RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
The translation is updated over time so it is obviously no longer up to date even if it was updated at the time of uploading; also it is most likely same as in OP (very outdated translation) as mentioned just a page back, just more compressed.

Better to go for raw and patch it yourself as mentioned multiple times.
oh, i understand, Thanks!

RagdollSlave

Mar 6, 2017
Is there a way to download a save file with 100% monster encyclopedia on it? I've downloaded 2 different 100% files. Both have the entire pocket castle unlocked, but 0% of the monster encyclopedia unlocked. So I'm guessing the way to transfer encyclopedia data is through a different file than just the single save file. Could it be one of the SystemSave files?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That save comes from the author. So unless you find someone who grind all the monsters ingame and probably did most of the story you won't find it.

RagdollSlave

Mar 6, 2017
That save comes from the author. So unless you find someone who grind all the monsters ingame and probably did most of the story you won't find it.
I don't really need a real 100% save for the encyclopedia. I just want one with all the loss scenes unlocked. Which, if someone went through the trouble of capturing all the girls for the pocket mansion, they probably have all the girls loss scenes as well. But the problem is, it seems that the monster encyclopedia isn't actually tied to individual saves. So grabbing 100% pocket mansion save files from other people give 0 loss scenes in the encyclopedia.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Have you considered playing the game? With max level team you can go from start to finish in a matter of 2-5 days if you do not grind for levels or cash. I was able to finish the whole story of part 1 in a bit over a day if I dont grind.

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
any news on part 3 also how many people worked on this project surely it must be over 20 at least

Mar 23, 2019
So while I was trying to challenge Marie in order to get the orb of life draining to use the cheat engine, it said I need to copy image from the first chapter, I don't know where I need to copy the images to or where the images is in the first place, any helps?

Reactions: jeremyhall2727

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
View attachment 345782
So while I was trying to challenge Marie in order to get the orb of life draining to use the cheat engine, it said I need to copy image from the first chapter, I don't know where I need to copy the images to or where the images is in the first place, any helps?
If you have downloaded part two the only CG image files in there are the new ones introduced in part 2. what you need to do is 1 of many options

1.) Since I already had part one I just used this step: download part 1 (or if you already have part 1), go to the graphics folder, go to the pictures folder and cut/copy paste all the pictures to part two's pictures folder.

2.) find a way to download the CGs from E-hentai and just cut/copy paste the images into the pictures folder (I used this method when I was in a situation where I was missing a CG for a character) this link has all the CG's from Part 1 and Part 1 only (If you are in need of individual CGs then click on the image you are missing and click on download the original file DO NOT RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE IMAGE AND I REPEAT DO NOT DO THIS as the image will not work properly nor will have the appropriate name since the game looks for the CGs through their name)

3.) find a copy of mgq paradox part 2 that has the images from part 1 AND Part 2 be careful though yadayada don't trust all sites that link you to downloads (I trust f95zone and E-hentai mainly but just becareful)

Reactions: jeremyhall2727

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Does anyone know in which town Luka can upgrade the Holy Custom to Holy Custom+? I've checked every blacksmith I know, but I only see the Holy Custom+ to Justice Custom upgrade

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
Game is 3.11 GB with pics from part 1. After patching you only need the files from the out folder.
So I can delete the Audio, Blobs, Fonts, Graphics, Patch, Script and System folders? It would get rid of over 5. 16 gigs, but I thought they were needed. Sorry this reply is so late; busy summer. Forgot to check for a reply.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes