes she's able to act twice in a single turn, also, i did give her a suicide wristband, and when she dies i get a random item, its nice, i guess.
Oh, and she's my lockpick character, replaced Lime for her, as much as it pains me to replace Lime.

And as for Luka... well... i'm just making him an Atk-type, leveled Informant and Gadabout for utility, leveling Prostitute now for pleasure resistance, guess i'll make him temple knight next, i dunno.

Thx for anyone who answers
For the main story, as long as you aren't on a particularly hard difficulty, you can use whoever you want, with most any build really, so there's not much of a need to talk about builds for most characters. It really matters mostly for higher difficulties or LoC, and LoC at higher points basically mandates you using certain characters/builds to actually clear (but you can clear all the "necessary" parts at lower levels, so you can get by mostly just making sure you get certain key skills from different jobs).

But since you're wanting to make certain units better, there's a few tips to you can follow to decide what's best for them. Extensive use of the wiki makes this much easier to do, so you can keep referencing as needed.

1. Read the character's passive skill. A lot of the time, it'll mention specific stats the character likes, or skill types they always have access to. This can give you a rough idea of what they're meant to excel at. Example would be someone like Rami. +Fire damage, always use magic and sexcraft, so you typically keep her in a mage job unless you're grabbing a skill from another job or need that job for a later hybrid one.

2. Races matter. They come with skills and statlines that typically associate them with particular jobs. Vampires for example are good in dex or magic stats, so you typically run them in one of the two.

3. Weapon types matter. Mixed stat weapons like bows aren't going to do great damage more often than not compared to weapons that run a pure stat like a gun. Their own passive skills matter, as each weapon type has a unique feature that can make them useful for more damage or utility, and can make them do more damage under specific conditions when you'd expect the higher pure statline weapon to do more.

Just taking a quick glance at it, since going into them would take a decent amount of time to find their best spots...
Papi could be in a strength or agility desperation build, or stick with either and just run normal builds so you maintain control of her choices.
Vanilla can run magic or dexterity, but odds are you'll probably do a more dex utility set on her if you keep her around forever.
Ilias can go dex or willpower, both trying to capitalize on her holy abilities.
Nanabi is a kitsune, so dexterity is I think their biggest strength, but they're rather flexible in general. She counters with Taoism skills though, so dex is probably the best choice so her counters maintain strength (though I forget offhand what else they can use... maybe magic?).
Chrome's at her best running magic for summoning, since she apparently can randomly buff her own magic every so often.
Eva is a succubus, so dex is a given for sexcraft. Will probably end up a massive utility user though, since she has natural access to so many different skills in any job she's in. Magic can work too, but if you're keeping the utility, probably going to be some kind of mix of dex and agility.

Reactions: Orc Wizard

LordRequ1em

Sep 15, 2017
Could anyone tell me how to fix the joiplay issue where it brings the title up, shoes a window with the version number and then crashes. I've been trying for a few days and I just can't figure it out.

adoltin

Oct 22, 2021
Out of curiosity, does anyone know if some of the achievements are bugged? I'm still in my first game and haven't gone NG+ yet. Looking through the achievements on the wiki and what my adventuring stats are, I should've unlocked several for things like running away, synthesis, job change, race change, battles, monsters defeated, money spent, etc. I just don't have those. Like for money spent. It says on the wiki there is an achievement for 300,000 gold, and I've spent over 1 million without getting it.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes