RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

31warrior

Jul 11, 2022
Is everything in the game translated or is it still on progress?

And do you guys know why Dargoth doesn't post anymore, and Arzor also didn't post anything since 3 months ago.

Aug 20, 2021
View attachment 3352904

As far as I remember, it's as simple as clicking that link on the front page, then clicking this link:

View attachment 3352908

and putting that data into the proper folders of the same names.
ok... so I'm at the page and now... I'm stumped on what to do next I have the translator but the files in the game they are in are called "rvdata2" while the translator file is in "text document" and the instruction on the page that the url is on talks about "rpgss3a" yet the one in the game is a "rvproj2"... any tips? and yes, I downloaded the game from here if you're wondering.

as you might be aware by these questions that I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. that's mainly due to this being my first attempt at installing a translator. that's because most of the games that I play are either short and/or simple to know where to go and there is a reason, I'm doing this because of a gut feeling I had that if I don't install a translator into mgqp I will miss about 1/10th of the game due to me not understanding what a character told me to do due to me not knowing shit about Japanese as well as not jumping back and forth between the game and the wiki to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
ok... so I'm at the page and now... I'm stumped on what to do next I have the translator but the files in the game they are in are called "rvdata2" while the translator file is in "text document" and the instruction on the page that the url is on talks about "rpgss3a" yet the one in the game is a "rvproj2"... any tips? and yes, I downloaded the game from here if you're wondering.

as you might be aware by these questions that I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. that's mainly due to this being my first attempt at installing a translator. that's because most of the games that I play are either short and/or simple to know where to go and there is a reason, I'm doing this because of a gut feeling I had that if I don't install a translator into mgqp I will miss about 1/10th of the game due to me not understanding what a character told me to do due to me not knowing shit about Japanese as well as not jumping back and forth between the game and the wiki to make sure I didn't miss anything.
The translator and the txt files you got is for manual patching. If you want pre-patched files, download from mega/pixeldrain/workupload link in masterdragonson's post and replace files. Also the game downloaded here is in rvdata2

For manual files read instruction or Arzor's blog or join discord for assistance. (link on wiki front page)

The best place to find the most up to date stuff is and always has been the ci-en page:

unfortunately you have to be a certain pay plan to see the news.

And do you guys know why Dargoth doesn't post anymore, and Arzor also didn't post anything since 3 months ago.
Arzor-x post translations referring to the game posted on ci-en site. Info regarding paradox is not paid contend, there was no new news since demo was out.

Last edited:

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018

Almost everything
The reason there is still untranslated bits is due to all characters having dozens of battle quotes specific to skills, some of them being skills you would never use on them

mhg87

Jul 14, 2018
Can anyone figure out if the Trilobite character is incorporated into the game at all? She's got CG's in the game's system file, but there are no record entries for that monster anywhere that I can see.

Wyrnfrae

Sep 1, 2017
Can anyone figure out if the Trilobite character is incorporated into the game at all? She's got CG's in the game's system file, but there are no record entries for that monster anywhere that I can see.
no idea what you could be talking about, do you have the file name (or the actual file) ?

Aug 20, 2021
The translator and the txt files you got is for manual patching. If you want pre-patched files, download from mega/pixeldrain/workupload link in masterdragonson's post and replace files. Also the game downloaded here is in rvdata2

For manual files read instruction or Arzor's blog or join discord for assistance. (link on wiki front page)

Arzor-x post translations referring to the game posted on ci-en site. Info regarding paradox is not paid contend, there was no new news since demo was out.
thanks Jenkins I figured it out and it is showing up as English now.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
no idea what you could be talking about, do you have the file name (or the actual file) ?
It's in the demo

If there is no record, wait for full version

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
It's killing me how long it's taking, I've never complained for a game release before, cause I just play something else in the meantime, but I started following and falling in love with this game's universe since the visual novel part 2 came out (2011) I was so happy when Paradox was announced, cause it meant the game and it's characters where not over forever, which will be the case when part 3 of paradox comes out. That being said, for the first time ever I'm feeling impatient. Part 3 was finished end of July. That's about 6 months, I know the game is big, but damn, that's a long ass time for playtesting and bug fixing.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
It's killing me how long it's taking, I've never complained for a game release before, cause I just play something else in the meantime, but I started following and falling in love with this game's universe since the visual novel part 2 came out (2011) I was so happy when Paradox was announced, cause it meant the game and it's characters where not over forever, which will be the case when part 3 of paradox comes out. That being said, for the first time ever I'm feeling impatient. Part 3 was finished end of July. That's about 6 months, I know the game is big, but damn, that's a long ass time for playtesting and bug fixing.
I had to wait 19 years for Metroid dread man, believe me I know the feeling.

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
No kidding. But I figure with so many cg's, classes, and new game mechanics that this will be worth the wait. We are practically getting three new games in one! Any ending being (Technically) canonical. This is fire emblem Fates all over again.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
The game isnt just big, it is (to my discontent) fucking humngous

both part 3 routes are quite literally as long as part 1 and 2 COMBINED, think what that means for a moment
Dialouge, the amount of more companions, the amount of bugs that will occur, the amount of playtesting it needs to be done for everything to be solved and polished into a barely functioning product

As someone who barely likes the game and isnt that eager to play it, best advice i can give you is not to worry, the game wont get cancelled and it will definitely be released, and it's a cause for comfort that torotoro is polishing the game unlike the first 2 parts.
Cause otherwise, you might get a cyberpunk situation, and im certain you wouldn't want that

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
No kidding. But I figure with so many cg's, classes, and new game mechanics that this will be worth the wait. We are practically getting three new games in one! Any ending being (Technically) canonical. This is fire emblem Fates all over again.
Yup yup, that's what I tell myself to cope with the wait xD
It's gonna be good, that's why I'm impatient.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
The game isnt just big, it is (to my discontent) fucking humngous

both part 3 routes are quite literally as long as part 1 and 2 COMBINED, think what that means for a moment
Dialouge, the amount of more companions, the amount of bugs that will occur, the amount of playtesting it needs to be done for everything to be solved and polished into a barely functioning product

As someone who barely likes the game and isnt that eager to play it, best advice i can give you is not to worry, the game wont get cancelled and it will definitely be released, and it's a cause for comfort that torotoro is polishing the game unlike the first 2 parts.
Cause otherwise, you might get a cyberpunk situation, and im certain you wouldn't want that
I'm one of the few people who enjoyed Cyberpunk on release, cause I had minimal bugs throughout my playthrough. But I get what you are saying ;)
The one things that scares me a bit is that Torotoro might have overhyped the size of the game and it's not actually that big. Cause he claimed that the "intro" until the big decision was about 8-10h and the others routes 30-50h for an average rpg player.
It took me 2h to finish the demo which is until the big decision, and since the game wasn't translated I had to use a shitty textractor translator, my point is, I could not rush because I had to read properly to understand the MTL. So if it took me only 2h while playing relatively slowly, I hope his other estimations aren't wrong, that would be heartbreaking. Anyone else can confirm the demo was short or did I miss some crazy hidden sidequest stuff x) (I remember Kitsune / Tanuki village, Elf village with princess, Cockroaches island tower, and Hellgondo stuff until castle choice)

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
So if it took me only 2h while playing relatively slowly, I hope his other estimations aren't wrong, that would be heartbreaking. Anyone else can confirm the demo was short or did I miss some crazy hidden sidequest stuff x) (I remember Kitsune / Tanuki village, Elf village with princess, Cockroaches island tower, and Hellgondo stuff until castle choice)
You can confirm it with the let's play on youtube

• Wow
Reactions: Zeyla

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
Does anyone else also have this problem that the collab heroes don't have the "Hero of the Seven Worlds" special ability?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes