RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Looks out of date. Get yourself a fresh copy of the game (saves are transferable) and then download the translation and follow the steps here:
This will get you the most up to date translation.
Thanks! I did it!

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I decided since I got a bare basic download that I would just start a new "pure" game. I mean no mods, boosts, or cheats just the basics. It's tough getting anything without the mods. I only a couple of job change items and limited weapons. I forgot how helpless you are at the beginning and how hard it is to get some people to join your party. This is my "save file for part 3." Anyone else have a save file specifically prepared to use in part 3?

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
I'm stuck in the time loop succubi house part...
on the wiki it says im supposed to intearct with something to pass the time (wtf is a lavatorie)
but i've touched every asset in this bathroom with every key on my keyboard
Advice?

Reactions: bwardyunbip
Feb 24, 2020
I'm stuck in the time loop succubi house part...
on the wiki it says im supposed to intearct with something to pass the time (wtf is a lavatorie)
but i've touched every asset in this bathroom with every key on my keyboard
Advice?
I remember that part. It only let me continue when I got all possible Succubus Hair.

P.S.: Lavatorie is a "bathroom" without the bath part. Only toilet and sink.

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
I remember that part. It only let me continue when I got all possible Succubus Hair.

P.S.: Lavatorie is a "bathroom" without the bath part. Only toilet and sink.
Yeah problem is i do have 3 hairs
Amira gives them to me cause i did get them

EDIT: OK it fixed itself, or rather, i figured out the problem
Turns out you have to die to myusca atleast once and then go back through the loop and start again, while i kept going back by loading since i thought that's a mistake,cause it wasnt mentioned by the wiki
My complete fault for blindly following it though
1702642785791.png

Last edited:
Reactions: bwardyunbip

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Yeah problem is i do have 3 hairs
Amira gives them to me cause i did get them

EDIT: OK it fixed itself, or rather, i figured out the problem
Turns out you have to die to myusca atleast once and then go back through the loop and start again, while i kept going back by loading since i thought that's a mistake,cause it wasnt mentioned by the wiki
My complete fault for blindly following it though
Yeah, the wiki walkthrough isn't particularely thorough.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
well if gpt-5 comes out and the community is ready to pay a lot of money...probably like 3k usd for the api costs and someone /team has to look over it lol.

I will chip in a hundred bucks, cause I dont think I can wait 3 years for a full manual translation.
Amen

Edit: How do I get Lazarus to give me the job change item?

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
What are the initial levels of the early recruits in the part 3 demo? Want to make sure I have a save file suited enough that didn't overgrind, and I don't plan on getting the demo for now.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes