RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Flash2314

Jan 17, 2020
well if gpt-5 comes out and the community is ready to pay a lot of money...probably like 3k usd for the api costs and someone /team has to look over it lol.

I will chip in a hundred bucks, cause I dont think I can wait 3 years for a full manual translation.
I'd chip in a hundred bucks as well. I think Chatgpt 4.5 could do a good job at a translation. If people play their cards right, we could see a competent translation whitin six months post release.

Nolozone

Dec 6, 2020
So what is everyone's number one girl/woman/musume in Monster Girl Quest universe for now? (Have to limit the pool, or everyone would vote for Pilate!)

Yao has been my number one for several years, starting because she was fricking luck-based on the original visual novel on hard, so I saw the loss scene maybe too many times! I think she finds an optimal balance between not being too bog-standard and not being too bloodcurdlingly horrific!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
So what is everyone's number one girl/woman/musume in Monster Girl Quest universe for now? (Have to limit the pool, or everyone would vote for Pilate!)

Yao has been my number one for several years, starting because she was fricking luck-based on the original visual novel on hard, so I saw the loss scene maybe too many times! I think she finds an optimal balance between not being too bog-standard and not being too blood-bloodcurdlingly horrific!
Alma Elma

• Love

Xig320

May 23, 2017

Yao has been my number one for several years, starting because she was fricking luck-based on the original visual novel on hard, so I saw the loss scene maybe too many times! I think she finds an optimal balance between not being too bog-standard and not being too bloodcurdlingly horrific!
Pretty bland or generic answer for me, but i like Rami, dumb and bratty, with big titties.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021

adult form Alice :love:

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020

Black alice 100%

DegenDesu

Sep 13, 2019
Final part is too freaking long... the main scenarios already is, but the H-scenes on top of that? Translation's gonna take a few more years for this haha. :HideThePain:

It's like things are really pushing for me to get serious and study the JP language, for real. Realistically, I think it should be possible to learn how to read and understand the Japanese language at a basic/conversational level in the span of at least a year, assuming I'm self-studying for about... an hour or two a day? Or maybe once a week?

(And then once we learn, we all pitch in on the translation on some parts here and there to speed up the process lol):WeSmart:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Ilias devotee hands down... Kneeling.

Ilias.png
Alma Elma
Black alice 100%
You two have great taste as well... Ilias plz forgive me.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020

I'd say it's alma elma, i can't speak much about other girlss because except for the rare few they either fucking disgust me or terrify me
Alma elma has enough sanity not to kill me and a pretty chill personality atleast
However, most of my attraction right now is due to the fact she's my most vital member in the party
Using her as the damage dealer lets me reach floor 40 in carnage with basically zero strategy and full spam if im lucky
And aside from luka, basically the longest standing member of the party, havent taken her out since i glitched her in at the fortress

daboss456

Mar 9, 2023
Okay I need some help here. I'm stck in the timeloop event at the part where I'm supposed rescue Toru and the pizza guy. Everything I've read online says I'm supposed to stall in the bathroom after I drug the cola but I don't have a prompt to interact with anything and I know the other bathroom leads to death. 2023-12-24 18.36.49.png
I don't know what's wrong here and would really appreciate the help.

Feb 24, 2020
Okay I need some help here. I'm stck in the timeloop event at the part where I'm supposed rescue Toru and the pizza guy. Everything I've read online says I'm supposed to stall in the bathroom after I drug the cola but I don't have a prompt to interact with anything and I know the other bathroom leads to death. View attachment 3202283
I don't know what's wrong here and would really appreciate the help.
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...-v2-41-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-12445986

Sep 1, 2018
Final part is too freaking long... the main scenarios already is, but the H-scenes on top of that? Translation's gonna take a few more years for this haha. :HideThePain:

It's like things are really pushing for me to get serious and study the JP language, for real. Realistically, I think it should be possible to learn how to read and understand the Japanese language at a basic/conversational level in the span of at least a year, assuming I'm self-studying for about... an hour or two a day? Or maybe once a week?

(And then once we learn, we all pitch in on the translation on some parts here and there to speed up the process lol):WeSmart:
Agreed with you on both points.
- Torotoro Resistance really should have gone for something less ambitious. Even the original plan of a trilogy with 500 monsters would've been a record-settingly huge game.
- It's definitely possible to learn basic Japanese in that time. You can cover for any gaps in your knowledge by using text hooking + MTL.

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
Agreed with you on both points.
- Torotoro Resistance really should have gone for something less ambitious. Even the original plan of a trilogy with 500 monsters would've been a record-settingly huge game.
- It's definitely possible to learn basic Japanese in that time. You can cover for any gaps in your knowledge by using text hooking + MTL.
What are that MTL? Text Hooking?

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
So I've finished the collab scenario (main + post-story), but the heroes + some others recruit are not appearing in the character list in the library menu.
If it's a glitch, does anyone know how to fix it?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes