RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
Is there a mini walk through or anything of the sort available for the part 3 demo? I did the bit in the village in the mountains above Yamatai but have absolutely no idea where to go from there

hothead1021

Jan 5, 2019
Hey does anyone mind helping me out? i want to Play this game but Im a bit too smoothbrain to try and translate this by myself and the instructions on how to do this seem a little too complicated for me. sorry for any inconvenience.

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
how do i use this
Copy the folders to the game folder. It should replace the Patch folder.

Once a (partial) v3 translation is available, download the repo from
Extract it and rename the Script folder, that contains a bunch of txt files and folders to "Translation Files" or just copy the contents inside the Script folder to the folder called "Translation Files" where your game is. Currently only a few maps are compatible with v3.00 and Script_00000003_Vocab.txt.

Feb 24, 2020

Extract it and rename the Script folder, that contains a bunch of txt files and folders to "Translation Files" or just copy the contents inside the Script folder to the folder called "Translation Files" where your game is. Currently only a few maps are compatible with v3.00 and Script_00000003_Vocab.txt.
The file "text_processing.rb" is giving this error on Character Book. It works fine without loading it.

error.jpg

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
The file "text_processing.rb" is giving this error on Character Book. It works fine without loading it.
Yup, it'll do that for the time being. Probably a lot more stuff that's broken or not implemented yet. v3 isn't even out yet and there's no partial v3 (demo) translation available to the public.

GateBox

Jun 9, 2019
I'm gonna admit, I was all ready to play through demo v3 and part 3 before a more official translation came through, but 50mb of text PLUS errors of MTL is going to have me on standby for longer than I hoped. Maybe someone can modify or make a new tool for the temporary translation.

Issou24

Aug 23, 2022
Hi. could someone give me a save of version 2.41.00, I lost my save and I don't have the determination to start all over again :( If you have a save in the snow continent that could be great!

sandywitch17

Jan 29, 2021
Hi. could someone give me a save of version 2.41.00, I lost my save and I don't have the determination to start all over again :( If you have a save in the snow continent that could be great!
Have your pick, ran the game way too many times. Might as well throw them here in case you or someone else find a suitable one.
Most saves are either ready for part 3 or halfway through the collab, but if you didn't get that far and don't want to skip ahead I believe the mass magic save is at snow continent ilias temple right before end of part 2, very close to what you wished for. Party isn't well balanced but you can always swap to another save once you catch up.

Reactions: Dudenator

Issou24

Aug 23, 2022
Have your pick, ran the game way too many times. Might as well throw them here in case you or someone else find a suitable one.
Most saves are either ready for part 3 or halfway through the collab, but if you didn't get that far and don't want to skip ahead I believe the mass magic save is at snow continent ilias temple right before end of part 2, very close to what you wished for. Party isn't well balanced but you can always swap to another save once you catch up.
Thank you bro

maynardnine

Aug 4, 2019

I followed these steps, but for some reason, all the text in the game is just missing the lowercase "g", can someone help me figure out why this happened/how to fix it

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I followed these steps, but for some reason, all the text in the game is just missing the lowercase "g", can someone help me figure out why this happened/how to fix it
The translation on bitbucket is NOT compatible for part 3 yet. So of course it does not work

steveju76

Dec 3, 2019
You should use the patching (gameselector) method for v2.41, since I figured a on-the-fly patcher wasn't needed, so I never finished it. The v3.00 demo on-the-fly patcher is now updated to support the current translation project files, so none of the older v2.41 translation files will work. The project folder is also called "Translated Files" now.

Just fyi, to download older commits/repos from bitbucket:
modify the link:
so the old v2.41 should be

There's a partial v3.00 demo translation (mostly v2.41 moved over to v3.00) on the Discord server, but the repo is private atm, so I'm not sharing that obviously.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes