RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Here's a bit of bragging, but also to show you how hard CARNAGE Labyrinth is when you'll get there. This is my current Luka with best gear, and trust me when I say even with this you still need to strategize or you'll lose.
holy hell 100 mil? I barely reached 9 million
Granted im only at carnage 60, and i dont want to bother with the game anymore, im exhausted from it
But still, pretty crazy, i wonder how chaos alice will react to being straight up wiped from existence with no effort

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
holy hell 100 mil? I barely reached 9 million
Granted im only at carnage 60, and i dont want to bother with the game anymore, im exhausted from it
But still, pretty crazy, i wonder how chaos alice will react to being straight up wiped from existence with no effort
I hope she becomes mine ! Love her <3

pepote

Nov 12, 2017
In the scene recollection I see a lot of ??? even though I have enough affection for all the requests, am I missing something?

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
In the scene recollection I see a lot of ??? even though I have enough affection for all the requests, am I missing something?
There's a bonus event "time loop" which has a huge amount of additional scenes. You can start it in the portable castle after getting to the end of the game (actually a bit earlier than that maybe but I don't know the exact point)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes