RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Does anyone know how I can get the Nigtmares from the Colab to join you or how to do Amabi's quest? It's been too long.
As for both Demi and nightmare they can only be recruited in chapter 12 and in the post-collab.
They refuse dialogue. The best way to increase your affinity to recruit them is to use the Praise and Great Praise skill from the Informant line.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Scroll down and you can find info on all jobs and races, they just aren't all on the same page.
Thank you, I will be giving this a look soon. I am currently about to depart for the Sentora Region and am looking to change Luka's job class to prostitute. Any tips?

Also, I was thinking about grinding gold to buy the ice and lightning bows and elemental resistant shields.

Feb 24, 2020
Thank you, I will be giving this a look soon. I am currently about to depart for the Sentora Region and am looking to change Luka's job class to prostitute. Any tips?

Also, I was thinking about grinding gold to buy the ice and lightning bows and elemental resistant shields.
I have done that on my first playthrough. Most of the sexcraft skills are for girls and Luka doesn't gain much from it. Unless you want to master all jobs with him, it's pointless.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I have done that on my first playthrough. Most of the sexcraft skills are for girls and Luka doesn't gain much from it. Unless you want to master all jobs with him, it's pointless.
Damn that sucks. Luka would make the perfect femboy prostitute, especially given how badly every monster girl, angel, and goddess wants to milk him like a cow. I guess I will go with making him a warrior instead.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I'm stuck again! I got the nightmares into my party(YESSSS) but now I'm stuck on the time-loop event and I can't get past the part where you first talk to the corpse and it won't let you go to Promestein's room because the focus of the problem is in Chrome's room. I don't know how to progress.

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
I'm stuck again! I got the nightmares into my party(YESSSS) but now I'm stuck on the time-loop event and I can't get past the part where you first talk to the corpse and it won't let you go to Promestein's room because the focus of the problem is in Chrome's room. I don't know how to progress.
Here

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes