RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
You mean Final Chapter? It still not release yet but demo is out on dmm if you want it
Even without the Chaos weapons, it is going to be weird to come back to enemies that have less than a billion HP and can actually be beaten through raw power after the horrors of the carnage labyrinth

• Haha
Reactions: bwardyunbip

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
What level and when you should fight REAPER in hades? I try fight her as finish Part 1 but get my ass kick. No problem with Alice tho only with Reaper

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Holy fucking shit
The hell are you doing for so long?
I'm approaching 100 hours after basically doing everything possilbe (aside from recruiting a few girls)
Played through the story like 20 times, reached max depth into Carnage labyrinth twice, and leveled ALL JOBS and RACES on all characters, I'm a bit crazy :p (Also farmed medals for seeds of power hence why my Luka's attack is so high, for like 100h)

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I'm trying to get the Queen Vampire in my party but she said she can't until vanilla's shop is better. Vanilla's shop progress stopped and she said her ambition knows no bounds but I can't seem to improve her shop more. Any help?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes