RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Hopefully someone can help with this, when I boot up the game and go to load my save only up to my tenth slot is available. However if I go to the save folder it shows all 41 saves, this did happen after I installed a mod however restoring the files to normal does not fix the issue. Can't find help anywhere else so you guys are my last hope.
Figure I'll reply to myself here since I figured out the issue so anyone else who comes across something similar will know what's happening. The mod I downloaded for some reason also affects the amount of save slots available, if you go to the save folder and change any save file above 10 to 10 or below (putting a zero in front of any below 10 ex; 09 instead of 9) you'll have access to those saves. Idk if there is a way to revert to original save slot amounts but a simpler fix is just what I described.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Figure I'll reply to myself here since I figured out the issue so anyone else who comes across something similar will know what's happening. The mod I downloaded for some reason also affects the amount of save slots available, if you go to the save folder and change any save file above 10 to 10 or below (putting a zero in front of any below 10 ex; 09 instead of 9) you'll have access to those saves. Idk if there is a way to revert to original save slot amounts but a simpler fix is just what I described.
You still have not said what mod you downloaded.. :rolleyes:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
LiberatedSaber I glimpsed that and it contains a lot of spoilers for further than Witch Hunt Village.

I immediately clicked out so I could avoid the forbidden knowledge (Spoilers).

Anotherdude69

May 30, 2018
Question about translation. Do you still need to set aside over 10GB for the process? Been a few years since I played so I feel a bit lost, I can't tell if anything is outdated or not.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Question about translation. Do you still need to set aside over 10GB for the process? Been a few years since I played so I feel a bit lost, I can't tell if anything is outdated or not.
How the hell did a transaltion need 10 gigs lol
Wild
Not really no, the game comes out to 3.47 gigs with translation
Unless i misunderstood the question

Anotherdude69

May 30, 2018
How the hell did a transaltion need 10 gigs lol
Wild
Not really no, the game comes out to 3.47 gigs with translation
Unless i misunderstood the question
I was just skim reading the instructions on the blog and it said something about a blob folder growing up to 10gb in size. Again it's been forever and I forgot how to do this and need to learn again. If I'm going about this the entirely wrong way could someone just give me a quick rundown about what to do?

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
I was just skim reading the instructions on the blog and it said something about a blob folder growing up to 10gb in size. Again it's been forever and I forgot how to do this and need to learn again. If I'm going about this the entirely wrong way could someone just give me a quick rundown about what to do?
I dont think there should be a probelm, just download the game fresh and most of it is translated if that's what you mean

Anotherdude69

May 30, 2018
the translation is separated, just download the patch and replace the archives
Yeah I did it. I just saw that the guide said the files could grow up to 10gb but I guess that was when it wasn't as optimized or something. I wanted to know how much room I really needed to make but that was all exaggerated. The final thing was only around 4gb, plus the size of the translated game being about the same as the original added it up a bit more, but definitely not more than 10gb at all.

furn

Apr 4, 2018
can some one help with the translation. i tried following the six steps but nothing happens. i download the game, try to use the decrpyter in the folder, paste " Game.rgss3a" in the name box, click extract selected from tools but no new files show up. can some tell me what im doing wrong, thanks

Feb 24, 2020
can some one help with the translation. i tried following the six steps but nothing happens. i download the game, try to use the decrpyter in the folder, paste " Game.rgss3a" in the name box, click extract selected from tools but no new files show up. can some tell me what im doing wrong, thanks
The game you download on this page is already decrypted, all you need to do is download the last translation and paste it on the game folder.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes