RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Finally beated the part 2. Damn this was great! And there are some collaboration events or something in there, right? So, its still not the end-end =)
Rare game allowed me to grind my way around and enjoy every minute of it! (a whopping 109 hours, lets subtract 10 idle hours, for making some food and toilet breaks (yeah, every free minute I had in this whole month was spent on this game, hahaha) and we have a 100 hour journey! Caught pretty much everyone except 2 (some narval girl and some angel girl on the last location, I just cant encounter em for some reason. Encountered Narval girl once, but she go awol even with 100 affection...But that Heriel, I never encountered her, while Alciel was quite a frequent encounter), completed all available quests, cleaned every available map (wtf with the island with a corpse? Its for 3rd part or I missed something? You know what I talk about if you know what I talk about).
I am happy that it took me so long to finally play this game. Since its mostly translated now and have some additional content that was not there some time ago (I wanted to play this game when it was, like, 2.21 or something...it was a few years ago, life was kinda against any commitment at that time).
Thank you guys who answered my questions on the way and thank you dev for creating this masterpiece!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Polar bear girls are so cute, damn it >< View attachment 2139611
Hnnng, so much cuteness. Just seeing her cute face make me want to share a Coke with her.

They are so cute I had to reload a previous save and redo the first part of the caves again because I felt too bad at taking the one Polar Bear Girl's hidden treasure in the pot.
That's sounds so sad. Good on you for not Grinching her secret treasure. I guess some hero's heart grew three sizes that day.

grew three sizes.jpg

Reactions: Vizer007

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Just posting to ask people's opinion's about certain characters that i like to use cuz i rarely see people talking about them, and perhaps build advice as well

For now i'm mainly using Papi as a battle master, she deals rly high damage with her mixed arts skills, she's probably the only one i feel confident about.
But i feel a bit off about the rest:

Vanilla: Mostly utility character, i do wanted to make her being able to fight cuz i like her visual but she's rly weak atm, after raising her merchant to Lv.10 now im leveling her Magician for some reason i forgot.

Teeny: I'm just throwing every Dex thing i can into her, just got Master Maid to Lv.10 and now switched to Cook because it felt right, but her trait boosts Service skills, but i seem to only be using her Snake skills because they deal more damage than the Service ones, and her damage started to fall down as im right before meeting Gnome

Ilias: I know, she's just a "regular angel" by the game's mechanics so far, and really not a good character, but i really like her too, so for her build i've leveled Priest and now i'm leveling Bowmaster for her, and her race i set as Cupid, and again, all Dex on her stats.

Nanabi: She's a weird one, really no idea what Job or Race to level on her since all her "build" is already fully leveled when i recruited her, and yet she's dealing quite low damage compared to Papi, i got no idea what weapon is proper for her, for now i left her with a dagger for, again, Dex (what's up with this game and Dex? Every character seems to use this Lol)
So for Nanabi i'm leveling her Hunter because of Dex skills and abilities, and for race i just threw Speed Beast on her just because, no idea what to do with her.

Chrome: Another weird one, she seems to be a mix of Dex and Mag, and her skills doesnt seem to deal a whole lot of damage, but you gotta build her as a magician, I'm still leveling her Necromancer and Imp stuff, so after that i guess i'll make her an Engineer to buff her Makina skills? Because for some reason she's able to use Makina skills despite being a Mag user, i'm not sure what stat on her to focus, i've been mostly focusing on Magi for her.

Eva: She's... something... I really like her, it seems she's a pure Dex so no doubts about her stats, but the thing about her is deciding on what job to choose, for now im just leveling all of her not fully mastered jobs, and i already mastered prostitute on her, and well, now i'm using her to speed-recruit characters along with luka by having them both to talk, because for some reason, sometimes she's able to act twice in a single turn, also, i did give her a suicide wristband, and when she dies i get a random item, its nice, i guess.
Oh, and she's my lockpick character, replaced Lime for her, as much as it pains me to replace Lime.

And as for Luka... well... i'm just making him an Atk-type, leveled Informant and Gadabout for utility, leveling Prostitute now for pleasure resistance, guess i'll make him temple knight next, i dunno.

Thx for anyone who answers
For my knowledge, all loli (except ilias and alice) have awful hp, later game they will be one hit kill everytime.

• Vanilla is a good utility character, not much a battle one
  • Tenny is meh, not much to do with her, the only time I saw people using her were with all the four bandits on the main group.
  • Nanabi is focused on counters and beast skills... Being a kitsune she also focus on taoism... The only thing that I can think of is making her a Force Monk, fit the Attack, Agility and Magic skills.
  • Chrome is meant to be focused on Both Dex and Magi. If you want a Dex build focus on Engineer, Doctor, Puppeteer and Succubus Race, if you want a Magi Build you should focus on Medium, Magician and Magi Succubus.
  • Eva is meant to be used in any Dex build + Pleasure, focus on what is more relevant for you (DON'T USE ORACLE)
  • Ilias is sad... Either you focus on being Holy mage exclusive(is not bad) or Bow for Cupid (Is better but she is outclass by a lot other character)

Reactions: Orc Wizard

Roberto4321

Jul 27, 2022
I've downloaded the translation from the link in the description named , how do i merge it with the jap version? It has a scripts folder but there is no scripts folder in my game files to overwrite

Reactions: meopun

Roberto4321

Jul 27, 2022
I've been trying to use the game selector to generate the script folder but its not being generated.
In the terminal I have been getting: 1667667189166.png

but as you can see there is no Script folder which is very confusing

1667667202225.png

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I've been trying to use the game selector to generate the script folder but its not being generated.
In the terminal I have been getting:

but as you can see there is no Script folder which is very confusing
script folder should be where you have gameselector, just either delete it and blob folder, or extract translation tool to a different location

Last edited:
Reactions: Roberto4321

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Question. Should I play the supposed prequel parts first? Or is paradox a complete remake?
The prequel is its own separate game. Paradox is a sequel, but it does a good job keeping you informed enough if you haven't played the original.

That said, if you enjoy the format of the original, I'd definitely recommend playing it first, as it puts some things in better context that you'll see in Paradox.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes